World 20 Timeline

DeletedUser

I think Hefty gaining the WizzyDizzy account is signifanct in it's own right.

I also belive 3Dom should be on timeline - As they was the only tribe not to litrally fall for a number of months when Hulk was pounding them like hell. [For example, GRINCH fell within a week or two when Hulk went to war with them - Whilst 3Dom being a smaller tribe and on border with Hulk did not fall for a number of months].

On the topic of 3Dom, I supose any Hulk player could argue that Hulk was busy on other fronts of the time and never really did a planned OP, say for example the one against NOWON and GRINCH but 3Dom deserves it's own place.

I believe that war was between Febuary - May but only Hulk players like Air could actually probably produce an actually date of when 3Dom fell [Or a 3Dom player respectfully]. :)

3dom was just GRINCH with less crap. It still had slack, but not as much as GRINCH did. They held out, yes, but that doesn't mean it's really anything significant. It just shows that they weren't going to be recruited by us(or anyone else for that matter) and they didn't press delete.

I do agree, though, they deserve a spot on the timeline if they don't have one already(didn't check)

DeletedUser

3dom was just GRINCH with less crap. It still had slack, but not as much as GRINCH did. They held out, yes, but that doesn't mean it's really anything significant. It just shows that they weren't going to be recruited by us(or anyone else for that matter) and they didn't press delete.

I do agree, though, they deserve a spot on the timeline if they don't have one already(didn't check)

3Dom was smaller than Grinch - There defeat was immientent.

Difference was GRINCH was litrally your size - They should of done better. They did not. This could also be said about H-BOMB [from which 3dom outlived both these tribes before being recruited into FLB at the time]

DeletedUser

3Dom was smaller than Grinch - There defeat was immientent.

Difference was GRINCH was litrally your size - They should of done better. They did not. This could also be said about H-BOMB [from which 3dom outlived both these tribes before being recruited into FLB at the time]

I remember GRINCH collasping when Hulk murdered that Prince Ryan.

A tribe that was able to talk the talk couldn't actually hold together after a single player was targetted.

DeletedUser

I remember GRINCH collasping when Hulk murdered that Prince Ryan.

A tribe that was able to talk the talk couldn't actually hold together after a single player was targetted.

Actually, GRINCH suffered huge looses from every direction. When Hulk seemingly was kicking there ass, they was declared on by two others [forget them names]. GRINCH called a day, and H-BOMB was created a few weeks later.

The same thing happened again with H-BOMB - Only they didn't collapase after a week or two of fighting. :lol:

DeletedUser

July:
ZZzz.. forms from the old Hug

Not really. Zzz was one of those many Korean tribes. When the original HUG disbanded some of the k44 HUGs like myself joined them because there really wasnt anywhere else to go since Dream (k34 and k46) was also falling. After -Owned- was made duke of ZZZ he renamed the tribe to Hacked and the Korean tribes, who were kinda pissed off, started a war against ZZZ. As time went by many of the old HUG members joined him and the tribe would eventually become HULK.

Just my 2cents... So ZZZ was never formed from the old Hug.

DeletedUser

Suggestion to myself:

Maker gets banned from the forums. W20 rejoices.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't rejoice too soon.
He's back on the forums 2009,November 13th 17:27 when his infraction expires.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't rejoice too soon.
He's back on the forums 2009,November 13th 17:27 when his infraction expires.

Well then we shall enjoy it until the nonsense and lack of competence returns to our wonderful forums :icon_sad:

Either way, I can't thank you enough Dwarven for giving us this much needed break :lol:

DeletedUser

Better to be too quiet than too "Maker"....

Nothing is happening on the timeline, W20 needs a kick in the pants.

Agreed. Too "Maker" lol...

Yea, I thought I hadn't updated it in a while then realized nothing really has happened since the last time I did an update :icon_redface: