World 24 ruined TW for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bo-John-bo

Mister Vendetta man, come join us in W56....Ruk is kicking ass again, and you'd get to meet me :)

I'm cool....

mail me :)

or him.....either way you sound cool

DeletedUser

ah w24, i attempted one comeback after i had to leave 24 and it wasnt quite the same. I am reattempting that comeback as i have a bit of spare time on my hands. Mostly i miss the time period on 24 just before the garuda kings merge. I was leading kings with the capable rukoh at my side as coduke we had just dominated our k and were pushing south despite manic objecting to us taking on their ally cant rightly remember their name though. there were all sorts of rumors of super alliances and everyone was at the point of expanding k's but feeling blocked in... Truly tragically amazing times. Anyways doubt many of you would remember me anyhow, but to those who do knowing i led kings in the beginning is probably enough to recognize who i am. Congrats to deus on the win, hello ruk long time no talk, and i am on the rim of w59 if anyone feels like joining me in the se
VG? Or was it before then, in which case Xp.

DeletedUser

If it was manic allies that would of been FuG

Wrong

It was Xp
Xp was the only ally MANIC ever really had till MANIC started to turn on them Xp remained loyal to them fighting KINGS and Defeating KINGS which then is when Dues was formed from the merger of KINGS an Garuda. Shortly after there was a mail from KG threatening to declare war on Xp if one of the former Dukes wasnt returned to power because KG and that duke were buddy buddy. Long story short between that mail and internal problems already going on Xp feel apart because leadership couldnt handle the stress from it all and soon after now that MANIC lost its only friend on the world that had there back no matter what MANIC fell apart

DeletedUser26129

Wrong

It was Xp
Xp was the only ally MANIC ever really had till MANIC started to turn on them Xp remained loyal to them fighting KINGS and Defeating KINGS which then is when Dues was formed from the merger of KINGS an Garuda. Shortly after there was a mail from KG threatening to declare war on Xp if one of the former Dukes wasnt returned to power because KG and that duke were buddy buddy. Long story short between that mail and internal problems already going on Xp feel apart because leadership couldnt handle the stress from it all and soon after now that MANIC lost its only friend on the world that had there back no matter what MANIC fell apart

Werent u the leader i asked to step down? Pretty sure it was! u and that girl... sunshine something...

So ur admitting that u couldnt handle a bit of stress? because it wasnt that much...

And i do recall manic DOMINATING after that happend... (btw Kings didnt merge into Deus at that time... Xp fell BEFORE that..get ur numbers straight)

So manic was better off without XP crying for support.... thats how MANIC members recall it... (we didnt send much... true,but did u deserve it...not to me to judge)

ANyway! u still playing? :O would LOVE to rim u again!

TY KK for pointing out the obvious :D

DeletedUser

Werent u the leader i asked to step down? Pretty sure it was! u and that girl... sunshine something...
I was the leader the only leader after your boyfriend decided he didnt want to play an I removed him from leadership and he went crying to you and then doing everything he could to cause problems with Xp and its members. The guy I mentioned in my earlier post that you tried to force me into making a duke again. The guy I removed because he went 6 months without a single word to any the members

So ur admitting that u couldnt handle a bit of stress? because it wasnt that much...
Yes I admitted to stress but there was a lot more stress then you know about clearly your still an idiot

And i do recall manic DOMINATING after that happend...
Thats far from what I heard from people

(btw Kings didnt merge into Deus at that time... Xp fell BEFORE that..get ur numbers straight)
Do I really have to take the time to go back an look up all the proof for you really are you going to be that damn stupid still after a few years. Here look at this forum topic it alone will show Xp was still around at that point and go to the stats an look for yourself if thats not enough http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=147524

So manic was better off without XP crying for support.... thats how MANIC members recall it... (we didnt send much... true,but did u deserve it...not to me to judge)
Xp never asked you once for any form of defensive help at all. Yes we did ask that you nuke an noble a little of the same enemies since we were fighting YOUR war for you at that time so there was no reason why you couldnt nuke them as well

ANyway! u still playing? :O would LOVE to rim u again!
Funny you never rimmed me in your life prove me wrong

TY KK for pointing out the obvious :D

I love how back then all you told was lies and even now 2 - 3 years later your still the same
You toot your own horn all you want KG

DeletedUser

I got your back KG..... I'll declare on XP soon....o wait nm

DeletedUser26129

I love how back then all you told was lies and even now 2 - 3 years later your still the same
You toot your own horn all you want KG

Let us not speak of the fact that Xp merged with their enemies during this war. After all, that'd mean Xp 'lost'? :lol:

u really have a bad memory...plus i never lied :O who said that :O slander and lies i tell u!

And fact remains that u didnt care about ur tribe, all u cared about was ur little girlfriend being in charge, and that was actualy the case... cusssss u claim u were the only leader, but i recall her making the shots!

Whipped?

Figgis

Oh come on now, the worlds over, hold hands and frolic in the flowers already.

On a side note, Twiz, who the hell didn't lie and back stab at some point on this world? It was pretty, interesting to say the least.

DeletedUser56985

i was in xp, Tequila was calling the shots to be fair.

But we did hold up against kings and then they merged into garuda forming dues.

DeletedUser65488

same i was in XP would love to play with some ex members again
i think everyone who played w24 holds some kind of memory since everyone seemed to be at war
wish i can find another world like this just not the same

LukeeyG

Ha ha ha, I love this... its all still all going on and I haven't been here for about 4 years,

How is everyone?

DeletedUser

Im glad I made an impression on this world that managed to last in everyones minds.

But now that I am about to lead my team to win another world I must inform you fools that I am retiring from this game a I have completed all goals for this game I set out with

Status
Not open for further replies.