World 16 megatribe: Your thoughts

DeletedUser

Youve all argued in the forum that endemonadia made, but i dont want any arguing in this forum. All i want is 6 words from everyone who reads this about endemonadia's thread. MicaelK's words might be stupid, unnecessary, weird and worst thread ever :icon_biggrin:but everyones will be different.

Remember that everyone has their own opinions so NEVER say that someones wrong in this thread :icon_evil:. All i want is 6 words to describe your thoughts on ende's thread. It will sum it up much quicker than all the arguing in the thread.

DeletedUser

Only six words?! That's not quite...! :icon_razz:

On a more relevant note, Ende said that the top 5 tribes are allied and that makes it tribal hugs - but a lot of other worlds have ended up with similar diplomacy because of family tribes. Would anyone here consider a family who, when combined, would be the top tribe? Would you consider a family, larger than the top 5 combined on this world (just working on the assumption they are all allied, as Ende says), bigger tribal-huggers than the hypothetical alliance?

Also, does anyone think location plays any part in this discussion at all? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Only six words?! That's not quite...! :icon_razz:

On a more relevant note, Ende said that the top 5 tribes are allied and that makes it tribal hugs - but a lot of other worlds have ended up with similar diplomacy because of family tribes. Would anyone here consider a family who, when combined, would be the top tribe? Would you consider a family, larger than the top 5 combined on this world (just working on the assumption they are all allied, as Ende says), bigger tribal-huggers than the hypothetical alliance?

Also, does anyone think location plays any part in this discussion at all? :icon_razz:

Hey lucifer u might be the biggest authority on other worlds so which other world currently has the top tribes not warring and arguably allied up (or hugged up) tighter than here?

DeletedUser22370

Dust master plan failing due to pathetic spokesman

oh wait thats 8 :\

DeletedUser

Everyone quit cheating! Only 6 words allowed!!

(6 isn't a word, it's a number:p)

DeletedUser

Hey lucifer u might be the biggest authority on other worlds so which other world currently has the top tribes not warring and arguably allied up (or hugged up) tighter than here?

Having not paid that much attention to many worlds politics, the only one I could really say is world 3, where the entire north and the entire south are allied right now (and fighting eachother in a bizarre, long range war).

DeletedUser

Having not paid that much attention to many worlds politics, the only one I could really say is world 3, where the entire north and the entire south are allied right now (and fighting eachother in a bizarre, long range war).

Hmm now theres a cool concept... allied and yet fighting each other, i guess u cant class anyone as enemies if thats the case lol

DeletedUser

Hmm now theres a cool concept... allied and yet fighting each other, i guess u cant class anyone as enemies if thats the case lol

No.... NO!! All of the north is allied... vs all of the south that is allied.

Now look what you did! That's more than 6 words :|

DeletedUser

I should have specified it's the northern allies fighting the southern allies, I guess!

That was post-edit too! My original wording was much more confusing. :icon_razz: