World 3 Acount

DeletedUser

hey tribal wars players i am writing this forum because of my wish to become a member of world 3 so if anyone is quitting or leaving the world i could take over for you, i will continue your account and hopefully continue to thrive in it i have plenty of experience in worlds 3, 6, 15, 21, 35, 42 and 44 so please i wish to own a account on world 3.

thanks everyone.

DeletedUser

Your join date shows us you have one day of experience until you prove otherwise. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

do you want me to tell you how long i've been playing?
5 years.

darkaniken2

I'm fairly sure .net hasn't been here for 5 years, so you've just proved yourself a liar. :)

PS. If I'm wrong, not mah fault. I checked the oldest posts I could find, and they are from may 06.

DeletedUser

.net hasn't been for 5 years:

REGISTRY WHOIS FOR TRIBALWARS.NET

Domain Search:

Updated: 2 days ago
Updating Now
Domain Name: tribalwars.net

Registrar: PSI-USA, INC. DBA DOMAIN ROBOT
Whois Server: whois.psi-usa.info
Referral URL: http://www.psi-usa.info

Expiration Date: 2010-04-25
Creation Date: 2006-04-25
Last Update Date: 2009-04-26

DeletedUser

To be fair he's posting on another account - he has been here since 07, at least.

</minor power abuse>

DeletedUser

yer i have, im sure of it around 5-4 years since i was 10

DeletedUser

The information nosfertuseven posted is still correct - you can't possibly have been playing for 5 years :icon_razz:

BTW, dig up some old info if you want people to take your experience seriously. Refer to tribes you've played in, use TWstats to back you up where possible... and join a new world and play successfully on that.

To be honest I don't understand why anyone would prefer to move straight in on an old world for the gameplay, as opposed to a younger world...

DeletedUser

Lmao.. I created my forum account last year, people knew me before I did that too. No one seems to know you, weather you are experienced or not you have no proof of ever playing TW before a few days ago.

DeletedUser

Lmao.. I created my forum account last year, people knew me before I did that too. No one seems to know you, weather you are experienced or not you have no proof of ever playing TW before a few days ago.

Besides me. I can say he's been around since '07 at least, but I won't mention his original account name unless he PMs me to ask :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

So you know him, but he doesn't no himself? :D interesting!