World 104 Real Awards

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Always wanted to start one

01). Best all-round player: Trex, defended day in and day out while still managing to go offensive. All the while eating nukes on the way to his insane OD. While we don’t always see eye to eye on strategy, his skill in game is undeniable and I got to see it first hand as much as anyone giving him his nap breaks. I think our friendly debates before ops also helped refine strategy and get on the same page.

02).Best attacker: tudadar I guess for his huge growth and nobling numbers but he did also have a rather easy front to eat on, I think a case could be made for ragestyles here as well who did slightly less but in a much harder spot

03). Best defender: Trex see number 1

04). Best strategic player: Forged in fire (jon), shown on multiple worlds now how his ability to lead, negotiate diplo, and manage a tribe is as good as anyone.

05). Best player that got rimmed: Samuel4699, dude defended harder then any of the trash we fought after. Apparently the only non visine man in 104 who can dodge

06). Biggest Barb taker: Tudadar

07). Best tribe: Visine

08). Runner-up Tribe: nerds, easily would have been in end game war if they spawned anywhere else

09). The most enjoyable player to piss off: Balian/arabela/odin so many good choices I can’t stop at 1

10). The player you never want to piss off: deadmax

11). Best team (group of players): OG visine group

12). Funniest player: Ollie (Saturdays) on divine wind. When he posted a meme you knew it was gonna be legendary

13). Best war: Visine versus nerds

14). Who would you most like to meet?: Visine council chat meetup plz

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?: eddiecesc so I can slip him more hc when he’s not looking

16). Most overrated player: Tudadar or George washington

17). Most improved player: lelouche

18). Most annoying player(s): All of balex bunch of wall pp flag doubling turtles. No hope of fighting back but just slow to push through

19). Luckiest player: hellosica, allowed to regrow off internals and barbs after they already got rimmed once (however sadly luck not equal skill, and wil lface a similar fate again)

20). Best alliance: mea+wwth+burn+spark+wus+iwm +synergy+virus+aaa+wet...looks a bit silly when you put it that way and call the other side huggers ;)

21). Best farmer: no one here really impressed me farming wise.

22). Best mail: Every single mail odin sent about random gossip he heard from god knows where and not realizing how stupid he looked everytime

23). Most dramatic: Arabella (RDT)/balian

24). Most paranoid: forged in fire (jon)

25). Most underhanded: MEA as a group with multiple bans coming down throughout the war carrying on their trend from early as well as association with known botters.

27). Greatest spy: Fluffybutdangerous, rip in peace

28). Biggest Stat padder: Tudadar

29). Best leader: eddie ;)

30). Worst leader: Odin/big fella/noble symphony

31). Best team player: Divine strike (crucial) or lelouche

32). Worst team player: Tudadar

33). Laziest player: stewinthepot <3

Last edited:

Probably Deleting

Reaction score
01). Best all-round player: Trex, having fought him on 2 previous worlds I already knew the guy was a beast, but seeing first hand how much time and effort he puts in just cemented this selection for me , not only did he lose next to nothing after being back stabbed but he stayed up for days at a time taking only short naps and still defending better than most would

02).Best attacker: Sergeant crunsh, for seeing the way he got inside nerds (arguably our hardest war) and dismantled them

03). Best defender: Trex Again

04). Best strategic player: Jon , picked the right fight at the right time , time after time , diplo was on point and recruitment was also top quality

05). Best player that got rimmed: fluffy but dangerous

08). Runner-up Tribe: nerds , 2nd best tribe on the world even tho they didn't last (picked the wrong late starting location)

09). The most enjoyable player to piss off: Balian , always provides quality entertainment

10). The player you never want to piss off: jon (he handles the internals)

11). Best team (group of players): OG visine group

12). Funniest player: THE Garry1203

13). Best war: Visine versus nerds

14). Who would you most like to meet?: jon and Edward (still waiting for those flights to be booked jon)

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?: bahne (maybe she will fake faster with a new computer)

16). Most overrated player: Odin

17). Most improved player: jerry or Garry

18). Most annoying player(s): garry1203 (not Mo tho)

19). Luckiest player: deadmax , forged and VR after the early world ban for market scripts (which were legal when we actually used them)

20). Best alliance: can't even say everyone vs Visine because well, look how that's going for them

21). Best farmer:

22). Best mail: Forged with my internal mails

23). Most dramatic: Balain

24). Most paranoid: me probably

25). Most underhanded: Odin with his awful PnP mail attempts

27). Greatest spy:

28). Biggest Stat padder: me again probably

29). Best leader: jon

30). Worst leader: everyone other than Jon

31). Best team player: Sergeant crunsh or Jerry

33). Laziest player:

DeletedUser81551

01). Best all-round player: TreX

02).Best attacker: Jacob (Sergeant Crunsh). Being sitter of Leather and Latex and Samuel for few days during Visine vs Nerds which was the best war of this world can easily say he is the best attacker. Rest of the wars are just irrelevant.

03). Best defender: Weird Flex and Trex

04). Best strategic player: Jon. Did pretty well diplomatically.

05). Best player that got rimmed: Tokahontas (Thom and Flexo)

08). Runner-up Tribe: Nerds <3 Visine vs Nerds end game war would have been a fantastic fight and probably one of the best in the last few worlds only if we chose right direction :/

09). The most enjoyable player to piss off: Lord Batan

10). The player you never want to piss off: Me

11). Best team (group of players): TreX, Weird Flex, Eddie and Ragestyles. Being regular sitter of Weird flex for few weeks after they were kicked from WUS no doubt they are the best group of players in w104 in terms of team work.

12). Funniest player: Garry, Fred etc

13). Best war: Nerds vs Visine

14). Who would you most like to meet?: Everyone from 104

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?: No ones. Cus they don't attack me even with functional computer anyways.

16). Most overrated player: Tudadar

17). Most improved player: Matthew (A Perfect Storm)

18). Most annoying player(s): Those idiots who left Burn and made the war even more boring. Go play mario. You morons aren't fit enough to play a war game like TW.

19). Luckiest player: Matthew on 'A Perfect Storm'. After a utterly failed start up on Lucaya he was given opportunity to coplay Perfect Storm account. Courtesy of MintyFresh.

20). Best alliance: WUS, MEA and Burn.

21). Best farmer: Mohammad in Garry account. Although this world is pretty short on barbs.

22). Best mail: Babin's mails to WUS lmao

23). Most dramatic: Balian

24). Most paranoid: Lord Batan

25). Most underhanded: Odin

27). Greatest spy: Superdog (spied on Burn pretty much the entire world LOL)

28). Biggest Stat Padder: Tudadar

29). Best leader: Jon

30). Worst leader: That scrub who was duke of WUS after the previous scrub quit.

31). Best team player: Jerry (Lelouch)

33). Laziest player:

Last edited:

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
01). Best all-round player: probably between trex/babin cuz of all the shit they've been through

02).Best attacker: Jacob <3

03). Best defender: N/A - Don't really know.

04). Best strategic player: Jon

05). Best player that got rimmed: Im gonna say the obvious one, tokahontas :eek:

06). Biggest Barb taker: Stew

08). Runner-up Tribe: Nerds boiiiii

09). The most enjoyable player to piss off: im a good boi, i dont piss people off :)

10). The player you never want to piss off: Hubert

11). Best team (group of players): pass :/

12). Funniest player: lots of funny ppl in visine

13). Best war: Nerds vs Visine had the potential to be the best if the village differences was not that high. But its only fair to say visine vs WUS cuz its the one thats been going on for longest. :)

14). Who would you most like to meet?: id like to meet garry but only to 1v1 him in tennis

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?: thats freaking mean, pass

16). Most overrated player: pass

17). Most improved player: Matthew on A Perfect Storm

18). Most annoying player(s): those meanies in visine who catted my acc :(

19). Luckiest player: I'm lucky cuz I had @annika39 helping me defending on my acc when visine attacked me <3

20). Best alliance: pass

21). Best farmer: stew

22). Best mail: my mails with hubert

25). Most underhanded: pass

27). Greatest spy: Rain

28). Biggest Stat Padder: i dunno

30). Worst leader: pass

31). Best team player: Jacob

32). Worst team player: anir ;) oof

33). Laziest player: me

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
01). Best all-round player: Trex; the boi. Dedication is beyond belief and quick thinking for multiple options saves him so many times. Doubt many can debate this.

02).Best attacker: Probs some korean bot tbh?

03). Best defender: Trexy-poo (I think I get an assist on this one though so I get half a point)

04). Best strategic player: Obviously me. Had this all planned from day 1 got it poppin. The 4 corners squad. Where y'all at?

05). Best player that got rimmed: Anyone that won a world previously that got rimmed this world. They're obviously legends.

06). Biggest Barb taker: Typically would say tudadar, but idk george washington had some hella pp to spend on barb boosting this world.

07). Best tribe: T~Flex, 2 players against MEA/AAA early on. Rekt nubs out there. RIP t~flex.

08). Runner-up Tribe: Visine? Guess since they're gonna win the world and all.

09). The most enjoyable player to piss off: Y'all don't even know how fun it was to make KG/Jack/Debb all mad at the same time. That was a blast.

10). The player you never want to piss off: Trex? Dont hurt me dad.

11). Best team (group of players): Phat Pack? Obviously. Don't @ Me.

12). Funniest player: Me? I find myself funny. Idk if y'all do. Saturdays did have some fire memes though. Same with Jerry.

13). Best war: Bleed vs Trex and I internalling all of them.

14). Who would you most like to meet?: Where's bae at?

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?: My own; so I wouldn't have to login anymore.

16). Most overrated player: Weird Flex But Ok; dudes trash. Gets hyped up and lets down everyone.

17). Most improved player: Maddrick; dude's learned so much just defending for 2 months straight. Became a straight savage I swear.

18). Most annoying player(s): MEA as a whole; they just won't stop catting me.

19). Luckiest player: Emillio; dude got hit by darren early on and came back to get on george washington acc to start bullying me.

20). Best alliance: mea+wwth+burn+spark+wus+iwm +synergy+virus+aaa+wet+multi-accounts. (Great answer captain crunch)

21). Best farmer: tudadar; dudes dedicated

22). Best mail: I've got some fire mails I've sent out; ODIN does too. Those things golden.

23). Most dramatic: ODIN GOD OF CLOUT; dude takes a small thing makes it huge. Then publicizes it for his weekly world newsletter.

24). Most paranoid: Trex dude didn't trust anyone all world until Jon (Forged In PP). I was surprised trex opened up to him.

25). Most underhanded: Me; getting them sits.

27). Greatest spy: Maria.

28). Biggest Stat padder: Brah idk?

29). Best leader: Gotta be ODIN GOD OF CLOUT see how he's rallied everyone together to take out the huggers/haxers/backstabbers visine?

30). Worst leader: KG sorry dawg.

31). Best team player: Rage and cru.

32). Worst team player: Odin god of clout; dude force internals his own VPN accounts for his own personal growth and doesn't share.

33). Laziest player: Probably me. I just wanna chill.

BONUS ROUND:
34). Best coplayer: My boi maddrick hard carried this past month. Been sick on and off all month. He's clutched up you the real MVP.
35). Best sitter: Gotta be Anir dude saved me so many times. Thank you! <3 (Honorable mention to jacob for his sittings)

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
07). Best tribe: T~Flex, 2 players against MEA/AAA early on. Rekt nubs out there. RIP t~flex.

17). Most improved player: Maddrick; dude's learned so much just defending for 2 months straight. Became a straight savage I swear.

7) don’t dare ever disrespect mamba like that on the externals ever again or ima have to teach you a lesson babin

17)+1 for maddrick dudes improvement since those day 1 skype calls was amazing. A true savage.

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I just want to make a case for myself as best farmer as I hit 100m looted around the same time as everyone else but tudadar (who got it bcs of size with scavenging), even tho Evil Penguin had a 3 week latestart :(
#notsohumblebrag

DeletedUser122832

01). Best all-round player: Garry1203

02).Best attacker: sergeant crunch

03). Best defender: Trex

04). Best strategic player: Forged in fire (JON)

05). Best player that got rimmed: Lord batan

06). Biggest Barb taker: Tudadar VS lord batan

08). Runner-up Tribe: nerds

09). The most enjoyable player to piss off: VR(liam)

10). The player you never want to piss off: jon

11). Best team (group of players): All of visine, although divine strike (Crucial) and i had a strong combo to get him to the front with Balex, when that war first started.

12). Funniest player: Garry1203, Deadmax, Stew and sicory

13). Best war: Visine Vs Balex was fun to come from behind to then crush them.

14). Who would you most like to meet?: most of the players in visine, (especially the ones that joins the VC's)

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?: Lelouch (jerry) hes a weeb.

16). Most overrated player: Odin or tudadar

17). Most improved player: Lelouch(jerry)

18). Most annoying player(s): VR(liam)

19). Luckiest player: Vick.. He Has a co player with a Dig Bick.

20). Best alliance: Barb villages

21). Best farmer: sicory

22). Best mail: Probably from odin crying

24). Most paranoid: guest3120 - 26 points since day one, still not rimmed.

27) Greatest spy: George Washington

28). Biggest Stat padder: VR(Liam)

29). Best leader: JON, Who else leads and incapable bunch of window lickers to victory ?

30). Worst leader: everyone other than Jon

31). Best team player: Sergeant crunsh & War - Peace

33). Laziest player: jonsdirtylittlesecret (eddie)

DeletedUser114089

02).Best attacker: Jacob

05). Best player that got rimmed:

08). Runner-up Tribe: barbarians

09). The most enjoyable player to piss off: Lord Batan/odin

10). The player you never want to piss off: Max hes a grumpy old geezer

11). Best team (group of players): TreX, Weird Flex, Eddie and Ragestyles. the amount of work these guys playing multiple accounts is crazy hats off to them #multiaccount #dolelife

12). Funniest player: Matt

14). Who would you most like to meet?: Liam / Jon and crucial

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?:

17). Most improved player: ryan hes moved up from being a shit kunt

18). Most annoying player(s): low morale players

19). Luckiest player: Trex he takes all my D and enjoys it the dirty boy

20). Best alliance: Barbs and visine.

21). Best farmer: Mo

22). Best mail: Sicorys mail to change tribe name to beans

27). Greatest spy: Tudadar

29). Best leader: im going to give this to jon as iv been crazy busy in work the last month he took over the lead from me and has done a fantastic job

30). Worst leader: Mitch/ Liam

31). Best team player: Danny on dannyrules

33). Laziest player: Garry

34). Shittest Kuuuunt : Garry

DeletedUser122832

02).Best attacker: Jacob

05). Best player that got rimmed:

08). Runner-up Tribe: barbarians

09). The most enjoyable player to piss off: Lord Batan/odin

10). The player you never want to piss off: Max hes a grumpy old geezer

11). Best team (group of players): TreX, Weird Flex, Eddie and Ragestyles. the amount of work these guys playing multiple accounts is crazy hats off to them #multiaccount #dolelife

12). Funniest player: Matt

14). Who would you most like to meet?: Liam / Jon and crucial

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?:

17). Most improved player: ryan hes moved up from being a shit kunt

18). Most annoying player(s): low morale players

19). Luckiest player: Trex he takes all my D and enjoys it the dirty boy

20). Best alliance: Barbs and visine.

21). Best farmer: Mo

22). Best mail: Sicorys mail to change tribe name to beans

27). Greatest spy: Tudadar

29). Best leader: im going to give this to jon as iv been crazy busy in work the last month he took over the lead from me and has done a fantastic job

30). Worst leader: Mitch/ Liam

31). Best team player: Danny on dannyrules

33). Laziest player: Garry

34). Shittest Kuuuunt : Garry

Eddie. you gave me an award. Id kiss you on the lips.

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
It's lame to vote for yourself so :p
01). Best all-round player: eddiecesc, Eddie has proven he knows how to play the game. First world I've played with him on the same team. He is a strong player. Times his attacks well and puts in plenty of effort with timed fakes. He knows how to defend and never leaves himself in a vulnerable position. Smart player, was a pleasure to play with him all world.

02).Best attacker: Forged In Fire, Jon and his crew have been the top Visine players in ODA all world. They keep their nukes rolling and hitting the enemy.

03). Best defender: Weird Flex But Ok, Babin and Maddrick have been putting in lots of time and effort and deserve some recognition for their success.

04). Best strategic player: Babin, his master plan drove Odin crazy all world and eventually drove him to the psych ward.

05). Best player that got rimmed: At The End of Death, A newer player who rebuilt down south with FY and gave WUS a tough time to remove. Fast learner and was a pretty cool guy to chat with.

06). Biggest Barb taker: tudadar, people fault this strategy, but I don't. I think its smart and wish I had the opportunity to get more. Got stuck near WET and they ate all my barbs :(

07). Best tribe: Visine, One of the better tribes I have had the pleasure of being apart of in a long time. Like all tribes a few players do a lot of the hard work. Visine had quite a few players who put in a lot of time and effort in their Op launches and sitting others. Much respect for those who helped us when we were kicked. Jon, Crucial, Max and others near were quick with defense and starting counter attacks.

08). Runner-up Tribe: Toxic, The Phat Pack was slaying the noobs who kicked us and thought we would collapse. A true highpoint in my TW career. I had so much fun watching WUS and MEA really squirm and struggle to prove their mistake valid.

09). The most enjoyable player to piss off: ODIN GOD OF WAR, without a doubt the craziest fool on the world.

10). The player you never want to piss off: TreX, I am breaking my rule here. I am voting for myself. You piss me off and I will burn you.

11). Best team (group of players): The Phat Pack, TreX, eddiecesc, Weird Flex But Ok, Ragestyles our crew was thrown together throughout the early stages of the world. All of us had the early pleasure of being in Bleed. From that point forward I knew I had a team I could play with for the remainder of the world. We could maybe even have given Visine a challenge if circumstances were different. A really fun group to play and win with.

12). Funniest player: Max, I might have been very sleep deprived, but I haven't laughed that hard in a good while. Thanks for the stories xD

13). Best war: Shield(MEA)+ VALHAL(WUS) vs Toxic + Visine

14). Who would you most like to meet?: Babin, Rage, Jon, Liam, Crucial, Max, Jacob, and anyone else on those 24 hour+ VCs we had while defending

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?: King Geldwolf, he deserves it.

16). Most overrated player: George Washington, ODIN GOD OF WAR, and RealDonaldTrump all have reputations and they aren't worth anything.

17). Most improved player: Maddrick without a doubt. I've fought him in the past a bit here and there and while playing with him here have gained respect for the time and effort he has put in.

18). Most annoying player(s): Odin's push accounts.

19). Luckiest player: Ryan (Emilio Aguinaldo) got rimmed and was given fully built villages from Washington to relocate. Tons of free premium points.

20). Best alliance: VALHAL with their food tribe IWM hated being stuck with an academy tribe (puke)

21). Best farmer: tudadar put in a lot time scavenging and farming all world.

22). Best mail: garry1203 sent some hilarious diplomacy mails earlier in the world while trying to gain diplomacy with WUS :D

23). Most dramatic: ODIN GOD OF WAR

24). Most paranoid: ODIN GOD OF WAR

25). Most underhanded: ODIN GOD OF WAR

27). Greatest spy: Maria

28). Biggest Stat Padder: ODIN GOD OF WAR

30). Worst leader: Ryan(The Noble Symphony) or King Geldwolf (bigfella008)

31). Best team player: Ragestyles and lelouch

32). Worst team player: ODIN GOD OF WAR

33). Laziest player: MaJeSTee

DeletedUser122674

01). Best all-round player: Trex - Cancel snipe, Stack, Village to village, Recap. Trex is god.

02).Best attacker: Lelouch- i'm small and hit hard. (On a serious note though, Forged in Fire takes this for doing great ops but running into black flag flag double)

03). Best defender: Trex, runner up Flex.

04). Best strategic player: Garry1203, for his ability to strategically run over rim noobs. (Forged in Fire on the serious note)

05). Best player that got rimmed: Red Khan, Marathon Man Tony.

06). Biggest Barb taker: Tudadar runner up: Boorhong

08). Runner-up Tribe: Viking, the longest and biggest non-premade clusterfuck.

09). The most enjoyable player to piss off: ODIN

10). The player you never want to piss off: Jon (he will kick you from ON-TOPIC)

11). Best team (group of players):toxic squad + Jacob who sat.

12). Funniest player: Garry1203, the guy's a meme.

13). Best war: MEA vs Visine, the only tribe that put up a defense.

14). Who would you most like to meet? Jon's Tinder thots, so i can learn about jon's dirty little secret.

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?: Mat71n, annoying neighbour player.

16). Most overrated player: Tudadar and Boorhong?(well he got banned multiple times so never saw him in action)

17). Most improved player: Equal Wisdom

18). Most annoying player(s): Balex Black Flag Doubler on 4k point low morale villages.

19). Luckiest player: lelouch- who survived initially on 1 loyalty this world or would've quit.

20). Best alliance: Visine and Visine(oh wait)

21). Best farmer: Matthew(Beta)

22). Best mail: ODIN -yikes man...yikes.
https://gyazo.com/e43c685e1f42a2b159baae50722e9360
https://gyazo.com/9a7feaf20ba09e8bc961f0ed458efeff

24). Most paranoid: Odin and Balian

25). Most underhanded: WUS, allying with the guys they war dec to fight Visine.

27). Greatest spy: ? If they are a great spy, perhaps no one knows about them yet.

28). Biggest Stat padder: Tudadar and Shadow

30). Worst leader: Bigfella, One above all, Lelouch(hahaha i was a terrible duke/baron)

31). Best team player: Jacob (Sergeant crunsh) and Crucial (Divine Strike)

32). Worst team player: Tudadar? nice ODS

33). Laziest player: Garry1203 - Still on the rim. and Dannyrules( still on the rim) and other people sitting on the rim.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I love how the only players in here that are posting are from Visine , you all sure amuse yourselves , should be some type of award for that as well , Like Best Respected Players of The Community