World 20 Timeline

DeletedUser

I love this one the most.
'33. When thy throweth thy Holy Hand Grenade, thou shall count to three. No more, no less. Three is thy number.'

DeletedUser

From my camp? I was simply nobling someone out had just cleared him and then the next thing I know he gets into Beyond and has incoming support all over the place. I pumped through the support and I along with someone else rimmed him while Beyond were making threats of war over this refugee while right after they had suggested an alliance between our tribes. If you mean they hated me a long time before then ya your right because this wasn't the first incident where they had threatened Dream with war :lol: back when I was looking for my first village I noticed a nice one just 1 screen below me who was in Beyond and I decided to strike but my failure to not send my nuke without a noble caused me to not take the village :( as he got a little extra support and then they stacked him.

Krieuk: We can make that thread when the members of Hulk get bored and quit because as of now that may be a list of like 6 or 7 people.

:icon_eek:Okay..what ever you say.:lol:

DeletedUser

no. No.nO. NO. NO! NOO!!!!!! *criez*

That goes against everything I stand for.... I mean... look at my avatar?! :icon_eek:

Krieuk: We can make that thread when the members of Hulk get bored and quit because as of now that may be a list of like 6 or 7 people.

Agreed. There really haven't been that many great players that have quit or rimmed or w/e. I mean, you could probably get a list together but I don't really think it's necissary right now. I did find the thread where Tjon got rimmed. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

That goes against everything I stand for.... I mean... look at my avatar?! :icon_eek:

Agreed. There really haven't been that many great players that have quit or rimmed or w/e. I mean, you could probably get a list together but I don't really think it's necissary right now. I did find the thread where Tjon got rimmed. :icon_wink:
I had my fair share of icanhazcheezburger pics posting too...
:icon_razz:
But I guess that is no more :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

What??:icon_rolleyes:

32. thou shalt not use over-used fail, owned, nobody cares, facepalm, lolcats or icanhazcheeseburger pictures

Maybe you don't know what I was referring to or just weren't around back in the "good ol' days" of the forums...

I had my fair share of icanhazcheezburger pics posting too...
:icon_razz:
But I guess that is no more :icon_cry:

I rarely ever did icanhazcheezburger. I had other sources :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Maybe you don't know what I was referring to or just weren't around back in the "good ol' days" of the forums...

Nope i am fairly new to the tribal wars forum,but i have been playing TW for a long time :icon_eek:,i was to lazy to make a forum account :icon_redface:.

DeletedUser

Probably I wasn't around :) But I was there... I mean until kangaroom came by, then you stopped :icon_wink:

, which lead back to icanhazcheezburger :lol:

DeletedUser

Can someone elaborate on what the heck is a icanhazcheezburger?:icon_cry:

My my you need to learn your internetz more :icon_wink:

I'd go into more detail but that would be off-topic so here's the link and enjoy the Lol cats.

OT: So has anyone found anything else to add to the timeline?

DeletedUser

August 2008 NM(then ranked 11) and Elite(then Ranked 10th) war and tylor8 decides she's had enough and formed the first korean speed knitting club instead of playing TW.

DeletedUser

Sorry this is off topic please allow (forum mods)
How do you make a poll thread?

What about that one tribe...........OSMNL they fell and became big again.

DeletedUser

Sorry this is off topic please allow (forum mods)
How do you make a poll thread?

What about that one tribe...........OSMNL they fell and became big again.

I'm pretty sure only mods can make poll threads, and as for OSMNL, I don't really remember them making the top 20 or anything although I do remember attacking one of their members... :icon_redface: :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

August 2008 NM(then ranked 11) and Elite(then Ranked 10th) war and tylor8 decides she's had enough and formed the first korean speed knitting club instead of playing TW.

I heard her new hobby is less stressful..

OT...I'm not sure of the date, but world 20 was the beginning of uTeach and uHate.(although I'm not sure if either tribe has actually ever joined a world. Or if they ever will.)

DeletedUser

I heard her new hobby is less stressful..

OT...I'm not sure of the date, but world 20 was the beginning of uTeach and uHate.(although I'm not sure if either tribe has actually ever joined a world. Or if they ever will.)

uTeach? uHate?:icon_eek: