World 20 Emmys

• Thread starter DeletedUser47445
  • Start date

DeletedUser47445

so we have had a lot of different polls...but lets have an official Emmy poll!!

rules are simple: Only current players, unless the poll states otherwise, will be counted.
This is how it will work... we will accept nominations and then next week we will conduct polls under each of the below headings with those nominees being the only ones who we can vote for...
also, you can not vote for yourself or the tribe you are in.

1. Who is the most respected player in W20? The honor award

2. Who is the most feared player in W20? The George Foreman award

3. Who is the best leader in W20? The presidents award

4. Who is the luckiest player in W20? The irish clover award

5. Who do you consider the most fearless player in W20? The Napoleon award

6. Who is the craziest player in W20? The Scarge award

7. Who is the most persistent/resiliant player in W20? The "I never give up" award

8. Who is the most annoying player in W20? The "why dont you just leave me alone" award

9. who is the most memorable person you have ever met in W20? They will never be forgotten award (note - this is for players no longer playing the game... only "retired" players are eligible for this award)

10. who is the best defender in W20? The Simon Hawkins award

11. Who is the best attacker in W320? The Real Sicnarf award

12. The greatest tribe of W20? The best of the best 2009

DeletedUser

The george foreman award needs to be the chuck norris award.

DeletedUser

No.11 we don't play on W320:D

we need a No.13 too:p don't be afraid guys, 13 is a good number:D make it 'I killed all your nobles' award

DeletedUser

It's a huge flamefest, it's more like who is the least unrespected.

Me! :icon_cool: No, I wouldn't know, I don't fear anyone on here.

Arcanum22

*pulls a random name out of a hat* SAIC artist! (Who is that...?)

Heftysmurf! Ignorance is bliss.... and apathy is courage?

pentecost55, hanging on for dear life in K87 nobling 3k barbs to keep a presence there.

7. Who is the most persistent/resiliant player in W20? The "I never give up" award
Qualist, how long have you been fighting against Sparta/Fusion/FLB/nWo-WP/SUN/WhateverTheirNameWillBeNext?

8. Who is the most annoying player in W20? The "why dont you just leave me alone" award
Maker

9. who is the most memorable person you have ever met in W20? They will never be forgotten award (note - this is for players no longer playing the game... only "retired" players are eligible for this award)
Sroek

Airsofter (Taught me some tricks too :))

11. Who is the best attacker in W20? The Real Sicnarf award
Not worth putting a name, it'd be a guess.

Hulk before it went inactive.

DeletedUser

. Who is the most respected player in W20? The honor award
Most respected is hard to ascertain with all the abuse and flameing that goes on in these forums, so i wil go for someone that has not been flamed much. Arcanum22

2. Who is the most feared player in W20? The George Foreman award.
Feared may be the wrong choice of words, as i am not sure anyone actually fears another player but someone whose abilities may make you think twice about attacking them ...I would go for triple here Airsofter, the original Glen 7 and Ledgendo.

Has to go to Arcanum 22 least flamed and her tribe loves her.

4. Who is the luckiest player in W20? The irish clover award.
Probably Hefty as far as i have seen .. He has been able to bluff people and manipulte things in such a way as to not only show a level of skill , but also a great amount of LUCK.

Glen 7.

Dorin hands down he continues to speak on where sane people would shut up.

7. Who is the most persistent/resiliant player in W20? The "I never give up" award.
Guyverone, ever sen anyone harass, bully or play with the minds of opponents so consistently for so long while being , spammed, attacked and harangued for so long?

tie Maker and Dorin.

I would vote for the original Wrathful and Original Alpha Q

10. who is the best defender in W20? The Simon Hawkins award.
I have a lot of respect for the abilities of my enemy Fornot in Defence but I will go with a tie between Guyverone and Original Glen 7 (who is playing) for sniping abilities . (I Hear Ampac is also Extraordinary as the afore mention two are)

11. Who is the best attacker in W320? The Real Sicnarf award.
From what I have been privy to. I think there are a number of great attackers . but will go with Original Glen 7 and Guyverone, (just try and snipe their trains when they try lol

the original Hulk before the split / bans / inactivity. Everyone was concerned about attacking them or being attacked by them. everyone would have preferred to be attacked by another neighbor than HULK. I think that says it all!

rich26ca

2. Who is the most feared player in W20? The George Foreman award.
Feared may be the wrong choice of words, as i am not sure anyone actually fears another player but someone whose abilities may make you think twice about attacking them ...I would go for triple here Airsofter, the original Glen 7 and Ledgendo.

Alright thats it!

I'm calling you out Leg... Screw Prime

You noob ;)

Me and you leave fear and go at it first one to hundred villages wins ;)

Come on oh feared one.... i'll put that too the test:icon_twisted:

[spoil]
corey_hill_broken_leg.jpg
[/spoil]

I got your Leg right here:icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

well mate i am out of my hole what is this place who are all these people gee scared now
i better get back in my hole but just remmember i am here looking at all

DeletedUser59335

I would guess your meaning on the forum? Then I would have to say lvl0h3n (How to I write that? :S)

There is no one that I fear more then the other one.

Hmm, I don't know the other tribe leaders enough but from the view I've had last 1 & 1/2 year I would have to go for Eks he has been great in every way & having the privilidge to have seen how Prime has changed the last year is enormous especially the forum hahaha.

Luckiest, again there is no way to find the luckiest but from the view I would have to pick Cptmatt do to his position being surrounded with kiltom has to be fun being able to noble in every directions :D

Meh, for being such an awesome person. In other words no idea.

HeftySmurf for obvious reasons :D

Ixy

There is no one that comes up to my mind as more annoying then the other.

I will never forget 2 people, Runican who was probably one of the people who had the most affect on the world while he was playing, then there is jamaicarocks who I had great pleasure.

Nooo ideeaaaa. If you ask me these are stupid questions.

11. Who is the best attacker in W20? The Real Sicnarf award

Again I have no idea of who to choose, I doubt there are many good attacker left.

The best of 2009 is obvious option, I doubt anyone can argue that Prime has done the most in the past here, I don't know why anyone see how different tribe has done more then Prime.

DeletedUser

Soory Legdenno wasn't trying to upset Rich and get him to call you out lol.