World 15 [Un}Popularity Awards

DeletedUser

Aw boo hoo, you still angry cause we killed you and your tribe :D
Its assassin379 and never a capital A...

We? I distinctly remember you doing very little... wait, nothing personally to harm me, or any of my tribe members. But I suppose it's to be expected, your attitude I mean. Exl. liked to think they had good players and could actually war people...

mathiasbonnerup

We? I distinctly remember you doing very little... wait, nothing personally to harm me, or any of my tribe members. But I suppose it's to be expected, your attitude I mean. Exl. liked to think they had good players and could actually war people...

exl. gave my old tribe K3|E an easy path into K2 i must say i bleive only 3 members put up resistance when we attacked one being sin who had support from an allied tribe.

DeletedUser

I know, I got in from the opposite side from K1. It took me 6 hours to clear and noble 10 villages...

mathiasbonnerup

we had 4 members including myself take over 60 villages in the first day alone before the rest of my tribe even started

DeletedUser

They had this academy, Temp. they were called, Exl. deny this, but the tribe was called the Exiled Templars, who called themselves Exl. family, and became the family WHILE I WAS A DUKE THERE (so don't deny it), me and this guy Ziberman took 64 villages off their members in less than 24 hours...

mathiasbonnerup

ziberman that was one player i took great pride in rimming twice lol

DeletedUser

They had this academy, Temp. they were called, Exl. deny this, but the tribe was called the Exiled Templars, who called themselves Exl. family, and became the family WHILE I WAS A DUKE THERE (so don't deny it), me and this guy Ziberman took 64 villages off their members in less than 24 hours...

Ok now that is a matter way out of your depth. Firstly I took out half your tribe from K2 and nuked you in k1 so eh yeah good one. Secondly Temp were nothing to do with us. The only contact I had with them was in getting stokescomp to join us. The rest I remember we cleared out of our Ks. If you became a family then 1) Me, KING CORPSE and other dukes were not informed or 2)You just said you were to get protection and you trying to say you were duke is just crap cause one of the dukes was my friend and let me sit him since there was no other duke to check...
Also if you looked on their profile they didn't say we were their family and if they claimed to be then its utter garbage e.g as379 is my family tribe :p which before that claimed to be *N~L4* and also there was a *N~L5* who claimed to be ours too. Wanting protection but had nothing. -=KT=- who then reformed as Temp. never had any diplomacy with us.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Me, KING CORPSE and other dukes

that KING CORPSE guy is a good player and actually knows what hes doing and yep he mentioned his old tribe to me he said u assasin merged them with NL... :icon_eek: luckily he has respect for himself and went to EviL who arnt that bad and im also happy he did NL is a floppppppp if ive ever seen one :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

that KING CORPSE guy is a good player and actually knows what hes doing and yep he mentioned his old tribe to me he said u assasin merged them with NL... :icon_eek: luckily he has respect for himself and went to EviL who arnt that bad and im also happy he did NL is a floppppppp if ive ever seen one :icon_rolleyes:

Technically yes, but really I left to join them and war EK and ellectrik tried to get me back ,but I said no so they asked for a merge.
Plus he was ALWAYS in love with 4H and always wanted to keep them happy and wanted to join them. With my position *N~L* was the better choice.

DeletedUser

everyone loves TSoH :icon_cool:

NL no rams , pfft thats theyre uber war stratergie :icon_eek:

seth89 is my fave :icon_redface:

trots are gone btw :icon_smile:

yeah i gave up trots, gonna try to start new on w15 with everyone, ran my mouth a bit to much=)

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Technically yes, but really I left to join them and war EK and ellectrik tried to get me back ,but I said no so they asked for a merge.
Plus he was ALWAYS in love with 4H and always wanted to keep them happy and wanted to join them. With my position *N~L* was the better choice.

ellectrik rings a bell :S didnt he get rimmed down here ? and he survives up north :icon_rolleyes: nd he wasnt in love with 4horse... he jus has more respect for em then he does for NL i mean who doesnt :lol:

DeletedUser

Ellectrik got banned, took over leonidas account, quit and isnt here any more and yes KC always had a thing for 4HORSE

DeletedUser

You had more than that as 2 players in K2 i left to stokescomp,I nobled 2-3 and another few others were taking.

DeletedUser

You had more than that as 2 players in K2 i left to stokescomp,I nobled 2-3 and another few others were taking.

I can name the players majorly in K2. Deathnight112 was one of 2 players fully in k2. I was partly in, as was Ziberman (the traitor who, had he not joined your side when he got attacked, like a warshy noob, would have made you [R] takeover a complete fail)

Which reminds me, in your war declaration, you stated you would not accept any of my members, yet I distinctly remember 4 of my members joining your tribe, 4 strong members who would have destroyed your attacks if we got chance to work together. Funny how Exl. skirt over the fact they won the war simply by recruiting everyone who could stop you but me. Come to think of it, I think i was the ONLY player to be majorly attacked by 6 of your members at the same time. And don't say Zeon Omega, my co-duke, because he has 250'000 points and a low troop count from a recent [R] op (which i account sat him for the suration of).. it makes you wonder whether it was [R]uthless you actually declared on, or just the one decent member within the surrounding K's... Add to that the fact I was PUBLICLY stating my attack plans on the forum (and the player i said i was going to attack something starsnija or something. shuriken... something), and the fact I charged into K2 to mop up the barbs your noob member left when he quit, a lot quicker and more agressive to defend than your members were. I was the only K1 person prepared to stand up and fight against you. Funny how that is, isn't it? Exl. declaring war on a tribe... almost as though there was some other reason...

DeletedUser

beeoch and fakedkill(i think ) to name but just another 2. Also, ziberman we nobled before he joined. Zeon Omega was low on troops thanks to our nukes. None of your members could defend against us, let alone noble us. We also never declared war. It was a territory clean up and you were too small and weak for a declaration to even be made. You didn't put up a fight as you failed miserably and even your biggest players mailed us to join in which we refused all but ziberman which was a personal request of someone in Exl. who was his friend.

DeletedUser

I can see how these k0x places have a lot to do with the topic.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I don't think any of this matters, and it's way in the past, so it matters even less -_- Go on topic.