World 2 Summary

DeletedUser

Well....I have just entered an account on world 2, and I like to know what im fighting for ;)

So can anyone do a quick summary of the goings on between the big powers...

DeletedUser95513

what account...depending on which side...it will depend on what ur fighting for

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You're fighting for Truth, Justice and the TW way.

In the beginning there was the alliance against the remnants of the evil TW empire. The TW empire begat Lol and LWS. However, as hardy warriors as they were, their numbers and strength became diminished owing to withering attacks and members leaving. In the end LWS truly became the "Last Warrior Standing" when Lol dissolved. However, they were still the largest tribe on W2. ATEN became fat and lazy and decided they no longer really wanted to play. As a result, they thought that they could score a quick win on this world. So, they broke an alliance that was almost as old as W2 itself and merged with LWS. The idea was that they would have close to 70% of the world and force the mods to begin the world ending sequence. Joining along for the ride were ATEN's lap dogs in EA.

This latest round started last November. After some 6+ months, not only have they not won the game, TA|REB and TA|SPQR have been actually been gaining ground. Every week, the world seems less and less likely to have closed. We speculate that LWS's leadership must be wondering what did they do to deserve such allies.

That in a nutshell is a neutral and unbiased view of what is happening on W2.

DeletedUser

So, they broke an alliance that was almost as old as W2 itself and merged with LWS.

Not really

TA|REB is a new tribe and not really an old allience, HOT and Aten broke their allience a long time ago and only recently re-ailled and re-went to war

and not really all that unbiased

DeletedUser

ROFL declared on all of the semi decent tribes around.
They beat them all.
They mass deleted (Like all 4 or 5 of them.)
Now the world is left to fight for scraps.

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
OMG...that's a name that I haven't heard in years...ROFL.

Although at their height, I thought they only had 2 indominatable players: Bobbit (sp?) and Hollyghost.

Rumor had it that they left W2 because they were tired of Turtle Soup.

DeletedUser

Not really

TA|REB is a new tribe and not really an old allience, HOT and Aten broke their allience a long time ago and only recently re-ailled and re-went to war

and not really all that unbiased

Uhh and how long were MPX and Aten allied for?... years...

DeletedUser2248

Could someone please list the origins of each of the current tribes? I check in on forums occasionally and have no idea who the tribes of today represent :)

Oh, and a big hello to all those who remember me :)

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
REB -> MPX + HOT
SPQR -> SPQR
ATEN -> Game ON!
EA -> StW(?) and a couple of HOT ex-pats altough others would suggest a less respectable origin.

DeletedUser

Does nobody else think it's a shame that none of the real world 2 tribes will win the world?

Instead of Aten, or TW, or XiG, or Hot. The winner will be a merge tribe nobody outside of world 2 has ever heard of.

Dougalo7

StW became Saints. When Saints merged into HOT I think a bunch of people left to join EA (who had reformed out of StW back in the day circa CEG).

EA -> StW(?) and a couple of HOT ex-pats altough others would suggest a less respectable origin.

Lippa: Hey man.. been forever. How is life treating you?

DeletedUser8124

StW became Saints. When Saints merged into HOT I think a bunch of people left to join EA (who had reformed out of StW back in the day circa CEG).

Yeah I remember a bunch of Saints joining EA. I remember Andrea Doria invited me to EA, I moved to HOT I think.

DeletedUser

Yeah Aten is still here, we just had enough branches to merge fest amongst ourselves all along. ;)