world 20 closing,final statements and nostalgia thread

DeletedUser94059

well done prime.. guess i will see some of you on w55 :)

DeletedUser

you bet , we have a bunch of w20 peeps in our tribe on 55 ..:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

You know the poster I missed most off of W20? King ziggy the 2.

His timeline thread at the end of it would have been a nice way to finish the world and reflect.

Oh, and I'll hold the title for being on the most accounts on this world.

I'm so happy someone remembered me :icon_redface:

Interesting how the day I happen to check the forums in almost a year I come back to find that the world has closed. Back then I never thought such a dynamic world like W20 would ever come to this. It was nice looking through all these recent posts and seeing Who? (see what I did there? :icon_wink:) is still around and all the people I knew that made this world so much fun.

Sorry for not keeping up the timeline thread, although the early history of the world was by far the most exciting :icon_smile:

W20 Timeline

DeletedUser

I'm so happy someone remembered me :icon_redface:

Interesting how the day I happen to check the forums in almost a year I come back to find that the world has closed. Back then I never thought such a dynamic world like W20 would ever come to this. It was nice looking through all these recent posts and seeing Who? (see what I did there? :icon_wink:) is still around and all the people I knew that made this world so much fun.

Sorry for not keeping up the timeline thread, although the early history of the world was by far the most exciting :icon_smile:

W20 Timeline

Hi King Ziggy Im happy your alive and kicking....Remember me?:icon_cool:

DeletedUser47445

I know I'm coming in late (way late actually) but after looking on my old posts and all that nonsence makes me miss the old days. Just after the H-bomb war, and waking up going to school logging in, and heeading straight for the off-topic is BSM.

One of these days we all gotta try it all over again,

So long W20.

P.S. I know I flamed you guys like mad, but congrats Prime. You guys stuck out forrever.