World 16 OD Rankings

DeletedUser

I might be wrong.. but plight surrendered in the ORC/Gun's - Plight war.

Not really sure about the whole conflict but i remember a post from plight saying so.

I agree with Axl statement taht having high ODD+ few villages lost might be a good measure insted of having 20 mill ODD and 2 villages left-

You should also take into account that some accs have been eaten up and thus removed from the stats.

Vocil - Rq - Tyler and so many other players from diferent tribes. Tyler at the CND-C² war had 15 mill ODA himselve.

DeletedUser

well, i think OD is the true measure of worth, and I think everyone should just bow down and worship me as a God in w16!
:icon_wink:

DeletedUser54400

Since Plight haven't lost a war (cos they're still here) and they're ODD is rank 1, they are either the best tribe defensively as a unit or they're the most experienced at defending.

The problem with the twstats ODA/ODD/ODT tribal rankings is that these are made as the sum of all current members. Whilst this is great method to judge the combined effort of all the players that currently make up a tribe, it does not accurately show the achievements of the tribe itself.

Plight for instance ranks #1 on ODD at twstats, ingame stats however show us as being ranked only 5th. Looking at our top5 ODD players only one of them, ronpaul, actually gained most their ODD whilst being in Plight. Wolverhampton for example gained most his ODD defending against Plight, same goes for a lot of the other former ORC/GUNS players with us now. Bang!? accounts for the other majority of those players ODD, however that was also aimed at the tribe ORC and not Plight.

The last problem, twstats only shows the OD of the players still present, thus negating any large amounts gained by players no longer present hence ORC and CND are no where to be found high on twstats yet still hold #4 and #6 respectively on the server stats.

In short, if you wish to judge a tribes achievement use the ingame stats ( tho it does put LSHRV at a severe unfair disadvantage) , if your looking for their current players potential, twstats is your friend.

DeletedUser

The problem with the twstats ODA/ODD/ODT tribal rankings is that these are made as the sum of all current members. Whilst this is great method to judge the combined effort of all the players that currently make up a tribe, it does not accurately show the achievements of the tribe itself.

Plight for instance ranks #1 on ODD at twstats, ingame stats however show us as being ranked only 5th. Looking at our top5 ODD players only one of them, ronpaul, actually gained most their ODD whilst being in Plight. Wolverhampton for example gained most his ODD defending against Plight, same goes for a lot of the other former ORC/GUNS players with us now. Bang!? accounts for the other majority of those players ODD, however that was also aimed at the tribe ORC and not Plight.

The last problem, twstats only shows the OD of the players still present, thus negating any large amounts gained by players no longer present hence ORC and CND are no where to be found high on twstats yet still hold #4 and #6 respectively on the server stats.

In short, if you wish to judge a tribes achievement use the ingame stats ( tho it does put LSHRV at a severe unfair disadvantage) , if your looking for their current players potential, twstats is your friend.

That's a very good point.

I did realise that ingame stats only add up players ODD rating to the tribe whilst they were in that tribe and not the ODD that they gained outside of it. As you say, that severely effects LSHRV cos LS merged into HRV so all ODD that LS had is now gone ingame. I think it was pulac who mentionned that HRV disbanded a while ago as well and lost all of their ODD. I didn't know that ever happened, so I don't think it's possible to judge their current ODD. It's going up rapidly though and they aren't doing too badly now in terms of conquers so you can start to say that they look like a strong side defensively.

DeletedUser

Credit to fchull, he's held his own according to twstats.

We appreciate your kind words Axl, great to see a vet sending a compliment our way for a change. fchull is a monster in our tribe and his gameplay is almost totally solo, hes never asked for support, ever. How he does it we simply dont know lol
Back in the days of ~i~ he was also a target of theirs and lets not forget that alot of his ODD was gained at that time too.

Seagryfn

I think it was pulac who mentionned that HRV disbanded a while ago as well and lost all of their ODD. I didn't know that ever happened, so I don't think it's possible to judge their current ODD
During the AIDs war, LOD attempted to "win" by submitting a superfluous complaint that resulted in the tribe HRV being deleted on grounds of use of foreign language. HRV appealed, and the verdict was reversed on November 8th. Their tribe was re-instated but at great cost....

The accumulated OD Stats for HRV had been erased and were NOT restored.
Unfortunately, there was no written record of what they had lost.

The -closest- record of the event is this:

ODA table on November 10th, 2008
Rank Name Defeated
1 Euthanasia 104,97 Mio.
2 Center for Noob Disarmament 90,77 Mio.
3 Complete Carnage 71,76 Mio.
4 Liberty or Death 59,48 Mio. <-- LOD
5 Organized Chaos 57,10 Mio.
6 Coyotes and ACME 52,70 Mio.

=HRV=, CND and Plight were in a race to see who would be the first tribe to reach 100 million ODA. When HRV's records were deleted, I am fairly sure they were in 3rd place in the ODA race; behind CND but ahead of C². (I don't know exactly because I was busy fighting a war elsewhere. The number 88 comes to mind, but that number was also in the name of the duke of LOD.)

HRV's current in-game ODA display is about 70-90 million points shy of what they have actually earned.

Last edited:

MichielK

That's a very good point.

I did realise that ingame stats only add up players ODD rating to the tribe whilst they were in that tribe and not the ODD that they gained outside of it. As you say, that severely effects LSHRV cos LS merged into HRV so all ODD that LS had is now gone ingame. I think it was pulac who mentionned that HRV disbanded a while ago as well and lost all of their ODD. I didn't know that ever happened, so I don't think it's possible to judge their current ODD. It's going up rapidly though and they aren't doing too badly now in terms of conquers so you can start to say that they look like a strong side defensively.

It did happen, but this was before your time. HRV lost about a year worth of ODA and ODD because of it. As a result, any in-game tribal OD comparison will grossly underestimate LSHRV.