World 15's Future

DeletedUser

Since i posted this among spam it got locked and my point was not able to be criticized so i will start a new topic.

The recent events while dramatically changing the world i feel really did not set a tone for it to end as the final fight. according to everyone here if these events are to result in the end of the world then a tribe of no more then 60 under the tag of TATS is going to noble every other player not in their tribe. so lets roll with that idea for a min. They have 60 members to noble the whole world so that would require how many nobles. Well even if they were to nuke and scare off lets be generous and say half the world that would still take months just by the numbers. If TATS has allies (i have no idea if they do) this process might speed up to an extent of the skill and numbers of the allies.

So on the opposite side of the ball if TATS fails to take over the world either alone or with allies (really doesnt matter) we come to a part of the game where several smaller branches of decent to good players have been formed of the big main tribes. For reference that the tribes of Fox, Dad, ect...and pretty much involves any tribe like that.

This i find to be very interesting because it has become more of a PA guy next door backs you up kinda situation where now that these players have experienced a great deal of freedom and have targets right on the doorstep they are more inclined to noble and have some fun doing so. While thats great and all the territorial aspect of the game has just been downsized to tribes with maybe at best 10 K's in the overall world as dominance.

Conversely if some of the bigger tribes like exile or axe or really any tribe with more then 30 members can hold it together through the war time they can have a real advantage against these smaller newly formed groups and could possibly bully their way to a win in the world.

So recap...

1)This really isnt the final battle of world 15 as its unclear if TATS will be able to take on (with or without allies that they may have) the numerous enemies that they face (even with the elite heavy in there)
2)Smaller close together active tribes will play a huge role throughout the up coming wars and could provide one side the extra little firepower to win.
3)The downfall of lager tribes (any 30+ member tribes) will cause the world to go backwards in dominance of territory.
4)This is my opinion and solely my opinion of how the world has yet a ways to go.

How do other people feel besides OMG TATS was formed the world is over...(no offense TATS mostly heavy)

DeletedUser

well I say nothing is over till the last bullet.
If TATS recruited 60 members it means that there are only 60 good players ? wrong!
if the "leftovers" or however TATS will want to call them they could form an.. and WAR them and WIN yes it is possible.
People you should have faith and less ego if you wish to show those palyers what you realy are.

There are stuff that could be forgiven but there are stuff that arent ,like trust over years.

Last edited by a moderator:

foillat

very nice post, straight to the point, and very clear, with a lot of good points and I am glad it's not another " omg TATS" thread.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Since i posted this among spam it got locked and my point was not able to be criticized so i will start a new topic.

The recent events while dramatically changing the world i feel really did not set a tone for it to end as the final fight. according to everyone here if these events are to result in the end of the world then a tribe of no more then 60 under the tag of TATS is going to noble every other player not in their tribe. so lets roll with that idea for a min. They have 60 members to noble the whole world so that would require how many nobles. Well even if they were to nuke and scare off lets be generous and say half the world that would still take months just by the numbers. If TATS has allies (i have no idea if they do) this process might speed up to an extent of the skill and numbers of the allies.

So on the opposite side of the ball if TATS fails to take over the world either alone or with allies (really doesnt matter) we come to a part of the game where several smaller branches of decent to good players have been formed of the big main tribes. For reference that the tribes of Fox, Dad, ect...and pretty much involves any tribe like that.

This i find to be very interesting because it has become more of a PA guy next door backs you up kinda situation where now that these players have experienced a great deal of freedom and have targets right on the doorstep they are more inclined to noble and have some fun doing so. While thats great and all the territorial aspect of the game has just been downsized to tribes with maybe at best 10 K's in the overall world as dominance.

Conversely if some of the bigger tribes like exile or axe or really any tribe with more then 30 members can hold it together through the war time they can have a real advantage against these smaller newly formed groups and could possibly bully their way to a win in the world.

So recap...

1)This really isnt the final battle of world 15 as its unclear if TATS will be able to take on (with or without allies that they may have) the numerous enemies that they face (even with the elite heavy in there)
2)Smaller close together active tribes will play a huge role throughout the up coming wars and could provide one side the extra little firepower to win.
3)The downfall of lager tribes (any 30+ member tribes) will cause the world to go backwards in dominance of territory.
4)This is my opinion and solely my opinion of how the world has yet a ways to go.

How do other people feel besides OMG TATS was formed the world is over...(no offense TATS mostly heavy)

I agree with most of your post.
Like the fact that, TATS will simply not be able to noble out the entire world in its current form, or completely remove all threats.
IF Tats manages to win the world, I suspect it will look somewhat different to what it does today. I for one have no intention of styaing around that long, and I believe others feel the same way. It reminds me of how one of the W1 tribes, Dvader I think, became very dominant, then got bored with that dominance and now small tribes are fighting each other again.
Not to say it will be boring, because if we get there it will be one hell of a ride.

2) yes those small tribes do remove and put pressure on tribes, sometimes in places where it hurts a lot and is inconvenient. I suspect the two small ones you mentioned will grow bigger in the near future, and theres even a chance that they could grow to become powerhouses. Anything is still possible.

But yes, to think this is the final fight is short sighted. Id say its setting the stage and the scene for the final fight. There are still some stages of consolidation to go in W15 yet.

DeletedUser

well I say nothing is over till the last bullet.
If TATS recruited 60 members it means that there are only 60 good players ? wrong!
if the "leftovers" or however TATS will want to call them they could form an.. and WAR them and WIN yes it is possible.
People you should have faith and less ego if you wish to show those palyers what you realy are.

There are stuff that could be forgiven but there are stuff that arent ,like trust over years.

where has anyone said there were only 60 good players..there was only room for 60, it does not mean some were not good....

DeletedUser

where has anyone said there were only 60 good players..there was only room for 60, it does not mean some were not good....

and who said TATS did the right move or the honorable mvoe after two years in this world.
I think that the palyers who did that move were lead by a player like sid who betrayed his surroundings over and over

after two years doing this kind of move...well it tells something about ....

DeletedUser

coming from the guy who ditched his tribe, just becase :icon_rolleyes:
you are oh so honourable yourself arent you.
Its funny that you say the players follow Sid, yet supposedly hes betrayed everyone around him? TATS must be a tribe full of muppets that have been betrayed by Sid at everyturnhuh (waits for smart arse answer from someone :lol:)

At least the others have some background info on what happened. you are purely speculating.

DeletedUser

Perhaps Sid was tired of playing in a tribe who's Dukes were often MIA, then when he would step up and try to take care of things, he would get beat down by his Duke who says, "Sid is NOT a Duke. You need to come to ME regarding plans". Yes, that is a quote form the great McBoozie after I tried to organize a joint attack between AXE and TSoH. I know I wouldn't deal with that too well. How many times did Boozie go MIA? And now, where is Jaffe? Seems he's losing quite a few villages and I haven't seen him chime in on the pf's. Is AXE leaderless again?

DeletedUser

jmonjure - you never knew why mcbozie was MIA and youll never know unless he tells you in mail or in public
+ he had good reasons! and I will not tell them to some one like you.

AncientHoard- you know why I left and what I did there ...it helped AXE months after I left so dont lecture me
I made one safe border for you guys...I WATCHED you back while I was in TH maby you didnot know but mcboozie did and other too ( some of them quitted and some of them are still out there)

doing this move of TATS after two years in AXE and doing it in a way you hidd it from other players well ..it shows who you are .

If mcboozie wrote : "sid is not a duke" well...he is right..I followed him for months and he saw things that other with much more exp players didnot see ...

This world was a unique place, long time ago now its just a ...(I will not say the word) because there are still honorable players

At least the others have some background info on what happened. you are purely speculating.
who said I am speculating ? ;)

DeletedUser

jmonjure - you never knew why mcbozie was MIA and youll never know unless he tells you in mail or in public
+ he had good reasons! and I will not tell them to some one like you.

AncientHoard- you know why I left and what I did there ...it helped AXE months after I left so dont lecture me
I made one safe border for you guys...I WATCHED you back while I was in TH maby you didnot know but mcboozie did and other too ( some of them quitted and some of them are still out there)

doing this move of TATS after two years in AXE and doing it in a way you hidd it from other players well ..it shows who you are .

If mcboozie wrote : "sid is not a duke" well...he is right..I followed him for months and he saw things that other with much more exp players didnot see ...

This world was a unique place, long time ago now its just a ...(I will not say the word) because there are still honorable players

who said I am speculating ? ;)

we know why boozie first went MIA...we also know he told Jaffe he would be back, he just needed a few more extra days, and that was after 2 weeks..and the other times boozie would go mia, yeah we know why, we all know what boozie did for a living since he told us..so please dont stress yourself on not wanting to tell ppl like us anything, we dont need you to as we already know

DeletedUser

Assuming all 60 players in TATS were the best in the world they cannot ultimately succeed.

If you look at any tribes back to the past in previous worlds, the ones that rule the most is a family. I'm not saying family is the way forward, but in this time of the game they work.

I'm not a family lover, I like some family tribes, but I don't really like the concept. Mainly because it drains fun in my opinion. A well oiled family tribe, a skillful one, that co-ordinate and is organised is and has proven to be on several worlds, deadly. These are rare things however, and people tend to just use families as 'power in numbers' which to some extent is true.

However families work even more later game due to the need for nobles to cover and as noble gets more and more expensive the players will have very little noble making capability eventually and to rule the world with these members would be much much slower than months, I'd say 2 years IF everyone was totally devoted.

You can see I'm being silly and overestimating, but if anything I think it could longer than 2 years if they were 100% devoted, no-one left etc. as nobles really do become a problem and granting that the decrease of noble price goes down to general consensus and they are against the majority of the world, the world would vote against nobles getting cheaper most likely.

Tbh its impossible for a 60 man tribe to rule the world when the game world has been filled. We are late game and I don't believe its possible. Could always be wrong, there is plenty for room for that but still.

This could be argued to be the last 'notable' fight but not last fight. Never.

DeletedUser

lets do some calculation on the nobeling :

there are 323,114 villages in w 15

tats holds 64894 villages .

so they need to noble 258220 villages to take every single village in w 15. (lets not include barbs that don t need to be nobled to make the calculation easier and asume they wanna noble everything)

a player that does not farm for ressources can at max create : 3.84 nobles a day if he is at his village cap and doesn t recruit troops.

lets be generous with the numbers and asume they manage to create 3 nobles a day:

258220/ (3*59(number of members in tats)) = 1458.87 days to noble all villages. (without much resistance that is) thats over 4 years even if the enemys do not resist.

DeletedUser

ok maybe everyone didnt get the point...

I never said that TATS was a bad tribe or even that they would not be able to take down some tribes during their stay in world 15. Lets say they manage to make axe disband or rim a few guys ect...would this course of actions not bring more people together to attempt to stop them? I feel the odds will start stacking up against them every time they take on a new opponent. Conversely the toll of war 24/7 will have to get to some people...clearly the best way (if anyone was trying to cough cough axe) to make a tats player quit would be send them something around 500 attacks and 500 fakes a day. Its seen more often then not that a good player will crumble under pressure of consistency.

Some people remain non believers that the small tribes are ready and waiting to mop up this world with their own agendas...mostly people that find them self sitting on the rim or smack int he middle of their tribes cluster...you guys are are that guy giving the most intimidating guy in the world the finger while hiding behind another guy the same size expecting him to do the dirty work for you. Grow a pair and come join the battle you inactvies barb whoring players.

Im waiting for the leader that gets all the small tribes on his side and pushes an agenda that makes sense...the one that does that might have an easier more productive stay in world 15.

DeletedUser

lets do some calculation on the nobeling :

there are 323,114 villages in w 15

tats holds 64894 villages .

so they need to noble 258220 villages to take every single village in w 15. (lets not include barbs that don t need to be nobled to make the calculation easier and asume they wanna noble everything)

a player that does not farm for ressources can at max create : 3.84 nobles a day if he is at his village cap and doesn t recruit troops.

lets be generous with the numbers and asume they manage to create 3 nobles a day:

258220/ (3*59(number of members in tats)) = 1458.87 days to noble all villages. (without much resistance that is) thats over 4 years even if the enemys do not resist.

this proves my point that if there are any stubborn people in this world (looks at valpo and himself as examples) that this process is going t o be nothing but a challenge for the tats tribe. Like i said before having an ally could help and cut a few years off that process.

moral of the story stop taking barbs and the game will be over sooner...

DeletedUser

The aim of the game isn't too finish.

Its to have fun I do believe.

If people like taking barbs they will.

DeletedUser

The aim of the game isn't too finish.

Its to have fun I do believe.

If people like taking barbs they will.

no no if they are not good enough to take real players they will take barbs...not because they like to