World 21 - Player Maps (aka. picture book)

DeletedUser84906

¨Top 5 - Whos fighting who¨ (Mostly skrimishes, from last month aprox.)

PnP
[spoil]
2011PnPen21.png
[/spoil]

Panda!
[spoil]
2011en21.png
[/spoil]

~IMP~
[spoil]
2011IMPen21.png
[/spoil]

IT!
[spoil]
2011ITen21.png
[/spoil]

NOw
[spoil]
2011NOwen21.png
[/spoil]​

DeletedUser84906

This was supposed to be in the blog on january, but they are posting so many blogs since then, that they must have probably missed it... so here it is :)

PREDICTION2.png

Pretty close i would say. Only mistakes were KoN and TA rupture. What do you guys think will happen next?

XxBRICKSTERxX

That is a sick map mef! I think that TA will perish under PnP and KoN's time will be up soon after :p

DeletedUser

I think Panda will take a long time to lockdown their north eastern quadrant, which is rank with infectious small shitty tribes (contrary to what this map predicts)
The TA will die out, but it will take a while, PnP will absorb all of their territory, mostly through war caps.

IT will grow through NOw who are recieving heat from them, IMP and Panda.
IMP will shrink somewhat as PnP shifts is focus back to the west.

Virus will be in deep shit.
That's my prediction.

DeletedUser84906

I think Panda will take a long time to lockdown their north eastern quadrant, which is rank with infectious small shitty tribes (contrary to what this map predicts)
Yes, it will take a while, as they are not priority atm, but 2011 has 8 months left, including this one, and im sure they will be gone by then.
The TA will die out, but it will take a while, PnP will absorb all of their territory, mostly through war caps.
Mostly? :icon_confused: I think that if they are still around at this point, they can manage to survive a few months more, dunno if they will make it to 2012 tho.
IT will grow through NOw who are recieving heat from them, IMP and Panda.
IMP is recieving heat from NOw, not backwards. But yea, IT will grow through them, hopefully by war caps and not by recruiting. They have done a great job against DR.No, would be a pity.
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: ~IMP~
Side 2:
Tribes: NOw

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 39
Side 2: 302
Difference: 263

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 333,035
Side 2: 2,809,126
Difference: 2,476,091

chart
[/spoil]
IMP will shrink somewhat as PnP shifts is focus back to the west.
Virus will be in deep shit.
From whats happening now, i can say my prediction was/will be succeded. According to the last recruits of IMP from Virius.
That's my prediction.

Thanks for feedback. Waiting for more :icon_redface:

-Mef

DeletedUser

You seriously think you will have all that territory 100% in 8 months?
We'll revisit this at the end of 2011 and then we'll talk Mef.