World 13 on Speed

DeletedUser

For the next 2-3 months we will be running 48 hour rounds on the speed world that emulate our current worlds.

The features will basically be the same as world 13.

First 100 people in are free, after that it is only 1 premium point to join the world. If you have ever wanted to play a high speed version of world 13 or a high speed version of settings you've never tried, here's your chance!

Settings Include the following:

Bonus Villages
Coins
No farm rule
No fake limit
Morale: active (time based)
Techs: Simplified Research
Church: not active
Paladin: Yes with items
Archers: Yes

World 13's round will start Friday June 17th at 02:00 Server Time, and will run for 48 hours. There of course is sleep mode for those who need to sleep/work :p So bring your friends, set up teams and see if you could outlast your neighbors on a high speed world!

DeletedUser

How come it's not starting as usual around 16.00, 17.00h? This will mean that most European players will miss around 6h of those 48h, and to make it worst, the first 6h of the world

lord rok

yup, it really stinks
i guess we wont even play it.... or u have different plans, Odo?

DeletedUser

Nah, I guess in those 6h you can get to at least 3k points with you town, so starting next to someone at that point, I think you can't and not be a farm there

DeletedUser11188

Anyone going to be playing? Would be awesome to get a nice w13 tribe together and own our round.

DeletedUser11188

I am me :icon_razz: playing JDraconis currently after a years absence. I used to play other worlds but quit a majority of them when I became a mod. Also have played speed since round 1-60, some of the best rounds stw ever had, and have also made top ranks so I have some speed experience. Anyway was just interested in seeing if anyone was getting a tribe together for the w13 speed round.

lord rok

it doesnt look very likely that many w13 players will play it...
at least if u take a look at this topic, which is very _______(quiet).

DeletedUser73653

i don't think that 2:00 is a good time to start, as it means that everbody in europe is going to miss the first 6 or 7 hours of the speed round, and they are the must important hours of the round. it should go back to starting at 19:00 server time.

DeletedUser

dont think so that it start friday 02:00
SpeedPlaner said:
#337 World 13 on SpeedStart: Wednesday, 17/06/09 02:00
End: Friday, 19/06/09 02:00

and it is maybe better to change it because there wont play a lot of guys maybe from there an Night/Bash/Catta Speed to 10am in the morning and then to from 11am we to friday 16pm an 250 speed with world 13 features.

So far Tjorben