World 20 historical Map Thread

DeletedUser

They already do update weekly, and it's mad annoying to scroll down >.>

DeletedUser

Yeah but I'm actually updating the maps offline and uploading them to a new folder each time so the maps are static, but yeah point taken scrolling is a pain ":)

DeletedUser

Yeah but I'm actually updating the maps offline and uploading them to a new folder each time so the maps are static, but yeah point taken scrolling is a pain ":)

Matty, do you have PhotoShop?

If so, I have an idea for this thread of yours.

DeletedUser

Thanks mate, will have a look and give it a go ":)

I was going to consider doing it myself but then I realised I shouldn't take over a map thread which has already been made, plus the fact that I don't have much time to update 2 things every weekend.

Have fun with it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

So you want to do something like this like they do in w9. (W9 has the best map makers hands down).

It's a good idea, too bad it hasn't been done sooner. I would suggest mailing Indelacio or Czayta about it since they've done it for around a year straight now. :icon_eek:

rbh135

use spoilers to help with the annoyance of scrolling...

DeletedUser

So you want to do something like this like they do in w9. (W9 has the best map makers hands down).

It's a good idea, too bad it hasn't been done sooner. I would suggest mailing Indelacio or Czayta about it since they've done it for around a year straight now. :icon_eek:

Those are some really awesome maps.

Best I've ever seen.

DeletedUser

Thanks MrTTom and Ziggy, you guys have been very helpful with suggestions.

I'm not very good with graphics, but I'll get off ma lazy bottom and learn the tricks you guys have kindly passed on. I'll aim to have my next update using these cool techniques.

As far as you guys contributing goes, I'm of course always more than happy for yourselves and anyone else with the time and interest to contribute, wouldn't want to begrudge others wanting to make a positive contribution ":)

DeletedUser

I wish someone could just speed up time and split all the villages between the main tribes. Like give the core villages to players in prime, the South village to players in BK, North West villas to Kilfam, North East to Fear, and East to S.A.W. Everyone would wake up with a whole lot more villages and everyone could war. That would be some good stuff.

DeletedUser

Why can't the tribes just start warring for grounds as they lay?

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I wish someone could just speed up time and split all the villages between the main tribes. Like give the core villages to players in prime, the South village to players in BK, North West villas to Kilfam, North East to Fear, and East to S.A.W. Everyone would wake up with a whole lot more villages and everyone could war. That would be some good stuff.

lol. sprtstr Well matty made a very good map. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Apologies guys, I'll get this back on track this week and will spice it up using some of the techniques peeps like MrTTom and King Ziggy have pointed out.

Latest map to follow shortly.

DeletedUser

Top Tribes:

toptribes.gif

Tribes By K Dominance:

topktribes.gif

Fast Noblers:

fastnoblers.gif