• Isloman

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • Mark-CFC

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallam

None of the 5 will have anything to do with w19 to ensure a fair judgement based on the quality of the sigs.

DeletedUser46615

None of the 5 will have anything to do with w19 to ensure a fair judgement based on the quality of the sigs.

or have 5 people from DYN vote since these 2 players are in DYN:icon_surprised:

Wallam

Or 5 people in DYN whos names dont begin with D :)

More seriously, even those in DYN will have preferences to one person or another, I want people totally unbiased who doesnt know either of them.

DeletedUser46615

More seriously, even those in DYN will have preferences to one person or another, I want people totally unbiased who doesnt know either of them.

true but people in DYN can hardly pick as it is in our little poll

DeletedUser

I hate them both.

I'll vote :icon_cool:

DeletedUser55253

Pick me pick me!! Mark and islo i hate them both :D i'll vote for someone else :D isloman make me a new sig :(

DeletedUser

Ok, so I guess I can be part of the "5".

^_^

I am not a Player here in W19...I am currently playing on W28, and W38...^_^

So, can I be on the "5"???

^_^

DeletedUser

Well seen as you've already shown your dislike for isloman after your friend insulted him for having a better entry, i would say no.

DeletedUser

can any1 make me a dark themed 1 but for candy, u can put a phrase on like the rotten tooth or something if you want be creative.

also they both good but i think the classy cc sig looks good, sos iso

DeletedUser

Well seen as you've already shown your dislike for isloman after your friend insulted him for having a better entry, i would say no.

What are you talking about!?!?!?!?

I didn't even say anything wrong to him...hmm???

DeletedUser

I think if isloman wins he should get his a/c back on tw with all his villages and an apology note from the mods!!!

Wallam

Closed.

Mark-CFC wins by a whisper. Congrats to both entrants however for excellent sigs :)

Isloman 26 47.27%
Mark-CFC 29 52.73%

Status
Not open for further replies.