World 113 CHAT

Deleted User - 11549951

I already told you to go look at numbers. Leave this page to the people who have something productive to say.
The downward trend began with the 1:1.1 ratio which is also why i left. This has been 7 years now.
@One last shot as well

Tyrell Wellick

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hey Stormy Daniels! I’m looking for a co. I’m tired of barb nobling and would like to stagnate, fall behind and lose out on growth between ops and while rebuilding nukes. You sound like you could really lose me some worlds, so I would love to partner up with you long term. :)

Deleted User - 11549951

I believe the problem with ego lies in the fact that narcissistic people are the first to call other narcissistic.
Its more than obvious that the majority of players have been neglected in this game so the company can make money.
in the meantime it would be interesting to play a twlan game with you @onelastshot.

Deleted User - 11549951

Any of you please PM me for TWLAN. I will tell you before i attack.
I am bored of conquering barbs, I dont want to buy more pps either
£40 was enough. the top20 doesnt mean nothing to me if the game is boring.

This is the opposite of EGO, something the majority of players dont demonstrate.

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Any of you please PM me for TWLAN. I will tell you before i attack.
I am bored of conquering barbs, I dont want to buy more pps either
£40 was enough. the top20 doesnt mean nothing to me if the game is boring.

This is the opposite of EGO, something the majority of players dont demonstrate.
'1v1 me bro' is the epitome of ego. On what planet do you spend most of your time?

Deleted User - 11549951

1v1?
this is for 15 player limit.
Go read some books and stop polluting this thread mate. I dont know if you are child but you are acting childish

Deleted User - 11549951

Since I am the only person who seems to care about the dozens of millions of players who stopped playing this game for this reason:
Someone with some intelligence please explain to me and Stormy how we are egotistical!
Also, It seems it isnt us who are trying to cling onto a position on a scoreboard so, the psychology behind the statements read here today have been disappointing!

This game has plenty of intelligent people, its a matter of using your intelligence instead of your wallet.
I would rather lose this game to better players than waste money so i can be at top. I did this on cas8 by accident.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
There has never been 'millions of players' on tribalwars.

You are attempting to speak for this fictional number of players as if you are their mouthpiece and that anybody who quits must have quit for 1 reason, and 1 reason only. Your reason.

That is egotistical.

That you believe your opinion is of so much value that every other player who has ever played this game and left it did so because of the reason you say.

The premium settings are there, and I don't see them going anywhere. You adapt, and if you don't like it you don't have to play it.

Deleted User - 11549951

Excuse me mate? Please check your facts, I will write this to you like an essay:
References:
https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2014-10-29-tribal-wars-2-beta-attracts-1-million-users

Quotes:
"The game's predecessor, Tribal Wars, currently has around 55 million registered players." - THIS IS IN 2014

However, right now, the game has about 1 million! So, this is about a 54 million users lost so some people can feel gratified for being at top.
You can call me an idiot and reduce yourself to your retarded stance however without any facts you wont get anywhere with me mate.

So the guy thinking about the 54 million is egotistical and the idiot speaking for the 1 million is smart?
This was incredibly disappointing to hear this from you, please go educate yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 11549951

This must be really embarassing for you mate.
Ask one of your superiors to reply to this topic.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
First off - I am posting as a player.

As for embarrassing...keep the personal attacks coming whilst you learn how to do some research. Because your 'data' is not accurate in the slightest.

Firstly, you are talking about numbers across a multitude of servers which all have their own styles of play, activity and inactivity. This is the actual .net data.

1588444607009.png

10.7 million accounts on .net that have been recording on twstats over the course of 15 odd years. That is accounts - not players. The majority of those will never have been 'active' accounts.

Players who joined for a few days, got bored as happens with many browser games and forgot about it. It happens.

Then think about how many players have used more than 1 account.

As an example, I've used a new account on all but 1 world I have played. I've played 30+ worlds. It would be impossible to work out a formula to say how many actual 'players' have been on .net, but I would hazard an educated guess it would be under a million active users in TW history - in total.

Most of the accounts would not have been created from day 1, but over the past 15 odd years.

There would never have been 'millions of players' on tribalwars, because the numbers are cumulative.

Not 'at any one time', but 'the total number, ever'.

The game has 52,000 players now. Not 1 million.

Please don't try and talk like you know information after putting things into google. Actually find a reliable source of information and think about it. That's your issue - you are quick to jump to bizarre arguments without any evidence that is meaningful to back it up.

Deleted User - 11549951

I am not speaking about net. I am speaking of whole game!

Do you only play in net?
Your facts are still incorrect and very narrow minded as to what affects your ass regardless of EVERYONE.

Deleted User - 11549951

Become aware of what surrounds you.

You are sounding entitled and i care not for the way you were brought up to behave this way.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I am not speaking about net. I am speaking of whole game!

Do you only play in net?
Your facts are still incorrect and very narrow minded as to what affects your ass regardless of EVERYONE.

You read, interpreted and responded in under 1 minute. Sounds to me like you aren't even reading things before you comment in your desperation to sooth your ego by attempting to win a debate that you've already lost.

With that, I'm done. As it's clear I am trying to teach logic to someone who is unwilling to read a thing.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 11549951

No
what you say out your mouth is nothing but your own opinion.
Use some facts, some statistics?
I think you are one of the most egotistical because you are willing to ruin a game so you can win at it for a few more years. But i use facts instead of just insulting you like a monkey.

monkeys just throw their own faeces at each other when they fight, is this how you make your argument? by throwing faeces?

Deleted User - 11549951

I'm actually just here so my brother could play this game in the future but instead, it seems your head has become stuck up your ass somewhere along the past 10 years :)

Incognito.

Reaction score
No
what you say out your mouth is nothing but your own opinion.
Use some facts, some statistics?
I think you are one of the most egotistical because you are willing to ruin a game so you can win at it for a few more years. But i use facts instead of just insulting you like a monkey.

monkeys just throw their own faeces at each other when they fight, is this how you make your argument? by throwing faeces?

You have been told solid facts about the game and factual information but yet you're still spouting nonsense please just stop now you're embarrassing yourself.

Deleted User - 11549951

what facts bro?
go check how many users there are in all servers because its close to 200million, not the 55milion active users said in that article