World 22 Blog

DeletedUser79609

Hello W22 :)

A new blogger has been added to the blog staff, me.

I will attempt to keep the world up to date with everything that happens in W22

This will be the thread where all my blog entries are added. I will keep this post updated regularly.

Please comment, your views are important to me. If you have any suggestions put them forward.

So, I think the last thing I need to say is,

Sticky Please!

Latest Entry
-The Return of SLW (17th January 2011)

Archive
-
Looking Back (30th December 2010)
-W22 Christmas Special (25th December 2010)​
-It's Christmas! Almost... (19th December 2010)
-A New $CoD$? (7th December 2010)
-Enter Title Here? (27th November 2010)
-A Blast from the Past (20th November 2010)
-W22 Blogger Introduction (14th November 2010)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

/Stickied

Good luck Ryan!
I'm sure you'll be a great blogger.

DeletedUser64821

Glad to have you there mate.

Let me know if you ever need any help writing something or getting information.

DeletedUser

If you need any help with making any blog posts, I can write them for a little while if you wish. You'd just need to give me a bit of notice. If you were to go away, it may be an idea to have 'Guest posts' and just log in and cut-paste them as a blog entry (of course you'd check over it for anything of importance and add some commentary).

But for the time being, good luck with blogging. Remember, there is always something interesting going on, as long as you can find it.

DeletedUser79609

The latest edition of the W22 blog has been added.

Enjoy

DeletedUser

Nice..
But perhaps next time write more about the current events, aye? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser64821

Better than our blog posts from 3 weeks ago

Still a young blogger, let him go. Its hard to be a good blogger when there isn't really a whole lot to blog about.

I would talk to snape and see if he's willing to do an interview. Same with stevo or mythic or someone else from CoD leadership, and then maybe a regular CoD member.

DeletedUser

$CoD$ collapsing (maybe before Christmas :icon_confused:) , SLW came back, New tribes coming from ex $CoD$ members, stats of wars

Collapsing? Nah.

New Regime, Disloyal members jumped ship to go join Snape up on Mount Olympus! hehe
The rest is getting rid of the Dead Weight, like we should have done long ago! :D

DeletedUser

Collapsing? Nah.

New Regime, Disloyal members jumped ship to go join Snape up on Mount Olympus! hehe
The rest is getting rid of the Dead Weight, like we should have done long ago! :D

Really? Why didn't you do it then?
or were you all drinking rancid ambrosia on Olympus and couldn't tell if the boat was swaying or if it was your heads?

DeletedUser

Really? Why didn't you do it then?
or were you all drinking rancid ambrosia on Olympus and couldn't tell if the boat was swaying or if it was your heads?

I'm no-where near olympus :p

Ambrosia is awesome... I wonder if Rancid Ambrosia goes well with Snapes Oranges??? ;) hehehe

DeletedUser

Interesting blog, would probably be good in the weeks with little/nothing current to write about to get some well known names from the past and see what they think of it now.

AndyJc

Collapsing? Nah.

Its about the 5th new regime this year, not exactly a sign of stability....