World 24 ruined TW for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Probably. :lol: You kind of sealed the deal, as I remember :p

DeletedUser

Probably. :lol: You kind of sealed the deal, as I remember :p

The final desperate acts of a cornered animal.

You've got to wonder what the world would look like today had V-V-V stood by us.

DeletedUser

I hardly think that was the main factor in that war, no offence meant to the esteemed DaHolla, his tribe was less active than either Storm or GARUDA. Furthermore, both GARUDA and Storm seemed to do well on their own (Storm after a hitch), and both had capacity to spare to dedicate against VVV should it be needed. In the end, Kinky was too inactive, and leaderless, to make a difference. VVV joining in would have had them in the exact same boat. VVV would have split or merged with Storm simply much earlier than this time around, I feel.

DocJunior25

I play other worlds 24 was my favorite always couldnt wait to log in and see what was going on had some people and still do that I have never met but still to this day consider friends realy didnt get that feeling on other worlds had I not lost my job a year ago and internet I would probably still be here sure I did well on 49 and met a couple good people and I play with and rely on another guy here on another world but it is not the same even if tw would start a world with the exact same settings I dont think it would be as good unless they only let people who had world 24 accounts join it........ come on tw thats a plan

DeletedUser

This was the only world I got over 1 village on...Go w24 haha

DeletedUser

^
noob i guess :D

w24 was one of my favorite worlds and looking back it's a shame i quit. though had a feeling my days were always numbered once Deus beat Storm and only only the scraps of =RES= were left

UltimatePayner

I agree W24 is the best world by far. the new ones just haven't got the same aspect as this one has :) although most of the time its due to the amount of cool players on W24 :)

DeletedUser

Sigh I miss my VVV, what a great bunch of people and I to feel every other world will never be the same

Bo-John-bo

I'm joining W56 :) but you don't know me.

I hate farming so its perfect, got some settings I haven't tried before so should be interesting.

DeletedUser

Was thinking about starting a thread for this myself

Will be interesting as I have no idea about paladins, archers, tech levels or packets as have never played a world with them in

DeletedUser

Was thinking about starting a thread for this myself

Will be interesting as I have no idea about paladins, archers, tech levels or packets as have never played a world with them in

World 56 is a one of a kind world, so everybody will be on a learning curve.

Would be good to get a world 24 tribe together, esp the forum personalities (even the ones I hate :icon_wink:).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh nostalgia how I love you so...

Came back for a little reminiscing, and found this nostalgic thread. Two years later, and I still see quite a few familiar names! I don't know if any world could live up to the legend that was W24.

**Edit**
OH SNAP! My sig is still here! lol

deadsocks

Pretty sure V-V-V weren't going to join in vs. Kinky. I disagree with Rukoh though. They were TEH BOMB back then.

DeletedUser

I hardly think that was the main factor in that war, no offence meant to the esteemed DaHolla, his tribe was less active than either Storm or GARUDA. Furthermore, both GARUDA and Storm seemed to do well on their own (Storm after a hitch), and both had capacity to spare to dedicate against VVV should it be needed. In the end, Kinky was too inactive, and leaderless, to make a difference. VVV joining in would have had them in the exact same boat. VVV would have split or merged with Storm simply much earlier than this time around, I feel.

Pretty sure V-V-V weren't going to join in vs. Kinky. I disagree with Rukoh though. They were TEH BOMB back then.

No offense taken, Rukoh, as part of me agrees with you. Not concerning the activity, because around the time of ESL war was when V-V-V was at it's prime. I could rattle off some names, but there'd be too many I'd leave off. So in that sense, I agree with Socks. However, because of our location between Storm and Garuda, I feel we would've been the primary target and would've fallen rather quickly.

Of course, all of this means nothing thanks to the serious trust issues between us and Kinky, since they made it pretty obvious they wanted ESL to beat us.

Sigh I miss my VVV, what a great bunch of people and I to feel every other world will never be the same

Well well, if it isn't one of the names I would've rattled off. Hope you're doing well :)

DeletedUser

What happened after Xp fell? I sorta was hovering between in-activeity about 2 weeks before Twiz and Sunrise quit, I never did find out what happened. Someone care to enlighten me please?

DeletedUser

i pretty much quit after ESL got beat by VVV lol, just now starting again when i remembered how fun it was haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.