World 125 Feedback

Lord Sama

Reaction score
ropey...have you compared the wishing well settings and the registration settings...totally different.

Our input into the wishing well was totally ignored.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Well if you are referring to your input Mr sama then I have a sneaky suspicion that nothing of value was lost.

Personally I'm pretty happy with the settings and so are most of the people in my clique and I'm pretty sure that we represent 99% of the playerbase so I think a good job was done

Deleted User - 848983838

oh poor baby no watchtower for you. have to deal with fakes like we did in old settings oh no :(

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I

I do think the game has been growing in player base again though - although I would love to see Inno's statistics on that. And it doesn't matter if the playerbase is much smaller if the game is more profitable.

And the OP so clearly hasn't considered anything about why the game is the way it is and just wants to screech like an animal on the forums. And also would like to point out these decisions are almost certainly not JawJaws solo doing, I'm sure he's under plenty of pressure from his boss to generate revenue.

JawJaw is good.

Imagine the amount of money that was spent on TW2. They should have made TW2 a P2W game and pump the advertising.

Sure yes the game is growing marginally but it's also because they CANCELLED the other servers.

It's like a family tribe mass recruiting as they lose members. Eventually there's none left to merge in and they get slaughtered lmao

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Since my message got deleted and there is no feedback thread. I will repeat myself.

Why are you opening 2 worlds less than a month apart. Seems really really stupid as the player base is not large enough to fill 2 competitive worlds at the same time. Delete it again please

149bfd9b9e0b060db3064dabffe4cc8d.png

Jaw-jaw.png

Screenshot 2022-01-21 at 22.39.07.png

DJ300

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Lmao stop sucking up Sam, the push rule isn't even a push rule its a rule to mess with co players which they have no right to do for years they have told people to get to F basically then want to limit co playing.

People can still build you villages but they cant co play you here. is no pushing but still pushing goood job inno. i see you still have no idea what your game is about or how its played or abusable.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Lmao stop sucking up Sam, the push rule isn't even a push rule its a rule to mess with co players which they have no right to do for years they have told people to get to F basically then want to limit co playing.

People can still build you villages but they cant co play you here. is no pushing but still pushing goood job inno. i see you still have no idea what your game is about or how its played or abusable.

First and foremost, co-playing is forbidden, strictly by the rules. We tolerate it. Be happy we do and note that this discussion is not new. This has been in the rules for at least 10 years already and we're "tolerating" it for just as long. This won't change anytime soon.

Second of all, co-playing will remain tolerated this world. All you're unhappy about, as far as I read from your comment, is that you can't ask your future co to join separately and get an easy first few villages and outgrow your competition that way. Otherwise you would just let him join you straight away, which is still tolerated. Furthermore, "merges" are indicated by more than just a village switching ownership, which seems to be your misconception about merges.

It sounds to me like you're just sad there's no easy start-up for you anymore. However if there are other reasons hidden in your comment, please let me know so we can rethink the rule.

DJ300

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
First and foremost, co-playing is forbidden, strictly by the rules. We tolerate it. Be happy we do and note that this discussion is not new. This has been in the rules for at least 10 years already and we're "tolerating" it for just as long. This won't change anytime soon.

Second of all, co-playing will remain tolerated this world. All you're unhappy about, as far as I read from your comment, is that you can't ask your future co to join separately and get an easy first few villages and outgrow your competition that way. Otherwise you would just let him join you straight away, which is still tolerated. Furthermore, "merges" are indicated by more than just a village switching ownership, which seems to be your misconception about merges.

It sounds to me like you're just sad there's no easy start-up for you anymore. However if there are other reasons hidden in your comment, please let me know so we can rethink the rule.

Did you even read what i wrote or spewing your inno bs Joris?

people can have others build them villages who aren't playing. this is also a huge part of pushing i don't see why it it was completely missed or stepped over and you focused on co playing alone with your rule. other than lets be honest how do you track that.

75% of the people on this game are still terrible, its not going to change anything.