World 13 questionaire.

DeletedUser

IN PUBLIC FORUMS

Blood--I don't hold any respect for Blood, never will.

3.) what tribe is most overrated?--Blood

wow, no respect...guess we're used to it. we can't b overrated as most people usually count us out. those who know us seem to have put us as underrated actually....who are u anyway and y such a hate for blood?

lord rok

well, u took out his magnificent empire of 20 villages.... maybe thats why he hates u....

DeletedUser

IN PUBLIC FORUMS

1.) who is the best PnP'er world 13 has seen? ohhh deff shards she was loved by all and is fun to read her post.

2.)who is the best PnP'er world 13 still has? Deff RVK his post are always interesting and true and just overall awesome.

3.) who is you favourite spammer? LOL this has to go to BMA haha

4.) who is the most disliked world 13 poster? idk i think bma is hated by all of {E} and PWC

5.)who creates the most enjoyable posts to read? Either RVK or shadyrk

6.) which tribe has the best forum pressence? imma have to go with CIV with BMA leading that front

7.) which tribe has the worst forum pressence? Blood i dont think ive ever seen one of there members post here?

8.) what previous forum poster has stopped posting, that you would like to start again? Deff B.M.A back when he spammed over and over was just hillarious how he got under peoples skin =P

9.) who is your favourite poster for each tribe in the top 10?

INSO: RVK
[R]: Paladin
CIV: B.M.A & Odoaker
Nova: Griaxe
PWC/E: XELA his stats top of line :)
Bey0nd: do they post anymore?

IN GAME

1.) what is your favourite tribe? INSO lol there like OD hor's :)

2.) what is your worst tribe? Bey0nd for obvious reason's

3.) what tribe is most overrated? Bey0nd i guess such a massive faling tribe

4.) what tribe is most underrated(spelling?)? ~TR~

DeletedUser

IN PUBLIC FORUMS

1.) who is the best PnP'er world 13 has seen? Shards, although I didn't look at the fourms much aback then.

2.)who is the best PnP'er world 13 still has? RvK, he is the only person's "big wall of text" I will read.

3.) who is you favourite spammer? BMA, makes me laugh.

4.) who is the most disliked world 13 poster? CBduke back when he posted.

5.)who creates the most enjoyable posts to read?BMA

6.) which tribe has the best forum pressence? INSO, and CIV.

7.) which tribe has the worst forum pressence? BLOOD, don't think I've ever seen one post 0.0

8.) what previous forum poster has stopped posting, that you would like to start again? Sage =)

INSO-RvK
CIV-BMA and odo
[R]- paladin..only one I've really seen post
PWC-xela

IN GAME

1.) what is your favourite tribe? CIV =)

2.) what is your worst tribe? BLOOD

3.) what tribe is most overrated?bey0nd

4.) what tribe is most underrated(spelling?)?PWC

DeletedUser

IN PUBLIC FORUMS

1.) who is the best PnP'er world 13 has seen? The way I understand PnP and it's purpose, I would say Cecala was very successful. But I think this refers more to who makes pretty posts and is a sort of popularity contest, in which case I would have agree that it's Shards

2.)who is the best PnP'er world 13 still has? Again my understanding of PnP - BMA

3.) who is your favorite spammer? dunno

4.) who is the most disliked world 13 poster? This has to be SPIESAREGREAT

5.)who creates the most enjoyable posts to read? Reiko hands down

6.) which tribe has the best forum pressence? I'd guess PWC lately, but this seems to change with the seasons

7.) which tribe has the worst forum pressence? CYA, for eg. how long did it take for them to clear up the (A)(R) issue?

8.) what previous forum poster has stopped posting, that you would like to start again? Corranhorn - (just haven't seen much lately, he's probably still around)

INSO: RvK
[R]: er..
CIV Fam: mph10, provides the best material for counter PnP :)
NOVA: dunno
Bey0nd: ?
{E}/PWC Fam: Xela (because he's better than me at everything I do)
BLOOD: dunno

IN GAME

1.) what is your favourite tribe? -PWC-, (no not ~PWC~ or {E} or CE, just -PWC-, there is a great divide among us all now you see)

2.) what is your worst tribe? Darwin, I reckon this is the legacy that PURE left

3.) what tribe is most overrated? CIV.

4.) what tribe is most underrated(spelling?)? Possibly BLOOD, they're pretty quiet and seem to be just getting on with their business

DeletedUser

wow, no respect...guess we're used to it. we can't b overrated as most people usually count us out. those who know us seem to have put us as underrated actually....who are u anyway and y such a hate for blood?

Let's see, you declared on your own allies at the same time you dropped the alliance and they were at war with the top tribe in the world. You gave ZE no notice that the alliance with Blood was dropped until after we had incoming attacks.

@Lord Rok, at least I didn't run away, spy on, and betray my tribe just to save my own skin on the world, as you did.

If either of you want to continue this, please do one of two things:

1} take it to PM

2} make a separate thread for this.

I don't want to turn one of the better threads on the forums into a flame war.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

IN PUBLIC FORUMS

1.) who is the best PnP'er world 13 has seen? - haven't been here long enough to know

2.)who is the best PnP'er world 13 still has? - haven't been here long enough to know

3.) who is you favourite spammer? - BMA

4.) who is the most disliked world 13 poster? - i don't dislike him personally but probably raid because i know people not in inso hate him :p

5.)who creates the most enjoyable posts to read? - RVK

6.) which tribe has the best forum pressence? - INSO

7.) which tribe has the worst forum pressence? - BLOOD

8.) what previous forum poster has stopped posting, that you would like to start again? - idk

9.) who is your favourite poster for each tribe in the top 10? - half the time i don't know what tribe they are in

IN GAME

1.) what is your favourite tribe? - INSO just because i know everyone and are a great team

2.) what is your worst tribe? - i'm saying CYA just because i know nothing about them

3.) what tribe is most overrated? - -CIV- was over rated i think

4.) what tribe is most underrated(spelling?)? - i have no clue

DeletedUser

Yeah I am disliked by people, at least they care.

IN PUBLIC FORUMS

1.) who is the best PnP'er world 13 has seen? Shards or breeze

2.)who is the best PnP'er world 13 still has? BMA

3.) who is you favourite spammer? BMA or Cecala

4.) who is the most disliked world 13 poster? ME DRIVERX yeah

5.)who creates the most enjoyable posts to read?Reiko, Shadryk, Xela

6.) which tribe has the best forum pressence?INSO

7.) which tribe has the worst forum pressence?NOVA

8.) what previous forum poster has stopped posting, that you would like to start again?Shards

Bey0nd=Eziquel
INSO- Reiko
PWC/E-Xela
NOVA-Griaxe
[R]-paladin

IN GAME

1.) what is your favourite tribe?INSO

2.) what is your worst tribe?NOVA, I hate them and I will always hate them. Hope they rot in hell.

3.) what tribe is most overrated? [R]

4.) what tribe is most underrated(spelling?) PWC

DeletedUser

you probally nobeled one of his friends