World 10 vote

DeletedUser

I'm thinking if we lose this vote we all sould agree to put the war on hold, put together an op to take out all who voted no.

Would that just not be a continuation of the war? With some small noobs as a side dish perhaps?

But a nice idea nevertheless. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Yes 187
68.5%
No 86
31.5%

Votes cast: 273

the vote close in 17 octomber.:)
we have 2 days,

DeletedUser

It will pass, I cant see the number of no votes suddenly shooting up to overtake the yes votes

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It will pass, I cant see the number of no votes suddenly shooting up to overtake the yes votes

Actually, as a 2/3 majority is required for the vote to pass, 8 more "No" votes would make cause it to fail, providing there are no more "Yes" votes.

henry-tdo

Actually, as a 2/3 majority is required for the vote to pass, 8 more "No" votes would make cause it to fail, providing there are no more "Yes" votes.

Yep anything could easily happen.

nQthing

i doubt if its slightly less then 2/3 they will still give it to us

freakman08

ye i tihnk if it was like 5 votes or like a few percetage off the 2/3 yes vote people will still want the noblepacket changed.

DeletedUser

so 80-90 players will take the decition for the rest 600 if we will have half price noble or not.
very smart mod.can we do that every week?
who has this idea to have over 66% to have half price.
only our enemies are 350 players.they can find very easy 80-90 players to vote no.
this is not fair.

Yes 189
67.74%
No 90
32.26%

Votes cast: 279

DeletedUser

i wonder if the inactives voting "no" actually pay for their pp..

DeletedUser

Yea the major question is why didnt the admins make it so that only the people with PP can vote? I mean if u think about it the PP players are those that actually fund the game, have u ever tried to make bundles without pp in more than 100 villages lol. Simple enough the people who fund the game should have been the ones to make the decision about it

DeletedUser44592

Yea the major question is why didnt the admins make it so that only the people with PP can vote? I mean if u think about it the PP players are those that actually fund the game, have u ever tried to make bundles without pp in more than 100 villages lol. Simple enough the people who fund the game should have been the ones to make the decision about it

I couldn't agree with you more, Not only do I buy my PP points but myself and others I know have bought points the others. I believe the people that are fully active, the people that pay to keep TW alive should deceide.

DeletedUser

50-off-sale-YELLOW.jpg

It's almost there!

DeletedUser

five hours to go...but one no vote without any more yes votes could doom it :(