World 103 pre made

BlazingPhoenix

Hey all,

Looking for players to join a pre made on 103 international server.

I've been playing this game for 6 years on various profiles and lucky enough to be winner on 2 worlds.

Requirements
* activity is a must.
* experience preferred
* team players only
* no selfish players

Message me if interested

Skype -jamie.day519
Discord - Jamie day #1460

Jamie

DeletedUser99603

Hey buddy,

I'm an old school player. I haven't played seriously in about 7 years, thus have no friends left on here!

I started way back on World 7 and played several worlds including 9, 13 and 20.

By far my most successful world was W29, ironically also the world I quit playing on. Here, I ran a top 10 account (up to around 600,000 points) as well as leading the worlds top tribe up to that point.

I'm currently messing around on world 102 just to get back into things. Having joined this world late, being very rusty and new to several features, I will not be staying here. I'm excited at the prospect of starting a new world from day one and giving this game another crack.

I played this game aged 14 through 18; I'm now 25 years old and have responsibilities so I won't be as active as I used to be (although I do miss the all-night sessions organising nuke and noble trains with my clan!) However, now that the game is also mobile; I'll be active enough throughout the day to be a serious threat. Hopefully the night too if I can pair up with a skilled partner from the other side of the globe!

If you're interested in having me, reply here or message me on World 102.

Warm Regards,

Dan

DeletedUser98513

Hey,

I’d be very interested in joining your premade. Most success can be seen from my W37 run. I have been playing this game on and off for 8 years under various names. I am finally able to dedicate the time it really takes to be successful in the game and am looking for a group of active and fun tribemates. Let me know if you have any room. I tried to find you on Skype but was unable. I am currently on w102 but joined a little late so I can’t imagine I will be able to make an impact.

Thanks!