World 16 Milestones

DeletedUser58923

i would consider what has transpired between plight and c2 to be a significant event, wouldnt you agree? lol

DeletedUser

Yes i would agree the partial merge and allying of plight to end world 16 should be considered as a milestone as it is effectually ending world 16 only cleanup of odd players remain.

DeletedUser

i agree this is definitely a milestone

just for the record though

i can still beat you kevin and obryant :D

DeletedUser

[8/22/10 3:18:04 PM] Tord Jørgenvåg: I would never argue against you even if I knew I was right Justin, it would take too much effort cause you're so annoying to argue with.

Edited that, but I'm sure you recognize it. I couldn't agree more with him.

Call it what you will, world's ending with a fizzle.

DeletedUser

but it is ending and thats the main thing, neither side could have carried on for much longer and then no one would have won. at least this way those who persisted on both sides and stayed the course earn the win

DeletedUser

time and place good sir. time and place

well if you 2 have a break for 2 years to give me time to rebuild my account i'll take all 3 of you on at once (cant forget amber lol) :icon_wink:

plus my account hasnt had any troops on it in about 3 months so i need to train some men first lol

Seagryfn

By special request for Jurasu, who asked for a ride....

DeletedUser

[8/22/10 3:18:04 PM] Tord Jørgenvåg: I would never argue against you even if I knew I was right Justin, it would take too much effort cause you're so annoying to argue with.

Edited that, but I'm sure you recognize it. I couldn't agree more with him.

Call it what you will, world's ending with a fizzle.

Just noticed this lol :lol: