World 24 ruined TW for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

well despite how things turned out W24 was at one time one of the best worlds that Ive been apart of an havent found one as good since but hey its all good

Many of you hate me so I will keep this short

Xp Forever Xp has not died just moved on to another realm :) (wouldnt you like to know)

DeletedUser99305

w24 is the best world I've ever played. Never will be beat. Drama, drama, drama! Mix drama with skill and you have one hell of a world. I don't think there was ever a boring day in W24...there was always someone to kill, or someone wanting to kill you, even if you were in their tribe ;).

No other world I play will compare to this.

-mdm18

DeletedUser

w24 is the best world I've ever played. Never will be beat. Drama, drama, drama! Mix drama with skill and you have one hell of a world. I don't think there was ever a boring day in W24...there was always someone to kill, or someone wanting to kill you, even if you were in their tribe ;).

No other world I play will compare to this.

-mdm18

Lol. So true, your last sentence.

EDIT: I thought it was cool that the W24 forum is still relatively active. I checked, and the ONLY forum section with more posts is Offtopica. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

=RedFox=

EDIT: I thought it was cool that the W24 forum is still relatively active. I checked, and the ONLY forum section with more posts is Offtopica. :)
It has actually been quite dead for the last 6 months or so, seems to have picked up again in the last week for some reason. Seems there's a few ex-players who all got nostalgic at the same time.

Re: Offtopica being the only forum with more posts. I did not know that, that is very cool. Some of the war threads were amazing!

DeletedUser68103

I miss world 24 <3 It was the first world I got over 4 villages on, and the only world I got more than 4 villages on until w56.

I think we can all agree that w56 is the best thing since then. (Even if you guys did fail to tell me about the pre-made /grudge)

DeletedUser48597

I miss world 24 <3 It was the first world I got over 4 villages on, and the only world I got more than 4 villages on until w56.

I think we can all agree that w56 is the best thing since then. (Even if you guys did fail to tell me about the pre-made /grudge)

Don't worry, nobody told me either. Although Rukoh probably would have, had he thought I'd actually come back.

DeletedUser

Lol. So true, your last sentence.

Um, what happened to W6 in this? I loled.

DeletedUser

I think it's important to keep in mind the thing that makes the world was entirely down to the personalities and players that populated it. Just think how many enormous egos there were. Wiz, KG, Smurf, Rukoh (actually he's no as egotistical as most, but he does have a big presence), nickers to name but a few.

I'm just going to point out that so far world 56 is looking like it could be a very good world if anybody is yet to join and interested. Lots of promising names (plenty of the big world 24 names in fact) appear to be in it for the long haul.

DeletedUser

Why didn't I get a mention for a big ego? I think I had one of the loudest mouths here, in my time :lol:.

But I moderate W56, and it is indeed a very interesting world. Less backstabbing and lying than here, but that's just how I prefer it, because for the most part the forum personalities are a lot less harsh and make for much better arguments, and gameplay. But that's just my opinion...

DeletedUser

Why didn't I get a mention for a big ego? I think I had one of the loudest mouths here, in my time :lol:.

I was scared you would infract me again. :icon_wink:

/me cowers from banhammer

DeletedUser

/me should remind you not to discuss punishments on the forums :icon_razz:.

Also, I can't infract on a forum that isn't mine, especially on a world I played extensively, as that'd be biased :icon_redface:.

STAFAST

/me should remind you not to discuss punishments on the forums :icon_razz:.

Also, I can't infract on a forum that isn't mine, especially on a world I played extensively, as that'd be biased :icon_redface:.

And of course no mod would EVER be biased eh :)

DeletedUser

I didn't say that, but at least we can do our best to avoid it :). adam knows I'm fair :icon_biggrin:.

STAFAST

We all know your fair, some are not, but so far I am impressed with your mod skills on W56. Likely because I have not been tapped with the ban stick yet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.