World 14/24 Diplomacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser41659

Greetings fine people of the World 14 Community.

I am the Magnus and I am here to improve diplomatic relations between World 14 and World 24.

As your neighbours, it is important that we lead the way in interworld diplomatic relations. As World 24 is now engaged in it's first Presidential Election, the Magnus (best choice for W24 President) thought that he would get the diplomatic ball rolling.

First off, could you fine citizens tell the Magnus who your best Diplomats are? Diplomats are an essential part of the game and some say that the diplomats are the crux of a successful tribe. Would you not agree?

WOULD YOU NOT AGREE!

Over here in World 24, there is no doubt who the greatest diplomat is ... it is I, the Magnus! *curtain opens, the Magnus is unveiled*

The Magnus is an excellent diplomat mainly because of his lovely personality and devilishly good looks. There are other factors, like flawless spelling and perfect grammar, as well as the ability to communicate with even the lowest noobs in a friendly and somewhat sensual way.

Sensuality is also an important part of the Magnus' regime. A war can be averted using subtle forms of sensuality as well as some very healing words. So it is said that the diplomat should have healing qualities and be something of a healer.

In conclusion, the Magnus would like to ask again, who are your best diplomats and why? and also, what are the best qualities of a diplomat?

Thank you citizens and have a wonderful day.

Behold my mighty sig!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41659

My tribe doesn't have a diplomat :/

That's strange.

Looking at your sig, sir, it appears that your tribe is the number one tribe. Yet you do not have a diplomat. Thusly shooting down a large portion of my argument and purpose for writing this thread.

Which then leads to annoying-ness and a sense of failure.

:icon_sad:

Surely you must have a diplomat! Wouldn't your leader be your diplomat?

DeletedUser

~OU~ just wars everyoen they don't make allies they make dead peole and kill buddies.

As for a w14 diplomat consider I was a part of more than 3 diffrent top 5 tribes
west ( currentilyl NWF)
~KEA~ was top 5 at one point
and ~OU~ ( sat a bunch of account in there)
I think I am qulaified to be w14 offical diplomat for the future of peace and or war between w14 and w24.

DeletedUser

There are other factors, like flawless spelling and perfect grammar, as well as the ability to communicate with even the lowest noobs in a friendly and somewhat sensual way.

I'm not sure you succeed here chiller.

stellro

Well as people have commented about GOH's diplomacy skills surely that puts me way up this list :)

DeletedUser

Over here in World 14, there is no doubt who the greatest diplomat is ...

*curtain opens, Stellro is unveiled*

Well as people have commented about GOH's diplomacy skills surely that puts me way up this list :)

Why? Because everyone <3's Stellro.

DeletedUser

That's strange.

Looking at your sig, sir, it appears that your tribe is the number one tribe. Yet you do not have a diplomat. Thusly shooting down a large portion of my argument and purpose for writing this thread.

Which then leads to annoying-ness and a sense of failure.

:icon_sad:

Surely you must have a diplomat! Wouldn't your leader be your diplomat?

in this number one tribe, the leader does all the diplomacy. meaning me:icon_wink:

patrox

I thought that was your only talent:icon_surprised:
And your not even any good at that:icon_twisted:

stellro

Just because some humour is too "Adult" for you does not mean it does not represent good comedy my friend - when you get abit older you may understand some of the things the grown ups say :icon_wink:

DeletedUser54100

honestly the top 3 diplomats are as follows

1. Stellro - Talks everything through and has a huge vocabualry makes friends when he wants to and does not like refugees in the tribe.
2. The Angry Chicken / Drew Waylander- Both are very skilled in what they do and Fail is known for its aggressive moves, both will talk when needed and fight when needed can make the tough choices.
3. Met- I can honestly say without a doubt Met is outstanding with his diplomatic skills , however what keeps him from the top spot is his personality and ego, still one of the best in the tribal wars comunity.

patrox

Just because some humour is too "Adult" for you does not mean it does not represent good comedy my friend - when you get abit older you may understand some of the things the grown ups say :icon_wink:

Dont worry stell i have started puberty, i think ive shown im also not illiterate and i generally seem to know whats going:icon_wink:

And normally when you laugh at your own jokes.....well that normally means there not funny:icon_wink:

DeletedUser41659

honestly the top 3 diplomats are as follows

1. Stellro - Talks everything through and has a huge vocabualry makes friends when he wants to and does not like refugees in the tribe.
2. The Angry Chicken / Drew Waylander- Both are very skilled in what they do and Fail is known for its aggressive moves, both will talk when needed and fight when needed can make the tough choices.
3. Met- I can honestly say without a doubt Met is outstanding with his diplomatic skills , however what keeps him from the top spot is his personality and ego, still one of the best in the tribal wars comunity.

So these are your 3 most superfluous diplomats.

Thank you Mr Frus for bringing these people to my attention and also for the little analysis. Analysis' make me horny. What are you wearing ...

So far it looks like the Magnus is the only one attempting to increase relations between our fine Worlds. Which should make me the best choice for World 24 President. Or does it?

Personally I find that a President should have excellent diplomacy skills. Is this not so? IS THIS NOT SO!!! Just like in RL a President just talks and resolves. Much like your top diplomats. Which is much like the Magnus.

So, for you fine citizens of W14, could you pretty please give me, the Magnus, some tips for creating a good relationship between our Worlds? I have no idea what you guys and gals are into or what you value in a World and it will certainly help my campaign if the Magnus could find out.

Over in W24, most people seem to value friendliness and a good person to talk to. Which is why there are many people willing to vote for a Woman as President. Which is odd. Not unheard of, but odd. One would think a man would be a stellar choice.

Though Women do serve an important role in society of course.

Especially the hot ones :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

This is cool! But, 1 question though... why would you want a relationship with W14?? Doesn't that seem odd?

Status
Not open for further replies.