World 16 megatribe: Your thoughts

DeletedUser

Hey lucifer u can probably put my questions on the huggiest world to bed by asking all the other forums mods if their worlds currently have all the top tribes buddied up more than here... come on mate we all wanna know which world gets the tag! lol

DeletedUser

I know of W24 being much more merger-ish. What you mistake as mergers are ends of wars where one tribe absorbs the remaining member. I think the only legitimate merger that has occurred here between equals who were major tribes was probably just BANG!-ORC, as it was declared a draw. CND and C2 was never confirmed as a draw or loss on CND's part, but the lack of name change is often what some people use as an indicator. However, that is unconfirmed.

In W24, SWARM and H20 merged. MANIC and OM merged. V-V-V and MANICO (which was what OM became) merged. KINGS and GARUDA merged. Storm and BOOTY merged.

You get the idea?

Last edited by a moderator:

Seagryfn

Hey lucifer u can probably put my questions on the huggiest world to bed by asking all the other forums mods if their worlds currently have all the top tribes buddied up more than here... come on mate we all wanna know which world gets the tag! lol

Too many words. Send private message.

All i want is 6 words to describe your thoughts

DeletedUser

Diplomacy equals inactivity, inactivity equals death

~I~ hugged too much, so sad

Many good players grew so bored

after some time, they all bounced

we were left with very few,

and a Popov in a pear tree! :lol:

hugging, oops I really mean diplomacy

is for those who are either:

afraid to war, or are afraid

that they may lose their presciouses

and by that I mean villages.

now it's time to say good-bye

:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser37644

That's six per line, not sentences.
:icon_confused:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

This is off topic, real answers???

Can i have the real answers?

DeletedUser

Lucifyr talks too much. Lost padlock? :icon_wink:

It's not quite time for that!

This is off topic, real answers???

Can i have the real answers?

Maybe you could establish the 6 word limit isn't really necessary? :icon_razz:

A warning to everyone... don't take the biscuit. I'll lock the thread if the replies continue to be near completely offtopic.

DeletedUser

Maybe you could establish the 6 word limit isn't really necessary? :icon_razz:.

But its easier to read and much quicker so i can reply and get back to TW quicker :icon_sad:

Oh well, 6 word limit is abolished. Just make sure there not essay long posts from everyone.

DeletedUser

I could make a map of the top 80 people from the top 4 tribes. It would probably look ridiculous, a good reason not to make such a map :)