Votes: 26 47.3%
  • Mark-CFC

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Had to vote islo, love that guy and he's my homeboy :icon_cool:

If there was anyone to choose to win other than islo it would have to be mark, he made a great sig which i really like the look of, however i think islo's is more suiting for asylum and the roughness look does this whereas i think marks looks too classy :icon_surprised:

Good work guys, we need more of these competitions, as long as the 'trolls' don't come back :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Good work guys, we need more of these competitions, as long as the 'trolls' don't come back :icon_biggrin:

I won't enter any in future, I'm actually disgusted by the petty arguments this has caused :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

:icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad:

It's nice seeing everyones work and what can be done, i thought both yours and marks sigs where really imaginative. Both designs i would never have thought of (if i could even make a sig), i'm sure after seeing the backing you have had from us they won't even enter in future or make such harsh posts because it doesn't do them any favours.

DeletedUser

I voted Isloman's. His actually took more time and creativity. The text blends well and the lighting is great. Photo manipulation done right.

Mark- Just to simple even a novice signature maker can recreate. You took an image with a person making a handgun with smoke coming from their cigarette and put a bullet at the end of the smoke. Steps: First you re-sized the image.. put an image of a bullet at the end of the smoke tail and added some text and a border. Competitions are based on skill and that signature didn't take a lot of skill.

Isloman has to not only re-size the image properly but adjust the lighting to the correct distance. Just enough darkness.. change the hue/saturation to equal proportions to bring the colors out.. and find a decent text to fit the theme. That took skill.

Of course, the sig looks quite imressive, but there's almost no work in it.
http://silverstealth.deviantart.com/art/Bed-Rest-94023318
If you put the above stock and the sig one above another, you'll notice that the only difference there is the lighting.

it still is a quite good sig, but since you said yourself that competition is based on skill, I just can't agree that finding a good stock and clicking few times with soft white brush (and adding ordinary eroded text) exceeds mark's work.

Sorcer207

MOJOenters the sig he made for me now (says me) look at it! ITS OWNS!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Of course, the sig looks quite imressive, but there's almost no work in it.
http://silverstealth.deviantart.com/art/Bed-Rest-94023318
If you put the above stock and the sig one above another, you'll notice that the only difference there is the lighting.

it still is a quite good sig, but since you said yourself that competition is based on skill, I just can't agree that finding a good stock and clicking few times with soft white brush (and adding ordinary eroded text) exceeds mark's work.

I never claimed that I did loads of complicated work to it, I was lucky enough to find a good image and didnt have to do alot of work with it. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hmmm, I guess I just tied things up again...^_^

It was 18 to 17, and I voted for Mark...so...hmm...let see who will win.

Wallam

If its a draw again pipin wins.

Nope.. If its a draw again, I will get a group of say 5 people to vote so there has to be an outcome. I have to do something seeing as its all my fault..:icon_rolleyes:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Nope.. If its a draw again, I will get a group of say 5 people to vote so there has to be an outcome. I have to do something seeing as its all my fault..:icon_rolleyes:

nah I'm pretty sure pipin wins!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50836

He's the guy who can grate cheese on his abs.

I will have you know I am not easily grated :icon_razz:

I voted for Mark purely based on preference, I'm not knowledgeable enough about graphic design to make a vote on technical saavy. I just like Mark's more stylistically (and it seems to fit cabana better :icon_razz:)

Sorcer207

can I be part of 5!!

DeletedUser

does groperz count as 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.