World 24/34 Diplomacy

DeletedUser

Tsk tsk.

You are offered a second chance at redeeming yourselves, and you let it blow away. How very disappointing. You should be ashamed. Finally, a rep from World 24 comes over here to increase relations and promote friendship and you throw it all away. You should be ashamed.

But my love knows no stoppages. My feelings of love and compassion shower upon you people. Be cleansed by it's power and let's get back to the buisness of Inter World Diplomacy.

This is a holy mission. To increase friendships between Worlds. Never before has this been attempted and we shall be pioneers of a new way. A new life. With a new Magnus.

Could some of your diplomats come forth and give some guidance on how diplomacy works with your World and how we can establish ties between our Worlds. Though the posters that have posted so far are having fun doing their little "flames", you could also partake in the Love Feast. Feast upon our possibilities and let's make progress towards a better tomorrow.

Thank you all for your precious time and I wish you all good health.

And behold my mighty sig!

Blade2021 from your World 14/24 Diplomacy topic did a good job at explaining why your idea just doesn't fit TribalWars.

I mean, the name of the game is called TribalWars. Everyone looks forward to it, and those that don't, are labeled as "huggers".

You basically want to establish relations with other worlds in an attempt to gain knowledge from each and every world. Well how about interviewing the top 3 players in each world, and put some sort of newsletter together for each world, centered around the interviews.

This way everyone can get a fair idea as to what's going on throughout all worlds; which is basically what you're looking to establish.

But speaking to tribal diplomats because it goes along with the theme of what it is you're actually doing just doesn't make much sense if you aren't looking to gain knowledge based upon the war status of the diplomats tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@'the' Magnus (sorry, not used to using third person in chats)

I think the magnus should stop before or make yourself look like an idiot. You are not a president yet and you're going in other world wanting to form a diplomatic relationship. That clearly won't benefit both sides.

If you want more votes than what you expect to get. Don't you think that all those loving and hugging you want to share goes against the war hungry people here?

DeletedUser55663

*cracks nuckles*

Another world for the secretary of trolling to clean up, eh?

DeletedUser41659

Blade2021 from your World 14/24 Diplomacy topic did a good job at explaining why your idea just doesn't fit TribalWars.

I mean, the name of the game is called TribalWars. Everyone looks forward to it, and those that don't, are labeled as "huggers".

You basically want to establish relations with other worlds in an attempt to gain knowledge from each and every world. Well how about interviewing the top 3 players in each world, and put some sort of newsletter together for each world, centered around the interviews.

This way everyone can get a fair idea as to what's going on throughout all worlds; which is basically what you're looking to establish.

But speaking to tribal diplomats because it goes along with the theme of what it is you're actually doing just doesn't make much sense if you aren't looking to gain knowledge based upon the war status of the diplomats tribe.

Thank you Mr Nithgor of the many prefixing and suffixing X's.

That was a very interesting post with a very wonderful idea. Though I have not replied to the W14 post, I shall do so at the conclusion of this fine post.

If there was to be an interview with the top 3 players of every World, could you be a darling and suggest how many questions and some examples? With your modding experience, you should have a really good idea about this sort of thing. Though I do love to post, I am not much of an interviewer. Main reason being that I prefer the forums over the actual game.

On the forums people can meet eachother and learn all sorts of interesting things. People can have new ideas and slowly change the TW Galaxy with small steps and become a part of history.

I have no idea what new idea will work. but the more heads the better.

Thank you again for your time and I look forward to a reply.

Sig time!

DeletedUser69798

My god, Alpha Magnus. You need toilet paper for under your chin to catch all the shit coming out of your mouth.

DeletedUser

Thank you Mr Nithgor of the many prefixing and suffixing X's.

That was a very interesting post with a very wonderful idea. Though I have not replied to the W14 post, I shall do so at the conclusion of this fine post.

If there was to be an interview with the top 3 players of every World, could you be a darling and suggest how many questions and some examples? With your modding experience, you should have a really good idea about this sort of thing. Though I do love to post, I am not much of an interviewer. Main reason being that I prefer the forums over the actual game.

On the forums people can meet eachother and learn all sorts of interesting things. People can have new ideas and slowly change the TW Galaxy with small steps and become a part of history.

I have no idea what new idea will work. but the more heads the better.

Thank you again for your time and I look forward to a reply.

Sig time!

It all depends on what the other worlds are looking for. I'd suggest asking the moderators from their respected forums to lock your current Diplomacy topic(s), and try a new approach.

This time, try asking the communities what they'd like to know about most, amongst a various amount of topics. Wars, Family Tribes, Op Records, Ridiculous comebacks, etc. Whatever they ask for, do your best to provide them with it. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

This time, try asking the communities what they'd like to know about most, amongst a various amount of topics. Wars, Family Tribes, Op Records, Ridiculous comebacks, etc. Whatever they ask for, do your best to provide them with it. :icon_wink:

Might i add to this?
Try coming down off your pedastal and talking to the people in these forums like people, instead of talking down on them as if they're your lowely subjects :icon_rolleyes:
EDIT: that was aimed at magnus, not you ray :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Might i add to this?
Try coming down off your pedastal and talking to the people in these forums like people, instead of talking down on them as if they're your lowely subjects :icon_rolleyes:

I figured as much, but a very good point indeed :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser41659

Might i add to this?

Thank you Mr Rancido of the numbers 6 and 4 for sharing.

I would also like to tell you that the new Magnus is NOT upon a pedestal. He is a man of the people and a VERY lovely and caring person. My approach may have appeared to be high and mighty, but that is because you are not used to me. You can hardly blame me for that. Now love me.

It all depends on what the other worlds are looking for. I'd suggest asking the moderators from their respected forums to lock your current Diplomacy topic(s), and try a new approach.

Once again Mr Nithgor has come with some excel;lent feedback. Thank you kind sir for continuing this AWESOME discussion in such a gentleman-ly fashion.

The reason for this thread is to try and gather info to see what could be done between worlds. Maybe later we could even find a way to connect Worlds and have inter-world wars. But for now, I would appreciate any ideas or thoughts from the fine citizens of World 34.

Now check out my awesome sig!

DeletedUser

Thank you Mr Rancido of the numbers 6 and 4 for sharing.

I would also like to tell you that the new Magnus is NOT upon a pedestal. He is a man of the people and a VERY lovely and caring person. My approach may have appeared to be high and mighty, but that is because you are not used to me. You can hardly blame me for that. Now love me.

Once again Mr Nithgor has come with some excel;lent feedback. Thank you kind sir for continuing this AWESOME discussion in such a gentleman-ly fashion.

The reason for this thread is to try and gather info to see what could be done between worlds. Maybe later we could even find a way to connect Worlds and have inter-world wars. But for now, I would appreciate any ideas or thoughts from the fine citizens of World 34.

Now check out my awesome sig!

You've gotten plenty of ideas already as it is, I'd say it's time to act on a few of them. My final suggestion would be to stop referring to yourself in a third person point of view.