World 24/25 Diplomacy

DeletedUser41659

Greetings fine people of the World 25 Community.

I am the Magnus and I am here to improve diplomatic relations between World 24 and World 25.

As your neighbours, it is important that we lead the way in interworld diplomatic relations. As World 24 is now engaged in it's first Presidential Election, the Magnus (best choice for W24 President) thought that he would get the diplomatic ball rolling.

First off, could you fine citizens tell the Magnus who your best Diplomats are? Diplomats are an essential part of the game and some say that the diplomats are the crux of a successful tribe. Would you not agree?

WOULD YOU NOT AGREE!

Over here in World 24, there is no doubt who the greatest diplomat is ... it is I, the Magnus! *curtain opens, the Magnus is unveiled*

The Magnus is an excellent diplomat mainly because of his lovely personality and devilishly good looks. There are other factors, like flawless spelling and perfect grammar, as well as the ability to communicate with even the lowest noobs in a friendly and somewhat sensual way.

Sensuality is also an important part of the Magnus' regime. A war can be averted using subtle forms of sensuality as well as some very healing words. So it is said that the diplomat should have healing qualities and be something of a healer.

In conclusion, the Magnus would like to ask again, who are your best diplomats and why? and also, what are the best qualities of a diplomat?

Thank you citizens and have a wonderful day.

Behold my mighty sig!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser64969

The whnc diplomat hes awesome lol, Eolver or cassette77 says there profile.
whats the job of a diplomat again :icon_eek:, peace or getting gang banged :lol:

tedgemaster

the best diplomat that i know of is a player from my tribe, KenneyLovesDaVette.

The qualites of a good diplomat are...
Good Grammer
Kindness
GangBang Ness
and other stuff :)

DeletedUser3684

OMG OMG OMG its the Magnus! I loooovvvvveeeeee you!

I already put "Vote The Magnus" signs in my front yard!

Magnus 2009, hes the right choice.

DeletedUser41659

the best diplomat that i know of is a player from my tribe, KenneyLovesDaVette.

The qualites of a good diplomat are...
1) Good Grammer
2) Kindness
3) GangBang Ness
and other stuff :)

Thank you Mr Tedgemaster, sir, for your valuable feedback.

Well the Magnus has EXCELLENT grammar and is a VERY kind hearted person with lots of love to give to the World and the Gang Bang Ness has come my way more than once or twice.

As for the other stuff -> *insert other stuff here*

OMG OMG OMG its the Magnus! I loooovvvvveeeeee you!

I already put "Vote The Magnus" signs in my front yard!

Magnus 2009, hes the right choice.

Thank you Mr Lax for your love.

The Magnus for World 24 President! - the right choice!

You .... Are ... An ... Idiot.

Yeah, well, who isn't these days :lol:

DeletedUser

Thank you Mr Tedgemaster, sir, for your valuable feedback.

Well the Magnus has EXCELLENT grammar and is a VERY kind hearted person with lots of love to give to the World and the Gang Bang Ness has come my way more than once or twice.

Except for being born in third-person :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

No I'm w25. I'll just tag onto any gimmick available for a giggle.

DeletedUser

Well without a doubt, i am the best diplomat of world 25. Reason-
Because i am telling that i am best

DeletedUser

No the best diplomat is the one you don't know about.

You're just sitting there about to send your nobles at a tribe and then BAM! you're allies. That's the best diplomat at work. I have yet to figure out who he is though, he's sneaky :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Well, if I had the chance I would have nominated "slytown" from W4, but here things go like:

-Meh gonaa gangbang you!!

than that's it. No further requirements. I think this is the most brutal world I've ever played, yet it is so much like tribalhugs..