World 125 Feedback

Reaction score
I appreciate Inno & jawjaw making 125 a no PP world even though they had said 150 was at best the next no-pp world.

They probably had to shuffle around release timings of worlds to make this work, so I am happy with them making this world happen, instead of being unhappy about the release date.

goroj

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
I think that anyone will be on the clown radar if he/she acts like one.
Not that my opinion is important ;)

Now, on topic. If you do not want to play/attend to more than one world at a time... Just don't do it. Yep, that's all.
w125 seems to be a special world (will avoid spoiling the reasons), so whoever wants to take part in it - will do.

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Thankful for all our mods and the teams behind them. What an excellent job they have all been doing. Hats off to them all! You guys are the real MVPs!
simp-pewdiepie.gif

-Fac-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Inno definitely make minimal money on non-pp worlds and I don't think non-pp worlds do much for the overall playerbase. Its almost no cost to them to run it alongside w124 anyway.

"This game is dying" is such a ridiculous uneducated thing to say. They make way more money than they ever used to, people spend thousands of $ per world. The game will never be like it was in 2009 and fill out all 100 continents because that model makes less money. And that change was brought around by the market. If that model was not more successful we would still be using the old model.

The game largely still takes a lot of skill and time/ effort/ commitment, which is why truly disgusting pp whales don't solo win every world. *cough* Ultrafuse *cough*

Also the pandemic has been excellent for this game marking a fairly substantial boost in world size. w113, w117, w121 have all been massive by the new standards.

So to echo what JawJaw said in a more straightforward way, Inno does not give a shit about your opinion and they are doing just fine by any real world metric. Unfortunately thats the way it is :~) plenty of excellent games out there with no p2w aspects you might enjoy, but I wouldn't waste your time, effort or energy barking up this tree m8.

DJ300

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Inno definitely make minimal money on non-pp worlds and I don't think non-pp worlds do much for the overall playerbase. Its almost no cost to them to run it alongside w124 anyway.

"This game is dying" is such a ridiculous uneducated thing to say. They make way more money than they ever used to, people spend thousands of $ per world. The game will never be like it was in 2009 and fill out all 100 continents because that model makes less money. And that change was brought around by the market. If that model was not more successful we would still be using the old model.

The game largely still takes a lot of skill and time/ effort/ commitment, which is why truly disgusting pp whales don't solo win every world. *cough* Ultrafuse *cough*

Also the pandemic has been excellent for this game marking a fairly substantial boost in world size. w113, w117, w121 have all been massive by the new standards.

So to echo what JawJaw said in a more straightforward way, Inno does not give a shit about your opinion and they are doing just fine by any real world metric. Unfortunately thats the way it is :~) plenty of excellent games out there with no p2w aspects you might enjoy, but I wouldn't waste your time, effort or energy barking up this tree m8.

The new system is definetly more finanicaly lucrative for Inno, thought i do think the game is still losing players. though lets be honest whos to say the classic tribalwars would have kept more players we honestly don't know maybe making it p2w was the only reason we still have tw and they didn't close it down.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

This is a super dumb post stating the obvious.

CLEARLY they make more money with this model. But eventually (pandemic aside) there will be no players left to make this money.

If everyone decided to NOT use P2W we'd be back to the old days :D but people like to spend their money on pp (don't bother @ me with farming pp.

The forums are so toxic they eradicated a lot of the good players who give back. Inno realise this and are giving the 'good' players what they want and you see the return of stalwarts of the no haul community return when they left after it was hauls worlds.

I do agree with your last sentence though

-Fac-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I
This is a super dumb post stating the obvious.

CLEARLY they make more money with this model. But eventually (pandemic aside) there will be no players left to make this money.

If everyone decided to NOT use P2W we'd be back to the old days :D but people like to spend their money on pp

I do think the game has been growing in player base again though - although I would love to see Inno's statistics on that. And it doesn't matter if the playerbase is much smaller if the game is more profitable.

And the OP so clearly hasn't considered anything about why the game is the way it is and just wants to screech like an animal on the forums. And also would like to point out these decisions are almost certainly not JawJaws solo doing, I'm sure he's under plenty of pressure from his boss to generate revenue.

Lord Sama

Reaction score
Jaw Jaw...may I ask why the actual settings for 125 are totally unlike those listed by TW in the lead and utterly and totally different from the wishing well.

You asked what we wanted, hundreds of players took the time and made the effort to respond and you guys paid it no cognisance.

Deleted User - 848983838

Jaw Jaw...may I ask why the actual settings for 125 are totally unlike those listed by TW in the lead and utterly and totally different from the wishing well.

You asked what we wanted, hundreds of players took the time and made the effort to respond and you guys paid it no cognisance.

Which ones are so drastically different

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

I think all my wishes were fulfilled pretty much :oops: