World 21's worst tribes and Best tribes ever

DeletedUser

Yeah its definatly not crazy to argue that PuFFiN was that tribe. Alot due to the brilliant recruiting and solid council that picked up when I quit and when Bwah was busy at periods. If you look at mine and Floopys premade (MuFFiN) and Gans premade (PoE) togheter PuFFiN theres a pretty sick line-up but so many of these people quit so after reforming to PuFFiN we picked up players like AZgamer, Busamad, Lordtrall, all of the SOAP boys etc. Its a blessing to have played with all these fellas most of which have no record of playing tw among the "hardcore community" thats been built up over the years in tw. I mean it was even AZgamers first world. So the best about PuFFiN must have been the incredible team-building we had going in our tight group of 30-40 players and (must give myself credit here) the eye for good recruits when the usual premade sickness aka inactivity kicked in.

In form of potentially better tribes there are contenders though. For example I don't think a single duke/baron/council member in PuFFiN had lead a tribe before. Surely there has been mistakes along the way while we in the beginning had tribes like iP, a group of players originally from the same worlds with Edgey a very experienced duke in place. ARG! was built in a similar fashion and the one and only backwards have lead a successful tribe on w8, or am I completely wrong here?

Anyways point is, the player material in PuFFiN is hard to argue against. So is their achievements. But if you analysis out of different angles you can get a different point of view.

In terms of individual talent and skill, it would be ignorant to claim Puffin was not the best tribe, as it is irrefutable that they were the strongest tribe. In terms of positioning and member counts and stuff I'd say that iP were in an extremely precarious position, having a rather turbulent relationship with 24/7 and later on SRWS, along with little to no communication with that crappy tribe I can't remember in K54, like TN something? I don't know, either way I think we did pretty good, my one regret is merging the tribe rather than going into another war, pretty much went against everything the tribe stood for but either way we all make mistakes. :) Needless to say in terms of talent and organisation we were a definite second to Puffin, with maybe 24/7 close to us, though in my opinion they established a level of their dominance through factors other than skill, whereas iP one by one broke down every prominent tribe in our K with quite ruthless tactics, I lied several times to other tribe leaders, we got gangbanged by the larger tribes and I had to push my members on more than one occasion to continue working hard, but essentially we always did the job, that was what made us such a strong tribe, maybe not the best individually, but we enjoyed learning together, not to mention our sense of fun was a pretty great source of either comedy or controversy on the forums, take your pick. :icon_wink:

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
From the threads iP sure had fun. Glad to see you around did you know you made it into the most missed players thread :)

DeletedUser

Go North West in W55 if you want to mess around and have a laugh, can't promise any committed play or skill but fun in bundles, helping a friend learn the game, and thought I'd see how it goes.

DeletedUser

Yep, iP were pretty controversial.
I (and I am sure many others) miss that controversy.

DeletedUser

At the end of the day it was all about the fun, it is nice to see that in my 90% retirement my former barons, Greeny, Xplicid and others have continued that fun with tribes such as [H], Static and many others in newer worlds. It seems we have been a springboard for many players, people who were just bog standard members of the W4 community who have gone on to be quite sought after players in future worlds, is nice to see!