World 14 Blog

DeletedUser

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

Many of you know me, and I know a lot of you don't. I am the new world 14 blogger. I hope to keep you guys updated every week or so on new things going on in the world. Well, I wanted to keep it short and sweat so if you have any ideas for the blog send me a message in-game or on the forums. The first blog post should be posted sometime Saturday or early Sunday. The blog can be found here: http://blog.tribalwars.net/

Much love,
Terror37

*Arsenic*

You will have a hard time finding interesting stuff in this world. Can't wait to read it though. Terror rules <3

hallzyjake

yeahh not to be mean, butttttttt nothing special happens in this world anymore.

DeletedUser

Wasnt logic to be a player from w14? or you play w14?
Where are you located?
Never seen you posting here before :)

Last edited by a moderator:

jayjayjay68

Wasnt logic to be a player from w14? or you play w14?
Where are you located?
Never seen you posting here before :)

Terror is old skool FAIL, wow mate going up in the world Blog Staff ;-) Good luck and I hope W14 does not bore you too much.

Hey cal, what are you still doing posting on W14, I though you quit (got rimmed *cough* *cough*)

Anyway, I only popped in here to say welcome to Terror and wish him luck in making you all look exciting.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Terror is old skool FAIL, wow mate going up in the world Blog Staff ;-) Good luck and I hope W14 does not bore you too much.

Hey cal, what are you still doing posting on W14, I though you quit (got rimmed *cough* *cough*)

Anyway, I only popped in here to say welcome to Terror and wish him luck in making you all look exciting.:icon_rolleyes:

that´s gonna take more than luck ;op

but I´ll try to help him out a bit, anytime soon ;op

DeletedUser

VH your not a female and you dont have Mettaler hair so i doubt you can stirr things up for the blog to have a life :)

Jay ur joke its not even bad, its 0 as provoking reaction.

DeletedUser

It's pretty much done, just need to edit some stuff and add few more things. I also am going to beach with some friends, so I might post it over next few days or when I get back. I just want to make it as good as I can because it's my first one.

DeletedUser

First blog post will be at 21:00 today. Sorry, got a little distracted last few days.

DeletedUser51791

So. All that time and build up for.....an interview. Typical for this world, I guess.

Though, there isn't much on this world worth writing about, so can't really blame you.

DeletedUser

So. All that time and build up for.....an interview. Typical for this world, I guess.

Though, there isn't much on this world worth writing about, so can't really blame you.

It's not like I can do a top 10 analysis or even for that matter post war stats. I know it needed work, but it's just hard to find interesting stuff.

DeletedUser

It's not like I can do a top 10 analysis or even for that matter post war stats. I know it needed work, but it's just hard to find interesting stuff.

Nooooooooooooooo!!! How can that be?
Maybe you should turn this blog of yours into a romantic novel, with all that hugging and loving that is going on in this world... Just an idea!

stellro

So one view could be that the world turned boring once GOH was no longer a major player :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser91451

I could always come back to this world and make it interesting again....