World 124: The Northern Patrol

A Grumpy Old Man

Reaction score
Greetings,

I am
A Grumpy Old Man, looking to brighten up my days with some good ol' Tribal Wars. After years of decline in the player numbers on my local server, I decided the time has come to move international. Here I hope to find a new group of like minded people. Therefore I'd like to present the World 124 premade The Northern Patrol.

1641245587779.png
I do not have any harsh requirements. I'm not only looking for multiple world winning TW legends. I'm a very active and helpful player with over 15 years of active Tribal Wars experience. I believe I know what to do and how to help in almost any situation. I'm solely looking for players who aim to win this world and have the activity numbers to back it up.

If you want to be part of this story, please contact me directly on this forum or on World 124.

_
But don't listen to me

I'm just A Grumpy Old Man

A Grumpy Old Man

Reaction score
Greetings,

I'm happy with the number of players already sending direct messages, both in game and on this forum. Good to see multiple people are interested in playing this world together. I'm confident we're gonna start the world with a strong team.

Nice, sounds like a contender if you get some actives

Thanks, looking forward to meet your premade as well in game. Hoping for an interesting world.

I believe @Timothy Mus would love to join your cause. Just sound the Pooga horn and he'll come running. If you make it loud enough you can probably gather @TrustMeImLying and other professionals to help you as well.

Again, not looking for so called 'professionals'. If people got the activity numbers & basic knowledge, we'll make it work.

_
But don't listen to me
I'm just A Grumpy Old Man