World 109 End Game Agreement

.Lucifer.

You sound like a kind guy

Thanks for the complement . Im trying to think of one for you.... but have nothing.

its sad you made a new account on the forums to just post on this topic. good thing 111 is started. It's time for you and the rest of the rim noobs to try again.

Pear

Reaction score
Is Toxic the only Tribe playing now?

There University is on Level 16 - and the other 3 aren't even bothering

You gotta have a university to be able to level it. That's why Order isn't bothering.

As for the other universities - one is sided with Toxic. And the other two probably can't afford to fund the resources at the same rate. Or see that it would be a pointless exercise to try and keep up.

Pear

Reaction score
I sure hope not, atleast not in its current state

I spent the whole world routing for it as a win condition. It seemed fun to me. However, after seeing our SH nuke not doing any damage its pretty disheartening. The next one won't be ready until pretty far into January. Its far too long to wait.
I think to me what seems the most unbalanced is the ability to pop boosters, use flags and paladin buffs within the uni. I might be wrong or we may have tackled things completely wrong, I guess the setting will take some time to 'find its feet'.

.Lucifer.

Your big mistake was nothing to do with a stronghold nuke. You all should have engaged when Toxic vs Fire was a thing. Also, you all should have had cat nukes ready to go for breaking uni levels.

Not having a uni is a big issue really. you all could have had a Uni but let smaller, weak tribes have a uni. Relying on us to build the uni and then noble it is a terrible strategy.

The ship sailed for any other tribe to compete with toxic when Fire started to collapse and Order stood around and did nothing. That NAP served you no benifit at that time.

Also, you all could have split the toxic cluster in half increasing the surface area of the front. However, you targeted dense areas of the cluster. The K 45/46 line would have been an ideal spot to try and attack.

I guess it is hard when you have low compliance from members, but thats when you internal them and go with 15 active accounts instead of 30 with dead weight.

You, however, did a great job in my opinion with order overall. If this was FARMVILLE

Last edited: