World 20 Timeline

DeletedUser

Nickjers maps were created before november. No one posted them in the W20 section untill November.

Incorrect. W20 was the second world to get the maps. Nickjer's wife or something was in LEGIO and he set up the maps here before he released them for all worlds. He took them down (can't remember reason; think it was lack of appreciation or something along those lines) and then they were once again put up in w20 in November. This is a w20 timeline not a "when did nickjer make his maps" timeline.

And -OwNeD- was definitely not the first to 1m points @ whoever said that.

DeletedUser

An excellent idea Ziggy, especially if it keeps getting updated. A few comments...

"WildFire becomes Scorch"
They were originally Warriors of Freedom (WoF). Might have been WildFire briefly before becoming Scorch though; my friend seems to think otherwise, but like you I seem to recall something of the sort. Wouldn't have been long though.

"Who? declares war on L-Nz and L-NzII after we receive word that they’re planning to declare on us
Who? declares war on the CORE family the next day"

I'm fairly sure L-Nz planned war thinking that you were distracted. The Core declaration was definitely before the L-Nz declaration.

"October
Fire*F wars with Scorch
Prime declares on Fire*F
NATO wars with Prime"

From memory Fire*F declared on Scorch on the 20th of September. NATO had declared on us some 2-4 weeks before that.

I do plan to continue to update this. WildFire was the first name for Scorch I remembered but now that you mention WoF it's kind of coming back to me. I made this timeline off of posts in the forums so whatever the topic said I went with.

I was looking at the last comment on the thread instead of the date of the first post :icon_redface: We declared on CORE on Aug. 21 and L-Nz on September 1.

technically rambo merged into hug and hug was former Power! players from w9. They were the majority, although your arguement could be somewhat valid because gradually the former power! players quit and the ones that stayed around were the rambo players.

I saw Rambo but since they merged with Hug I just kind of threw them in there. I don't remember who all from Power! was in Rambo but I knew a lot of the people in Hug and most of them left when Hug disbanded.

Is there the first member to break a million points in there?
I believe it was -Owned-.

No, the first player to reach 1 mil points was wizzy. It's in the milestones and on page 11.

DeletedUser

I do plan to continue to update this. WildFire was the first name for Scorch I remembered but now that you mention WoF it's kind of coming back to me. I made this timeline off of posts in the forums so whatever the topic said I went with.

I was looking at the last comment on the thread instead of the date of the first post :icon_redface: We declared on CORE on Aug. 21 and L-Nz on September 1.

I saw Rambo but since they merged with Hug I just kind of threw them in there. I don't remember who all from Power! was in Rambo but I knew a lot of the people in Hug and most of them left when Hug disbanded.

No, the first player to reach 1 mil points was wizzy. It's in the milestones and on page 11.

So ziggy what are the commandments?

DeletedUser

So ziggy what are the commandments?

They can be found here. The thread is locked. For those of you that don't remember, I believe people would post what they thought a commandment should be and then their posts were deleted and added to the list. That's why it's only one post.

Eksiljyden

Great post! :icon_razz:

I can't believe that W20 has been going on for so long. Feels like it just started.

DeletedUser

great post ziggy

you missed TGS leaving

also i dont think you posted when wizzy went top

DeletedUser

Great post! :icon_razz:

I can't believe that W20 has been going on for so long. Feels like it just started.

Yea, it sort of does since looking through all of that stuff. Then again I joined a few days after the world started on May 14th. It is hard to imagine it's been that long.

great post ziggy

you missed TGS leaving

August:

-OwNeD- quits TW
People wonder who Who? is.
THB and CORE war (wizzy called it the first major war of the world)
Tango Alpha puts up his updating maps
Hulk appears in the top 10
U Noob appears in this month
T.G.S resigns as duke of Who? and quits w20 :icon_sad:
Who? declares war on the CORE family
CARE forms from BANNED and KBK makes a great PnP post about it
Hulk takes rank #1

I wouldn't forget that. :icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know time fly's,this world is fun:) hopefully one day will be come war stricken.So we can die!
No i am just kidding.

DeletedUser

No one from Power! was in rambo, they were all in Hug, Rambo consisted of people like me, brann, nature, doodlez and such.

Power! members in Hug were Zatara, Societe, psihic, terry, oviz, ippe and many more, about 20 of them.

Then Hug took in NINA where jasonspurs was the leader.

Then Rambo and Hug Merged. Hug Juris/Oviz was the leader but ran out of time and left me to lead the tribe until I quit for 5 days and Hug was disbanded by Terry and -Owned-.

The only ones left are Me, Jasonspurs and Runesten that I can think of off the top of my head.

Hug disbanded at 04th July 2008 - 17:07

benbrown5

No Beyond threatened when I continued to rim a refugee they recruited but they never took action.

Wow the hatred for BEYOND from your camp started long ago then, maybe even before they had a family tribe?

DeletedUser

Hey should we start a topic for the members who died (that had an influence on world 20)
Sorry for getting off topic,What about the fall of AoS?
Werent they like ranked 9 or 10 and now they are like 20 or 21.

DeletedUser

technically rambo merged into hug and hug was former Power! players from w9. They were the majority, although your arguement could be somewhat valid because gradually the former power! players quit and the ones that stayed around were the rambo players.

No wonder you guys were so good/still good. Power! was one of the best if not the best tribe in World 9 until they disbanded.

DeletedUser

They can be found here. The thread is locked. For those of you that don't remember, I believe people would post what they thought a commandment should be and then their posts were deleted and added to the list. That's why it's only one post.
that dude in your link said:
32. thou shalt not use over-used fail, owned, nobody cares, facepalm, lolcats or icanhazcheeseburger pictures
no. No.nO. NO. NO! NOO!!!!!! *criez*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow the hatred for BEYOND from your camp started long ago then, maybe even before they had a family tribe?

From my camp? I was simply nobling someone out had just cleared him and then the next thing I know he gets into Beyond and has incoming support all over the place. I pumped through the support and I along with someone else rimmed him while Beyond were making threats of war over this refugee while right after they had suggested an alliance between our tribes. If you mean they hated me a long time before then ya your right because this wasn't the first incident where they had threatened Dream with war :lol: back when I was looking for my first village I noticed a nice one just 1 screen below me who was in Beyond and I decided to strike but my failure to not send my nuke without a noble caused me to not take the village :( as he got a little extra support and then they stacked him.

Krieuk: We can make that thread when the members of Hulk get bored and quit because as of now that may be a list of like 6 or 7 people.