World 115 Auto-Updating Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Dear players,

As you noticed, the maps created by a community member recently broke and there is no indication that it will get fixed. For this reason I have opened up the tools that Paul the Paladin is using for his map generations. For those who don't know Paul, Paul is the Discord bot on our community server that allows you to generate custom maps right on Discord!

I am currently generating maps automatically once per day, but this can be increased to once per hour depending if it is regenerated on Discord.

Please note:
Paul the Paladin and these maps are a private project of mine and are in no way related to my job as a Community Manager; If these maps break, they are totally up to me to fix and not InnoGames / the Tribal Wars team. Please refrain from creating support requests for this as they will be considered tools from an external party (my private person, not as an employee). I also ask that people copying these threads for upcoming worlds add this note to their forum topics.

I am currently only generating the basic maps to help you out short notice, conquers and total OD maps will be added later this week.

Enjoy!

Top 20 Players (Points)
players_world_points.png

Top 20 Players (ODA)
players_world_oda.png

Top 20 Players (ODD)
players_world_odd.png

Top 20 Tribes (Points)
tribes_world_points.png

Top 20 Tribes (ODA)
tribes_world_oda.png

Top 20 Tribes (ODD)
tribes_world_odd.png

Conquers Last 24H of Top 20 Tribes
conquers_points.png

Last edited:

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
+++ for the maps being made

but damn, the colors. If you ever decide to do more on these maps, maybe change the color theme. Rank 1 blue rank 2 grey etc as its always been.

- why would innogames not do this themselfs? Or support this project of yours? Its great we have players burning for the game cause it sure as hell does not feel like the company care one bit.

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I think top 20 is a bit much, other then that is looks nice

top 10 should be more then enough

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I disagree, at this stage top 20 is still relevant due to tribes having "academy/sister/pet" tribes. The rank 13 tribe still has over one million points, so maybe at a later stage only top 10 would be better but not now (in my opinion)

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I like how it is top 20, even at late stages in the game you have fringe top 15-20 tribes that take up space on the map, so it's nice to see that being represented.

Deleted User - 848916015

We all gonna just chill and watch while CHE smash -ML- and march straight into K45.........

DuckTheCuck

Reaction score
No no, CHE isn't mass recruiting ML, they're mass recruiting Ex-HDS members, y'know, the same ones who turned on the very tribe they created, the refugees from the DI war who are afraid to fight

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
smash? you mean mass recruit?

Me smash

Side 1:
Tribes: CHE!!!, EGGS
Side 2:
Tribes: -ML-, WiC

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 90
Side 2: 12
Difference: 78

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 587,340
Side 2: 81,832
Difference: 505,508

chart

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
No no, CHE isn't mass recruiting ML, they're mass recruiting Ex-HDS members, y'know, the same ones who turned on the very tribe they created, the refugees from the DI war who are afraid to fight

Here I was thinking they were innocent victims of the tyrannical Chris. You're suggesting the members are the ones to blame after their leader left following one op?

Weren't you also in HDS council while spying on them? Now I'm confused.

But the real question here is what are you taking, and can I have some?

Status
Not open for further replies.