World 20 historical Map Thread

DeletedUser

Well map shows that Prime, {BK}, Killfam, Fear?! recruited which is the logical thing to do, most tribes leaders always say the problem is inactivity, if they recruit enemies or friendlies they have plan to still play the world unlike Who? and Hulk? which didn't recruit players which led to their downfall.:icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool:

Also Let me point out something, Airsofter is one of the Greatest general in world 20. While many hate me for posting, sometimes it's the truth.

DeletedUser

wow.... what ever happened to the maps this was supposed to be about?

Matty, I have a suggestion for this thread, when you post the maps up it would be nice if you could post the previous map next to it in the same post, that way it could be compared without all the scrolling; yet also be manageable since you would only have 2 sets of maps.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thread completely cleaned, keep it relevant this time guys.

DeletedUser

wow.... what ever happened to the maps this was supposed to be about?

Matty, I have a suggestion for this thread, when you post the maps up it would be nice if you could post the previous map next to it in the same post, that way it could be compared without all the scrolling; yet also be manageable since you would only have 2 sets of maps.

I think that's a good idea mate; let me play with my current posts to work that in.

Got a day off from work today, so will get up to speed on that Gimp guide ':)

DeletedUser

I think that's a good idea mate; let me play with my current posts to work that in.

Got a day off from work today, so will get up to speed on that Gimp guide ':)

Finally! =D

How long has it been since I told you to do it? ;D

DeletedUser

Finally! =D

How long has it been since I told you to do it? ;D

Too long, but never late than never I guess ":)

This'll be updated later today; and once everyone's happier with the format I'll update it appropriately to have it stickied.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's all fallen off the rails atm, but I would like to get it started again once I've improved the way it's done and walked through some of the great guides people have sent me.

rich26ca

@ Maker - Who did fear recruit may i ask?

And both those tribe recruited just not there enemies and they didn't mass recruit, thats all....

@ Matty - spoil....spoil....spoil its the way to go post your maps in spoilers all in the first Post that way you just update there and don't have to search for all the diff maps as they would all be in one post.

Thats my suggestion.

DeletedUser

Really? I don't know what your talking about, can you post my quote so I could answer you.:):):)

DeletedUser

Well map shows that Prime, {BK}, Killfam, Fear?! recruited which is the logical thing to do, most tribes leaders always say the problem is inactivity, if they recruit enemies or friendlies they have plan to still play the world unlike Who? and Hulk? which didn't recruit players which led to their downfall.:icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool:

Also Let me point out something, Airsofter is one of the Greatest general in world 20. While many hate me for posting, sometimes it's the truth.
^^^^^^^^^^^ if you can't even remember or realize what you post and are anable to look it up on this very page, does that mean your comments are meaningless?

I think doing the spoilers like that would be a good idea. that way they're all together with out taking up to much space and you can open the individual ones that you want to compare, nice idea rich26ca.

rich26ca

maker said:
Well map shows that Prime, {BK}, Killfam, Fear?! recruited which is the logical thing to do

at the top of this page.... lol...

Edit: beat me too it...

p.s
its how i did the kiltom vs fear thread while that war was going on.