World 20 Timeline

DeletedUser

Oh come on, stop polluting my thread with none sense...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Members of FEAR?! break from FEAR?! to join KONO and form War? [Should be noted most players ex-Kiltom]
Nonsou returns back to W20 :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

huh?! Prime declare war on SMILE! :icon_eek:
Three members Prime attacking on me...smiling...:lol:

DeletedUser

I came back to say hi!!, Any old ex-players from Kong still playing?
Just to clear things up.
I have not played Caleta Account since I gave lodda WizzyDizzy Account.
No, Hefty had nothing to do with me leaving the account.
He did kept talking S.. about me. He claimed I lost many villages against an inferior enemy which at the moment lodda knew the account was hijacked by another player who was playing in another world.
Lodda/Richard asked me to find a successor which I did not because I had to quit TW for good.
I did proposed Hefty to have Wizzy Account yet he said he did not wanted it.
Later I find out by Bong that Hefty took Wizzy Account separating himself from Prime.
Destroys the account of Wizzy and I have no clue whether he keeps playing it or not.

Anyways.. just wanted to clear that up.
Oh BTW, Who is Maker73?

rich26ca

Just to clear things up.
He did kept talking S.. about me. He claimed I lost many villages against an inferior enemy which at the moment lodda knew the account was hijacked by another player who was playing in another world.
Lodda/Richard asked me to find a successor which I did not because I had to quit TW for good.
Later I find out by Bong that Hefty took Wizzy Account separating himself from Prime.
Destroys the account of Wizzy and I have no clue whether he keeps playing it or not.

Oh BTW, Who is Maker73?

this is exactly how i was told and remember it going down...

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Just to clear things up.

Oh BTW, Who is Maker73?

:)

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
November Timeline

BH was kicked out of S.A.W. by jakob, feistylady and quincy.

BH formed a new tribe with Airsofter and recruited S.A.W. members who are disgusted with the leadership of S.A.W. to fight Prime and S.A.W.

some S.A.W. players on the north left to join Prime.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Just to clear things up.

Oh BTW, Who is Maker73?

Just FYI, I took my own account back and deleted it. I was cool with Lodda playing it, not 3-4 other people behind us. So I deleted it.

DeletedUser47445

so whats happened. i came back to see whats going on, and nothing has been updated