World 16 Milestones

MichielK

how about as a significant event #1 tribe fighting #2 and #3 tribes

And #5, and #6, and #7 :lol:

Not really a significant event though for this thread, it fits better in the history thread.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

plight reaches 1bil OD

There is no such milestone. Only ODA is beeing noted

BTW... i guess we need an update in this thread.

Think SF second to 750 ODA and plight 3 to it.

C² 1st to 1 Billion ODA if not other parameter will be set

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Any chance of updating this?

Every single player milestone and almost all the tribe milestones need updating!!!!

Horagod

bump spam and warning!!!

I came here every once in a blue moon... and still no update!!

DeletedUser78416

bump spam and warning!!!

I came here every once in a blue moon... and still no update!!

All the info you basically need is on twstats, takes all of 5 minutes to find it all out.

DeletedUser

Rank Tribe name Points of the best 40 player Total points Members Average points per player Villages Average points per village
1 C² 244.295.745 292.016.099 65 4.492.555 30027 9.725

C² = First to 30k villages.

DeletedUser

Bite me MK

I agreed that I was wrong on one simple matter and apologized for it, after all that's the first time that has ever happened to me, you on the other hand have been wrong on many occasions MK, and I'm not sure if you have ever genuinely apologized. "My ignorance" was for that very tiny little matter, happened once, never again :p

DeletedUser

Prove him wrong, then say he has been wrong on many occasions. And when he has been proven wrong, rare as it is (because we hardly ever see truly factual discussions come around that can be proven with a statistic that can't be twisted), he has apologized to the best of my knowledge. We don't accept claims of incorrectness when they are followed by you being unable to back them up, followed by you changing the subject :lol:.

Bundy is first to 9mil points.

luisma7

I cannot believe it but we missed a biggie here...

July 19th 2010 -

I'm not a W16 player anymore, so I guess it's ok for me to have absolutly no idea what this post mean... can anyone explain it to me please?

DeletedUser

gammy speaks nothing but spam or the opposite of whatever MK would say, so they agreed on something smart that gammy said which was a first

DeletedUser78416

gammy speaks nothing but spam or the opposite of whatever MK would say, so they agreed on something smart that gammy said which was a first

You lie.

My spam is informative, 60% of the time, every time.

DeletedUser

Rank Tribe name Points of the best 40 player Total points Members Average points per player Villages Average points per village
1 C² 250.011.427 297.380.427 65 4.575.083 30535 9.739

C² first to 250mil points in the top 40.

DeletedUser

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Average points per village
1 zeeuet C² 10.000.000 938 10661

First to 10mil...exactly on the mark.