World 13 and Tribal Wars 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Save me a seat!

I am very excited about the new update cant wait to play.:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

me to woot im so exited i just cant wat i dont think i would be able to sleep tonight.:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Ha ha. I just hooked myself up with premium... Lots of Premium... I best play this world well.

DeletedUser

For who want to know the paladin's weapond are...

1. Offensive
Golden axe, golden crossbow and idem for light cavalery / rams / catapult
2. Defensive
Golden spear, golden sword, golden bow, golden armory (for HC)
3. Others
- more resurces that can be carry...
- more loyality points lose when you attack...
- less loyality points lose when you are attack...

If anybody say sry... :) this is for who die if don't know... you will see more in game... :) Good Luck... Have Fun... :D

LE: For who know romanian language visit: http://forum.triburile.ro/showthread.php?t=2219 ;)

DeletedUser24176

can't wait until the world comes out I am joining it
looks so fun

:swordsman:[DT] member in world 8 and proud of being in the most growing tribe in that world:swordsman:

:villagers:[DT] ranked 8, yay!!!!:villagers:

baden27

a question

Barbarian villages:

In the past barbarian villages were villages that had been manually removed from banned or deleted players. In the future "abandoned villages" will also be called barbarian villages. Those Barbarian villages will now also grow by themselves and (slowly) become attractive noble targets. They also build troops.
The villages do NOT need resources to grow, so plundering does not keep them from growing. (this might not be realistic, but if it wasn't done like that, the villages would never grow)

So, can i farm them all i want and get full stored with my army everytime i attack a babarian village?

DeletedUser

I'm a little worried what the Turkish players will think to the 'Barbarian villages'

DeletedUser

So, can i farm them all i want and get full stored with my army everytime i attack a babarian village?

No. It'll be producing resources as normal, but they will also build themselves up, even if they have no resources left.

DeletedUser

Delete your previous post please. Let people find it for themselves for god's sake. Would you really like it if I blew up the surprise you have been waiting for so eagerly? Not talking about MY surprise, since a friend had told me already... But think about the masses before you post, not abut a few guys who want to know earlier...

Ruudgame

WOW!!
That is going to be a perfect world!
Especially with the items and barbarian villages!!
I will be there!

spiderpigxxl

delete the message

:lol::icon_rolleyes:i'll be in the new world 2:icon_rolleyes::lol:

DeletedUser

For who want to know the paladin's weapond are...

1. Offensive
Golden axe, golden crossbow and idem for light cavalery / rams / catapult
2. Defensive
Golden spear, golden sword, golden bow, golden armory (for HC)
3. Others
- more resurces that can be carry...
- more loyality points lose when you attack...
- less loyality points lose when you are attack...

If anybody say sry... :) this is for who die if don't know... you will see more in game... :) Good Luck... Have Fun... :D

LE: For who know romanian language visit: http://forum.triburile.ro/showthread.php?t=2219 ;)

Well I thought it was interesting, good to know what your enemy may have in their arsenal of tricks before they hit you with it...

DeletedUser

Believe me, you'll know when someone gets anything new, in the W13 forums. But right now, stop spoiling the surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.