World 21's worst tribes and Best tribes ever

DeletedUser

It doesn't have to be the worst tribe now, it could've been A tribe that went thorugh the first week of W21?
Tell us about the tribes, founder, etc etc.

Example:

Best tribe(s): Panda!, PnP
Detailed description ;)

Worst tribe(s): Most likely ~IMP~ or FOOT!
Detailed description lol

DeletedUser

I think youre looking for the general discussion :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I wouldn't call ~IMP~ the worst tribe. Their passive resistance, taking its form in inactive and barb-eating mostly is better then a /HIT DISBAND SEARCH FOR NEW TRIBE standard-nub procedure that far to many resort to. We all know most of them lack skill, and many are inactive, but theres some kind of devotion in the tribe obviously or they would not be here still. Mostly springing from Alexsis I guess.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I would not say any tribe that has lasted from world closing until now is a poor tribe.

I would not put Panda! in that list of best either. When you look at location all they have needed to do is stay out of PuFFiN's & ARGs way.

I think you have to look at some of the premades from early world to find poor tribes even then a lot was just due to an inactive leadership & no one wanting to pick up the slack. Even MuFFiN / PuFFiN / PnP without replacement of Duke leadership over the years could have fallen down.

DeletedUser

i know i am in this tribe, but i think yum... are one of the worst personally. my friend started the tribe, and i kinda followed suit from there really. i have been in lots better tribes, and am currently against two amazing tribes, who i attack for ground

DeletedUser80610

what tribes asa and ass? lol

Har, Har, Har.. You mean ASA & AAS right?
Common mistake, everyone makes it.
I don't think they would be the WORST tribes, but I don't think they rank very high on the best list.

Any tribe that disbanded apparently wasn't very good even thought they were epic at the time, Hope, KKND, TESB.. ect.. epic, but nothing anymore.

You've also got to think about location, what was going on with that tribe and the tribes surrounded that tribe at the time that they SUCKED or were complete OWNAGE.
PnP & Panda sure are good tribes but I don't believe they are the best that has ever been on W21, they are just good now because of merging and have managed to stay ranked in the top 2 .. mostly because no-one is willing to fight them as they are scared to .. :p

DeletedUser

Honestly I find these kind of discussion pointless. Everyone sees it from only their point of view, many will just declare their own tribe to be the best.

As hl2 pointed out, PnP is #1 because others are not willing to fight or are scared to. That in itself makes us better. Not sure about Panda because the furry little bears actually look cute ;3

You could say IMP and AAS suck but they have shown far more perseverance than many other "better" tribes that have disbanded long ago.

DeletedUser

Har, Har, Har.. You mean ASA & AAS right?
Common mistake, everyone makes it.
I don't think they would be the WORST tribes, but I don't think they rank very high on the best list.

Any tribe that disbanded apparently wasn't very good even thought they were epic at the time, Hope, KKND, TESB.. ect.. epic, but nothing anymore.

You've also got to think about location, what was going on with that tribe and the tribes surrounded that tribe at the time that they SUCKED or were complete OWNAGE.
PnP & Panda sure are good tribes but I don't believe they are the best that has ever been on W21, they are just good now because of merging and have managed to stay ranked in the top 2 .. mostly because no-one is willing to fight them as they are scared to .. :P

And what ranks was PuFFiN and ARG! on their own? And MuFFiN before PuFFiN? Excluding the first weeks or months when the world was stabilizing or so my tribe never dropped out of the top 5 let alone the top 10 and ARG! slowly gained rank after rank until they were second when enough core-tribes had been killed of/merged. So that argument is pretty flawed on PnP in particular. However you got a point of course..

And lets not forget MuFFiN/PuFFiN had an average of 40 members, with some points were we were down to 30 compared to the world average of almost filling their tribes up to the limit. And then you can discuss if the rank in itself even matters.. TESB was rank 1 for a long, long time and it seems someone was willing to kill them out of their misery.. And the few wars thats been taking place, who mostly stood for the entertainment? Yeah.. most people know the answer. And I dont know why you refer to KKND as epic. Freaking tools for TESB in their gangbang thats all they ever were. xD And some spoils left in Panda! I guess.

And yeah Backwards are right. The few people who still visit these boards has probably been in a tribe for x years and are going to be biased to their bones..

Last edited by a moderator:

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I was reading old threads on the top 20 to look for ideas. PuFFiN was the rank 2 tribe for long enough as Royalist pointed out a very low member base I think at the time of the gangbang we had around 25 - 30 active accounts.

That was the main reason for our slow growth to other K's. When we hit rank two we still had yet to get dominance in K55 which was our strongest K. Spawn at the time held it with double our village count. Add in the fact we had no allies at that time I think you could say PuFFiN was the strongest tribe.

DeletedUser

I agree with Roy and Busa.
Puffin are and always have been W21's best tribe.

DeletedUser

Yeah its definatly not crazy to argue that PuFFiN was that tribe. Alot due to the brilliant recruiting and solid council that picked up when I quit and when Bwah was busy at periods. If you look at mine and Floopys premade (MuFFiN) and Gans premade (PoE) togheter PuFFiN theres a pretty sick line-up but so many of these people quit so after reforming to PuFFiN we picked up players like AZgamer, Busamad, Lordtrall, all of the SOAP boys etc. Its a blessing to have played with all these fellas most of which have no record of playing tw among the "hardcore community" thats been built up over the years in tw. I mean it was even AZgamers first world. So the best about PuFFiN must have been the incredible team-building we had going in our tight group of 30-40 players and (must give myself credit here) the eye for good recruits when the usual premade sickness aka inactivity kicked in.

In form of potentially better tribes there are contenders though. For example I don't think a single duke/baron/council member in PuFFiN had lead a tribe before. Surely there has been mistakes along the way while we in the beginning had tribes like iP, a group of players originally from the same worlds with Edgey a very experienced duke in place. ARG! was built in a similar fashion and the one and only backwards have lead a successful tribe on w8, or am I completely wrong here?

Anyways point is, the player material in PuFFiN is hard to argue against. So is their achievements. But if you analysis out of different angles you can get a different point of view.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80610

And I dont know why you refer to KKND as epic. Freaking tools for TESB in their gangbang thats all they ever were. xD And some spoils left in Panda! I guess.

When I started this game I had a RL friend in KKND and another in Hope, I only know what they told me :)

DeletedUser

When I started this game I had a RL friend in KKND and another in Hope, I only know what they told me :)

Ah makes sense. Guess he was so far up Zytechs ass he couldnt see how bad they were. :icon_redface:

this could be @nyone?

CRayn. = best tribe

cant really think of the worst tribe really. some would say ~IMP~ but tbh there not all that bad lex is a good leader. and there still around

DeletedUser

CRayn. = best tribe

If you're going to go claiming one of the three failbangers the best tribe ever to grace the ground of w21 at least go ahead and explain yourself so maybe, just maybe you can convince me they were better then that 26 point barb I accidentally ennobeled while dodging fakes back in the days.

DeletedUser

If you're going to go claiming one of the three failbangers the best tribe ever to grace the ground of w21 at least go ahead and explain yourself so maybe, just maybe you can convince me they were better then that 26 point barb I accidentally ennobeled while dodging fakes back in the days.

LOL who went and pre-nobled the 26 point barbs around you ;X

DeletedUser

LOL who went and pre-nobled the 26 point barbs around you ;X

Some noob taking his first village. xD I burned two nobles for that barb. And this was in the 8-10 village stage I think so pretty annoying lol

It did more damage to the tribe then Crayn. ever did . True story.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
That was such a great war cap sending your nobles out just at the time some noob player decides to noble the barb I think with the morale you lost half a nuke as well.

I think that was a dodge due to a couple of TNK players attacking you .

I have to put MoJo as a great tribe :)

During our fight with MuFFiN at the 2-3 village stage we did OK Pepsi even managed to cat one & noble another village from Bwah but the whole world had a roll back & all was lost as it was a brave make or break move.

We also at the one village time had to see off silly attacks from Biteking & co I remember at around 800 points jackcrop got a cat attack from over a K away now they were silly fights lol.

Last edited: