World 16 Milestones

DeletedUser

I think its important, but I am obviously biased. However its a milestone in the world because the world is much closer to the end now (because its decided when to end a world base on player owned villages a tribe controls).

In the interest of fairness, even though I agree, I'd like to ask a non-c2 member to contribute whether or not they think this is a milestone (especially as it seems pretty big). If no one offers sufficient reason to the contrary, it will be added.

With any luck, we might even get a debate going, putting some life in the forums. But more than likely we will get nothing.

DeletedUser

In the interest of fairness, even though I agree, I'd like to ask a non-c2 member to contribute whether or not they think this is a milestone (especially as it seems pretty big). If no one offers sufficient reason to the contrary, it will be added.

With any luck, we might even get a debate going, putting some life in the forums. But more than likely we will get nothing.

i reckon it's a milestone so i think it should be added to the list.

probably not the debate you were looking for but better than nothing eh? :icon_wink:

MichielK

i reckon it's a milestone so i think it should be added to the list.

probably not the debate you were looking for but better than nothing eh? :icon_wink:

As the 'debate' between Ende and Gammy proves, sometimes we're better off not having one at all :lol:

DeletedUser78416

As the 'debate' between Ende and Gammy proves, sometimes we're better off not having one at all :lol:

No way!

Think about how funny it will be, for us anyhow, when I drop the hammer on him. He will end up burying himself from the remnants of the ginormous hole he has dug himself into. :lol:

Think about it...

-He is an ally of Plight, yet has posted numerous times that he cares nothing about them losing villages.

-He thinks that me throwing a few nukes at him from my 1st and only attack on him was me trying my hardest.

-He says I have accomplished nothing in accumulating 35 million ODA in a little over a month, taking well over 300 villages, from what he insists are empty and inactive villages...compared to him taking almost 2 months now to chip away, with the help of several others I might add, a heavily secluded group of isolated villages...and taking only 18 :icon_eek::lol:

I could go on, but that is the gist of it.

Think about all the crap he is going to spew, all the excuses he is going to mutter when gambop actually engages him for real this time. No casual mess, no farting around. When I get to him, he is going to tuck tail and promptly insert his foot into his mouth.

I don't know about anyone else, but I think it will be quite amusing. That is if he doesn't wuss out and quit before the wraith of gammithorn is unleashed upon him.

I will be the first to admit, I am going as all out as I can when I arrive at his doorstep. If he manages to shut me down, put up the thruster shields and fend me off, I will promptly apologize to him and profess my ignorance this entire time I have spoken bad about him.

However, I think we'll all see pigs flying in a frozen over hell before that ever happened, so fear not...:icon_cool:

If the sissy would man up and move forward, like every other player on this world has (uber mega burn), we'd get the show underway a lot sooner. I guess sim city is more important to some folks.

So, MK...you think about all the mess that joker will probably say as his sim city empire crumbles...:lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

If the sissy would man up and move forward, like every other player on this world has (uber mega burn)

this point here is blatantly not true, ende has done more against you in the last 2 months than ted50 has in over a year that he has been in your tribe... ende has gained almost 3 times as much ODA in one month than ted50 has in 3 years despite him being a top 15 player..... fact

looks like your uber mega burn is a bit fail to me

and if you guys want to insist that ende doesnt talk about himself in the main war threads (which he is apparantly not participating in) then i would suggest not going off topic elsewhere by bringing up the very same thing...... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser58923

and if you guys want to insist that ende doesnt talk about himself in the main war threads (which he is apparantly not participating in) then i would suggest not going off topic elsewhere by bringing up the very same thing...... :icon_rolleyes:

thank you...i knew i liked you for a reason :D

DeletedUser78416

this point here is blatantly not true, ende has done more against you in the last 2 months than ted50 has in over a year that he has been in your tribe... ende has gained almost 3 times as much ODA in one month than ted50 has in 3 years despite him being a top 15 player..... fact

looks like your uber mega burn is a bit fail to me

So you pick the one lone player in all the land to compare too? That's pathetic.

I can't speak for Ted, but maybe he is the support guru and supplies the fronts with loads of defense...maybe he doesn't have the time? I have no idea.

One thing I do know is, Ted50 doesn't come on these forums bragging about taking isolated villages. Obviously he is doing something to help out or he would probably have been internaled by now.

You missed the point and continue to defend a player who cares nothing about your tribe losing villages:

Endemonadia said:
Gammy is losing to me, yes the person he hates ingame the most... and that makes me smile... im not interested in the plight score... if u havent noticed already im in Sunny

Endemonadia said:
Where have i complained about how many villages hes taken off plight?

I will repeat for u MK - I dont care.

And also somebody who obviously can't tell his arse from a hole in the ground:

Endemonadia said:
Ive never ever called him a noob, in fact ive never ever said he is a bad player, please dont mistake me for Gammys rants...

Endemonadia said:
U can try to make excuses for your poor gameplay by inventing bull all over the forums...

Endemonadia said:
I know how he plays and fights and tbh it sucked donkeys

:icon_cool:

Congratulations on defending and supporting a player who not only makes up his own facts on the fly...but ones that aren't even correct and make him, once again, the uber hypocrite we all know he is.

To be honest, I don't even understand how he can bare to even post here anymore. He humiliates himself in nearly every post, exaggerates to a great extent and makes up things that never even happened.

Consider him being put out of his misery when me and my sucks donkeys, poor gameplay get to him...since he never said I was a bad player and all.

Burn that sucka.

Edit: oopsy...forgot this was milestones thread, you guys will have to take your beatings elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can we please not turn this thread into another thread about is it ende and gammy ?
I'm letting you have that in the deceleration thread, don't let it spew out please.

Ontopic, a milestone is a milestone , I don't see why it would need to be discussed. Plus as it is a milestone for a tribe, and there's only really two tribes left in this world, there is bound to be bias either way.

DeletedUser

Can you please add all the 'new' milestones to the list on the first page? It's nice Orel made a new list, but it's a bit confusing it's on page 50.

DeletedUser

I keep them updated, as jeor said, and moderate them as best I can by checking them myself, but please refer to my posts as the updated versions and fix them on the first page, Mr. Moderator :).

DeletedUser

All of these are the first three players to each of these milestones:

Player Milestones

Nobling
2 villages: 1st Greeogre, 2nd alonewolf, 3rd Ranel
10 villages: 1st Huskydad, 2nd AxlTheCat, 3rd Gatt
100 villages: 1st AxlTheCat, 2nd baumir, 3rd Rqzaniq
200 villages: 1st AxlTheCat, 2nd Rqzaniq, 3rd Wineagle
400 villages: 1st AxlTheCat, 2nd Seagryfn, 3rd Crosamich
600 villages: 1st Seagryfn, 2nd Bundybear, 3rd Jeor
750 villages: 1st BundyBear 2nd Jeor 3rd crosamich
1000 villages: 1st BundyBear 2nd Wezzel 3rd ranman007
1250 villages: 1st ranman007 2nd zeeuet 3rd Jeor
1500 villages: 1st ranman007 2nd Jeor 3rd Funkmun

10k: 1st russki, 2nd ranel, 3rd sacredfool
50k: 1st Huskydad, 2nd Rqzaniq, 3rd Gatt
100k: 1st russki, 2nd huskydad, 3rd sacredfool
500k: 1st Huskydad, 2nd AxlTheCat, 3rd Rqzaniq
1 mil: 1st AxlTheCat, 2nd Rqzaniq, 3rd baumir
3 mil: 1st AxlTheCat, 2nd Seagryfn, 3rd Spank Me Silly
5 mil: 1st AxlTheCat, 2nd Spank Me Silly, 3rd Seagryfn
7.5 mil: 1st Bundybear 2nd crosamich 3rd Unknown
10 mil: 1st zeeuet 2nd Bundybear 3rd ranman007
15 mil: 1st ranman007 2nd Jeor 3rd obryant
20mil: 1st

Opponents Defeated Attacker
10k: 1st Onaryc, 2nd screws, 3rd Russki
50k: 1st dondonna, 2nd Orangecrush!, 3rd daxvex
100k: 1st Orangecrush!, 2nd ChrispEE, 3rd Stupsi
500k: 1st Tyler-Durden, 2nd WindSpar, 3rd Sacredfool
1 mil: 1st Tyler-Durden, 2nd sacredfool, 3rd shveik
5 mil: 1st huskydad, 2nd sacredfool, 3rd Tyler-Durden
10 mil: 1st Wineagle, 2nd Tyler-Durden, 3rd u6s5l
20 mil: 1st Qrazil, 2nd u6s5l, 3rd Legendry
50 mil: 1st Lamarth 2nd adamjrose2 3rd COUCH05061977
75 mil: 1st Lamarth 2nd adamjrose2 3rd Funkmun
100 mil: 1st Lamarth 2nd adamjrose2 3rd Funkmun
125 mil: 1st Lamarth

Tribe Milestones

Nobling
200 villages: 1st hippos, 2nd BoE, 3rd LOME
500 villages: 1st hippos, 2nd RatedR, 3rd CND
1000 villages: 1st hippos, 2nd CND, 3rd
2000 villages: 1st C², 2nd CND, 3rd Plight
4000 villages: 1st C², 2nd ORC, 3rd =HRV=
6000 villages: 1st =HRV=, 2nd C², 3rd BANG!?
8000 villages: 1st C², 2nd BANG!? 3rd =HRV=
10000 villages: 1st C², 2nd Plight, 3rd LSHRV
15000 villages: 1st C², 2nd Plight, 3rd LSHRV
20000 villages: 1st C², 2nd Plight
25000 villages: 1st2nd Plight
30000 villages: 1st2nd Plight
35000 villages: 1st2nd Plight
40000 villages: 1st2nd Plight
45000 villages: 1st

Points (Top 40)
1 mil: 1st hippos, 2nd CND, 3rd center
5 mil: 1st hippos, 2nd CND, 3rd RatedR
10 mil: 1st CND, 2nd C², 3rd Plight
25 mil: 1st CND, 2nd C², 3rd =HRV=
50 mil: 1st =HRV=, 2nd C², 3rd BANG!?
75 mil: 1st C², 2nd Plight 3rd LSHRV
100 mil: 1st C², 2nd Plight 3rd LSHRV
125 mil: 1st2nd Plight 3rd SF
150 mil: 1st2nd Plight
200 mil: 1st2nd Plight
250 mil: 1st2ndPlight
300 mil: 1st
350 mil: 1st

Opponents Defeated Attacker
100k: 1st hippos, 2nd center, 3rd CND
500k: 1st hippos, 2nd center, 3rd CND
2 mil: 1st hippos, 2nd center, 3rd CND
10 mil: 1st hippos, 2nd CND, 3rd RatedR
50 mil: 1st CND, 2nd Plight, 3rd
100 mil: 1st Plight, 2nd CND, 3rd
200 mil: 1st ORC, 2nd Plight, 3rd CND
400 mil: 1st Plight 2nd C², 3rd LSHRV
600 mil: 1st C², 2nd Plight, 3rd LSHRV
750 mil: 1st2nd SF 3rd Plight
1 bil: 1st2nd Plight
1.25 bil: 1st2nd Plight
1.5 bil: 1st
1.75 bil: 1st
2bil: 1st
2.5bil: 1st

World Milestones

players remaining

Less than 25,000: 2nd December 2008
Less than 20,000: 9th December 2008
Less than 15,000: 28th December 2008
Less than 10,000: 8th Febuary 2009
Less than 5,000: 21st April 2009
Less than 2,000: 11th August 2009
Less than 1,000: 6th December 2009
Less than 750: 7th February 2010
Less than 500: 5th May 2010
Less than 250: February 2nd 2011
Less than 200: April 21st 2011

Significant Events

July 23rd, 2008, 23:00: CND and Center merge.
July 28th, 2008 C2 and IP merge.
Sep 13th, 2008 11:03: Hippos have disbanded.
Nov 23rd, 2008: World 16 closed for new people to join the world.
May 2nd ,2009: CND and C2 merge.
May 26th, 2009 15:14: Bang and ORC merge.
June 26th, 2010: C², Plight, and SF are all officially at war.
March 21st, 2011: C² owns more than 50% of all player-owned villages.

DeletedUser

Yeah, added a few ODA tribe milestones and Funkmun as 3rd to 1500 villages.