World 12

Dauthi

Contributing Poster
I wonder if we can pick direction Cause that will help alot of people orginzied and I knwo that ALOT people quit playing w11 because they couldn't.

Teh ViRuS

Still Going Strong
I wonder if we can pick direction Cause that will help alot of people orginzied and I knwo that ALOT people quit playing w11 because they couldn't.
Yep,

Petion #2

- Later Start time
and
- Choose Direction, (if we cant already)

Silly Wabbit

Yep,

Petion #2

- Later Start time
and
- Choose Direction, (if we cant already)
Agreed. Many people in TW are either EST or from Engalnd. I say we do one at 20:00 at least.

Last edited by a moderator:

sacredfool

No... random starting please.

I agree, start at 5 o'clock.

I just want packages and archers, with no paladins... this makes it so much more interesting. :icon_sad::icon_sad: :icon_cry::icon_cry:

Silly Wabbit

I think a mod should clear this up for us so we don't have to argue haha.

Silly Wabbit

Yes but if a pre-made tribe wants to be in the same area, how will they do it? Many members would be left out.

scarkxx

w8 w8 first of all :icon_biggrin: i wanna thank tw personal or whatever because they had opened w12 like w10 ^-^ 10x guys!!! ..yeah and the second part:icon_neutral: ....

(We will see how w10 is going to react to the serverstart. If w10 does not get better because of this, we will close w10 to new registrants. You would then have to activate premium to join the world) so i cannot join the world without premium ?? :icon_cry: :icon_cry: hope il join it as simple as joining w10 ^-^ it would be greate :icon_biggrin:...

servy

I can't see the opening of world 12 making that much difference on world 10 and 11 server loads, as i reckon that many will play world 12 in addition to worlds 10 and 11. Not instead of like the admins are hoping.
Let me guess, you've never had more than 10 villages, or at least not much more. When you have a lot of villages it's hard enough to find enough time for one world, let alone two. People will play multiple worlds at first, but then they will either get rimmed on one/more or they will actually grow. If they grow they will quit all but 1-2 worlds, and usually be less active on at least one. I have yet to see any big player play multiple worlds for an extended period of time.