World 26 Dream Team

GonerDoug

hey, he was posting conan pictures in the forum the other day.. so I guess I buy it...

stash75

1 - Dronning Iben
2 - Paul.walsh
3 - Fruitfilledevil
4 - Wrightway
5 - slid66
6 - anom2685
7 - JohanG
8 - Jkid01
9 - Logboss
10- Me :D cause I love working with these guys :D they make me go all dreamy ;)

:p Some of my favoirate players :p Love you all so very very much :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

DeletedUser

Sooo... i load my old quickbar on W56 (because i am too lazy to look for icons) , account hasn't been used since W26... i click "forums" and land here because if forgot to edit that link.

I recognise loads of account names, but it's pretty sad so many have the "original owner!" disclaimer to them. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

I play as Sqid. :icon_wink:

on W54 i played till 2 villages, then quit but left the account to be used by some noob who i can't even remember now. It was just to test the new v7, i would never play a world with churches and simple tech seriously.

stash75

thanx stash

arse

Sorry baby! Love you too :p But i cant put you in if i want all the others :p

You will be my spy on the outside of the dream team :D

LOVE YOUUUU XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

DeletedUser

Sooo... i load my old quickbar on W56 (because i am too lazy to look for icons) , account hasn't been used since W26... i click "forums" and land here because if forgot to edit that link.

I recognise loads of account names, but it's pretty sad so many have the "original owner!" disclaimer to them. :icon_sad:

You mean you missed W26 its ok just admit it

shveik

I play as Sqid. :icon_wink:

on W54 i played till 2 villages, then quit but left the account to be used by some noob who i can't even remember now. It was just to test the new v7, i would never play a world with churches and simple tech seriously.

:icon_eek:

Really ?