World 24 ruined TW for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Naked lap! It's like running the halls of grade school when no one's around just the creepy janitor hahaha

DeletedUser83995

I want everyone reading here now to say this
Twiztid is the motha f'n shh

HA HA whats up fools and cools and other people not included
Just wanna say hi to old enemies and friends (in my case mostly enemies)
Miss some of yall this was the best world ever by the way

Hope to play with you again Twiz

As for this world, best world iv ever played on. Left the most memories thats for sure.
KG still sucks tho ;)

DeletedUser

Time and time again I find myself reading these forums just to reminisce the memories. The day I left this world a part of me died and I never realized it until I started playing again on world 69. I quit for over 2 years because of this world.

Good times and good memories I hope to recreate on world 69.

Im actually half tempted to rename my tribe V-V-V to warm my heart a little bit =P
On a weird note, if anyone remembers Quinner5 he was in my tribe on 69 under a different name, but unfortunately got hit really hard by another tribe since he was far from out main and is gone now =(

DeletedUser112393

Damn randomly I got the urge to play Tribal Wars again, after 3-4 years everything feels so wierd :/

I decided to look through the forums, to see if anyone that I knew was around... Its been so long and I was a complete noob(still am) but W24 was so much fun, and I got to meet really nice people. I hope I can find some of my friends or enemies.

I miss(ed) you guys <3

ravensbane3468

Wow! SO great to read all the old names!

I came here b/c someone just attacked me on W71. They thought I was coming from them b/c of an old W24 grudge! Says how POWERFUL and AWESOME this world was - that years later, it still dominates other worlds!

Of course, some people can't lay down the axe...... King is back at it with the same!

(for my 2 cents, XP was not the end of MANIC. HOCC betrayal was. I ended up quitting for several years....)

But I digress.

Glad to see you all.

Anyone starting up on a new world - feel free to PM me!

Miss the good times ya'll!

DeletedUser

Couldn't resist typing up a comment or coming back, since this world was my first "successful" world compared to the others. Not sure if anybody remembers me, not that I did anything noteworthy, but I had a good time. Lots of memories coming back, especially after I got smashed and then quit TW as a whole for a good 3 or so years.

DeletedUser70872

I played world 24 as snafued in Xp, hi Twiz, sunrise and sunset if you're reading, the world was great, all worlds are measured against it in my book.

king geldwolf never changed, I remember him trying to control Xp, forcing an inactive co-duke back onto us, he came onto world 51 behaving just the same way, telling lies and back-stabbing, only this time there was about 6 variations of him, leopards and spots spring to mind, until he was rimmed anyway.

DeletedUser

Wow, i had to post on here, reading all of the comments from old team mates and enemies has been great! I hope your all doing well, and I know its been said a thousand times already, but damn this was an amazing world! Thanks all.

DeletedUser

wow this bring some good old memories,Nice to read from you all.

I came back recently and I still cant beleive I did not passed by here yet :icon_eek:

Kriid/shimo

DeletedUser

Hello snafued long time no see
Hope your doing well these days

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

greetings to all of you... came back after few years, and while waiting for my timber camp to upgrade, i thought to check forums... i couldn't really remember which world i was on... but W24 topic looked familiar so i've checked it and was pretty surprised... i have to agree whit everything that was said above, no need to repeat...

as for me, according to TW stats and list of former friends i was part of the Xp, then KT then had to quit... i don't really remember everything that was going on, but i can say that i've never liked you twiztid, arrogance and all... guess that was why you were so good leader :) also you were one of the skillest players i've ever met, full respect from me on that matter... glad to see you here... snauf also, good luck to you guys and everyone else from the old team... :)

DeletedUser

I miss you all. Especially those that helped me flame MANIC on every post they made. I'm on the rim of world 76 if anyone cares to join me, or wants to co an account...

DeletedUser

My coworkers are looking for a game to play, and they came across this one. They have no idea the rabbit hole they're going down...

DeletedUser54677

Some of are, some of us aren't. A few players who played on W24 I've met on W80, we intend to hit the next no hauls world. Until then, we're beating around and wasting time.

Nice to see you alive, Christian. :lol:

DeletedUser26129

I played world 24 as snafued in Xp, hi Twiz, sunrise and sunset if you're reading, the world was great, all worlds are measured against it in my book.

king geldwolf never changed, I remember him trying to control Xp, forcing an inactive co-duke back onto us, he came onto world 51 behaving just the same way, telling lies and back-stabbing, only this time there was about 6 variations of him, leopards and spots spring to mind, until he was rimmed anyway.
Now that is not nice....

Actualy since it has been so many years.... River was the one ruling and lying and backstabbing all the time, i was just the one taking the blame so he could continue doing it in the background without suspicion.

And i didn't mind taking the blame, River was good at it, we just needed a public face

Status
Not open for further replies.