World 18 Blogger

max vs george

World 18 Blogger

Hello World 18, I am your new blogger, you may find updates to this blog probably every week or twice a week on this link:

World 18 Blog

DeletedUser

Nice to see the W18 blog going again, I think it was ages since Akitar was the blogger

DeletedUser67005

Whatever happened to Akitar?... :S

Hi max, maybe someone will figure out the leadership of PX and get a convo with em as well as UA...

DeletedUser

I used to read the blogs until fewer posts were made I hope history of the world will be discused.

DeletedUser

No blog is better than... THAT.
It's like saying, MM sucked. Apoc wins, end of the story.

Both MM and Apoc were good. But RL screwed MM.
There never really was Apoc vs MM. Which could've been
really fun. No one knows what could've happened...​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Like ffs said, it was never Apoc v -MM- let alone Apoc v 'The World'. We know that Apoc recruited the whole west but please name me just one tribe in the East that Apoc actually crushed on their own. The tribes where they swooped in to clean up after we killed the actives, does not count.

DeletedUser

I can name plenty of tribes (west, central and east) that Apoc has destroyed or is in the process of destroying. Of course I have every confidence that you will try to dismiss any of Apoc's achievements so I really can't be bothered.

So, let me turn the question around...

Please name me one tribe in the EAST (that I might of heard of) that MM actually destroyed? I know of a couple that it went to war with and, of those, I can't think of any that it didn't eventually fail to merge with.

I won't bother asking about which tribes MM beat in the west because it never got close to actually establishing a presence in the west (it was to busy cowering behind the central tribes).

DeletedUser

Your blog sucks. I read it and it was interesting and it made me feel good about reading it. It was terrible. :icon_wink:

max vs george

Ok, you ain't having no more help with getting villas nub. I kid.

DeletedUser67005

Your blog sounds bias. For once, I'd like a blogger who is not from Apoc or BA... Preferably one that never played 18 at all... :I

DeletedUser

Well, with your stats, it's kinda like you never played world 18.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser67005

My stats determine whether I was here or not?... :S

max vs george

Your blog sounds bias. For once, I'd like a blogger who is not from Apoc or BA... Preferably one that never played 18 at all... :I

Bias? No, I was just looking back at the stats from when Atikar was blogging to now, and saying how Apoc is dominating, because everyone knows they are? Even the enemies of Apoc.

DeletedUser

My stats determine whether I was here or not?... :S

Yea, your OD almost doesn't exist. So its like you weren't even here for alot of it. When did you join? May? March? Oh, yeah, world was closed. What the hell have you been doing the last couple years? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser67005

What enemies? The ten players or so? Good job for dominating a few great players with 5 tribes to work with... ;)

Plarin, I died, and never got a chance to grow naturally...

Last edited: