World 100 celebration petition (MODS PLEASE READ)

lionguard32

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
This is the official petition for world 100 to be old school world with no p2w.

By no p2w it simply means no PP market, no cost reduction and no instant builds. You can still use premium account functions and AM. Basically the only thing PP is for is for PA and AM with no other advantages just like it was in the old days.

I don't care whether there are inventory items or not as long as there are no p2w features for other aspects.

Anyone who wishes for this to happen please don't spam this topic with other discussion just simply say yes if you want this to happen. Thank you all for reading and replying.

Sudow

Won't happen - TWs most popular world in years and you think they will eliminate a huge revenue stream? it's a business.

I support the concept, though

DeletedUser121619

Nah... milk W100 for all it's worth. Huge money for InnoGames. Then make W101 a W1 settings, graphics, features, etc.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Would love it but not going to happen. We'll play if its p2w or not so why would they bother?

Natural Perfection.

They need to see it as an investment....

Oldschool players will come back if its not P2W, get addicted again and might play some P2W worlds after W100 cause they like the game again. Then you might get several extra players who spend money on the game and the long term earnings will increase.

I think that if they make W100 P2W, some people will then leave the game for good, this is the last option to get a lot of players back into the game.

They have done W50/W100 premium free on other servers as well, they always said that the only premium free worlds would be those celebration milestone worlds so they HAVE to make this world not P2W if they want to be taken serious lol

DeletedUser114962

+1 Give a reason to bring the old world winners back Pre 30 !

Include everyone ( be inclusive, not just the rich )

*term rich means PP bankers