World 125 Feedback

Deleted User - 848983838

tbf they say that coplaying is forbidden but tolerated which is just bs speak. its 100% tolerated because they are unable to stop some very basic cheating let alone coplaying. It's been "tolerated" for 10+ years and there used to be a coplaying section on the forum etc. Its only forbidden to give them an out for any issues with accounts getting locked out/pp being spent etc and no other reason imo. It's forbidden but every single mod/staff playing the game is coplaying. The only reason for it being "forbidden" is to get rid of any liability

It's a 24/7 game. If there were no coplayers people like you would just complain someone has 12 hours a day to spend on the game compared to your 2 hours. Someone being able to play from work would have an advantage and you'd complain. It ruined the game for people who can't get along with other people and are stubborn. Again it's been 15 years you;ve had 15 years to adapt to a game that revolves around 24/7 activity.

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If their were no co-players (which has been implied are a minority) people might actually be inclined to defend their villages for the duration of a world rather then gifting to play on someone elses account Just to get ahead. Just because it's a 24/7 game does not mean you have to be active the whole time, especially if there isn't any co-players (if majority of player base have the same timezone). Also there is still the account sit options, which gets ignored solely due to the restrictions it applies. Lastly co-playing leads to a lot of the issues with the game creating a grey area for people to exploit making the moderation of the game more difficult - in my opinion.

Either way this looks like it's going to be a good world. Best of luck all.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
why would we be happy that you tolerate co-playing when it has ruined the game for many players? More people than you would imagine would love if you guys took a hardline stance against co-playing and accounts were only 1 player

you could very easily say the reverse as well

i'm sure i'm far from the only one that would straight up never play another world if I couldn't co-play

this is a very time consuming game and it's simply the only realistic way of playing it without it essentially taking over my life

in my opinion having someone else on the account to bounce ideas off of makes the game more fun as well

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Why play with just 30 fwiends when you can play with 100 <3

KnockKnock94

Reaction score
No farming and no premium world is very good, becouse you must show skills. Opened wallet isnt skill xd in polish version every time starting 2 worlds the same time - premium and no premium, we have a chance to choice game style :)

STESHOT

Reaction score
FB TW admin told me to repost here about W125.
I was very pleased that all my requests for settings were used, even if nothing to do with me asking, but then i saw no haul, and my heart dropped! While getting back to original style settings is great for the game, using no haul takes out the players who put in the most effort early on, which is critical, and at the same time promotes Bullying in the game. I KNOW this is a war game, but even in war there are socail rules. Personaly i am happy to kill off bullies , but 99% of players will simply be bullied straight out of the game, which does NOT promote a good game long-term. The game always was best when there was a good balance between attack/defence, and i know attack has always been supported most (wrongly), but this setting means if you do not attack asap and keep attacking, ignoring defence, you simply will not get past the early days.

STESHOT

Reaction score
i'm sorry, but a MOD simply cannot say co-playing is 100% against the rules, then say it is and always will be tolerated?and expected. Umm, contradiction, and therefore blatant cheating is allowed. Am I wrong?

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
FB TW admin told me to repost here about W125.
I was very pleased that all my requests for settings were used, even if nothing to do with me asking, but then i saw no haul, and my heart dropped! While getting back to original style settings is great for the game, using no haul takes out the players who put in the most effort early on, which is critical, and at the same time promotes Bullying in the game. I KNOW this is a war game, but even in war there are socail rules. Personaly i am happy to kill off bullies , but 99% of players will simply be bullied straight out of the game, which does NOT promote a good game long-term. The game always was best when there was a good balance between attack/defence, and i know attack has always been supported most (wrongly), but this setting means if you do not attack asap and keep attacking, ignoring defence, you simply will not get past the early days.

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it.

We will be running a Classic soon with very similar settings and with reduced unit speeds and with haul. That way you can still play a non-pp world with Haul. I realize it's not exactly the same as building speed will be faster but by reducing the unit speed to the speed of a regular world we hope we can still have you enjoy the non-premium experience.

Beast Masters

Reaction score
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it.

We will be running a Classic soon with very similar settings and with reduced unit speeds and with haul. That way you can still play a non-pp world with Haul. I realize it's not exactly the same as building speed will be faster but by reducing the unit speed to the speed of a regular world we hope we can still have you enjoy the non-premium experience.

That is a great news.