World 125 Auto-Updating Maps

Voodoo.

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Its not though the maps are literally something he does purely out of his own desire to.

You want to criticize the poor enforcement of the pushing rule? I'm all for it.

But to criticize someone for providing a free service to the community with their own time and money? Nah mate. Not cool.

Well someone can't take a joke.

Not cool man.

Tueur De Roi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I will, Jaw knows it's banter, if he watches football he will know the Roy Keane quote.
Seems to go way over your head though, not surprised.
It is no surprise that if we share different cultures jokes that are relevant to one and not the other will go over others head. /shrug

Either way I can see a trend of jokes missing their mark and I personally like having auto maps and not having to beg people to create them like the old days of TW so I appreciate what JawJaw does in that regard. Thats all I was ever saying. Meh. ~

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It is no surprise that if we share different cultures jokes that are relevant to one and not the other will go over others head. /shrug

Either way I can see a trend of jokes missing their mark and I personally like having auto maps and not having to beg people to create them like the old days of TW so I appreciate what JawJaw does in that regard. Thats all I was ever saying. Meh. ~

You're mad about the new maps